I have a new Target Circle offer this morning, $15 off $100, expires 3/2.
I can’t use this on DGC, correct?
My Target Circle offer this morning was 10% off one purchase. I don't see language excluding gift cards (I probably didn't look hard enough) but it isn't applying the discount when I put a DGC in my cart.

*Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Barbie camper and houses, Beats, Black History Month, Bose, Breville, Bullseye’s Playground, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, Disney Princess Castle, Do-a-Dot, Doona, DSLR cameras & lenses, Dynamic Coins, Dyson, Dyson Toys, Fitbit, gift cards,

This should work on gift cards, it did for me last time I used it.
That must have been a fluke as this type of Circle offer generally never works on any gift card purchase. Please refrain from posting that it does as it's confusing. Only Reward offers work on Specialty gift cards, here's an example:

1708283822643.png

The Target Gods must love me this week. $5 off $20. Woohoo! Still haven’t made my first Target run of the week so this will work nicely. 🤔

Hmm, I must have angered them as I didn't get squat!

RMN is currently 6% at Sam's Club and it specifically includes gift cards.

https://www.retailmenot.com/cashback/restrictions/15477765

If you have the Sam's Club CashApp 5% back and it is a boost instead of a click-through where you must complete the purchase through the CashApp, it sets up a pretty good discount.

Unfortunately, I don't have the 5% CashApp for Sam's Club, I only have 2% back and I need to click through (so you can't also activate RMN cashback).

Sam's Club also limits you to 2 of any gift card type, but if you estimate a 4% discount, along with the CashApp 5% and RMN 6%, you'd potentially net around 13-14% off.

If you can only use RMN and can't combine with CashApp it'd be roughly 8-9% back.
Has anybody else noticed that it says giftcards are included in one spot but then states excluded in another (second to last sentence under details)? I haven’t had luck with RMN posting for Sam’s for me so makes me a little hesitant…

IMG_5996.png

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant
GIANT
1708287441903.png
  • Earn 10x Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Darden & Texas Roadhouse
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • GIANT Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/23/24 – 2/29/24.

My Target Circle offer this morning was 10% off one purchase. I don't see language excluding gift cards (I probably didn't look hard enough) but it isn't applying the discount when I put a DGC in my cart.
I tried to use the 10% discount on Lego sets but that didn’t work either..

Has anybody else noticed that it says giftcards are included in one spot but then states excluded in another (second to last sentence under details)? I haven’t had luck with RMN posting for Sam’s for me so makes me a little hesitant…

View attachment 835062

Interesting - I don't think on the website I saw anything that said it excluded gift cards, perhaps its a difference between using the app and the website? Nevermind, I see it on the website too, not really sure on whether it will track or not.

You could screen shot / print out the website where it says gift cards are included and try contacting them if the cashback doesn't work - but I'm sure as always its YMMV.

Last edited:
Disney & FF

Ikea Chase Offer
: Earn 10% back, until $27 back max, is reached.
  • Buy Ikea gc in-store.
  • Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant.
  • Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later).
  • Online, eGift cards are sold by Cashstar, a third party service.
  • Expires 3/31/24.

Slow Monday as the Presidents Day sales continue. Not much in the way of gift card offers. Meijer sent out a flyer with $10 Off $50, various expiration dates, I received mine a few days ago in the mail. GC are excluded. Nice discount to use on top of the bonuses from their recent gc sale.

For the BJs offer ($20 in rewards with $100 household/beauty purchase) how long did it take to apply? We ordered online Saturday night and it's still not there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter