A couple days ago after walking Sherlock, we returned home and I took Watson for his walk. Around 6pm, not so dark you couldn't see but in certain areas between homes, over grown bushes and sheds it was pitch black. As we past this one house, Watson got spooked and went into attack mode He took off full force towards it. It, I have no clue. I did not let go. I had to see my Doc yesterday because I could hardly lift my arm or move my neck. I'm on muscle relaxers now and feel a bit in la la land.

I'm fine and on the mind. :thumbsup2

After talking to DH, he said he's had issues with Watson at the same house. :confused3
Go check that house out in the day. Sounds like something is up. Raccoons? Cougar? Meth lab?😉

OOHHH both sound good! Mind sharing the names? I have a foodie. We walked around Manhattan for two days and we just walked from one bakery to the next.

edit to say I see you posted the bakery! Thanks! still would love to know the sushi place :love:
Kura Sushi - it’s a chain & I guess it’s doing well in Orlando because another is going to open. Kids loved that a robot brought their drinks. And that each table has a touchscreen so if something isn’t coming around the conveyor belt, you can order it and the secondary conveyor belt brings it directly to your seat. I’m not going to claim it’s great sushi, it’s fine, but the experience is pretty fun.

Kura Sushi - it’s a chain & I guess it’s doing well in Orlando because another is going to open. Kids loved that a robot brought their drinks. And that each table has a touchscreen so if something isn’t coming around the conveyor belt, you can order it and the secondary conveyor belt brings it directly to your seat. I’m not going to claim it’s great sushi, it’s fine, but the experience is pretty fun.

Agree, we have one in Troy. DS get's excited to see what kiddie toy he'll get.

1708187292059.png

Darn, the only reward coupon I am seeing is “spend $100 or more on cleaning/health supplies for $20 off”…don’t see any thing about spending $75 or more for $10 off. I just got the $2.50 off the $@00 DGC.
That's the one we have as well. Does anyone know if you can use a BJs reward on a Disney gift card? It would have to be a two step process but I'm curious. BTW, my offer says if I spend the $100 twice by 3/17 I can get another $20 reward for a total of $40 in rewards. Not sure i have a need for that much product, but have to check with the wife.

A moment of clarity...

Family Fare & Tom's Food Center
Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
  • Includes: Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel, Little Creasers, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, Red Lobster and Texas Roadhouse

Little Caesars!!! :laughing:

That's the one we have as well. Does anyone know if you can use a BJs reward on a Disney gift card? It would have to be a two step process but I'm curious. BTW, my offer says if I spend the $100 twice by 3/17 I can get another $20 reward for a total of $40 in rewards. Not sure i have a need for that much product, but have to check with the wife.

Yes, it's been posted here with success.
When do your offers expire?

P&G Stock Up & Save Event

That's all the info it had. I couldn't find any details on if there were any terms, expirations or limits on the rewards themselves.

I think you can use a reward toward a gift card purchase but what doesn't work (or didn't for me) was "spending $150 on almost anything" as the ad said a few weeks ago - to get a $20 reward. A lot of my purchase was gift cards - and they said that was not an eligible purchase to get the reward.

DGC website working to load and transfer balances this evening? Had a small stack and the first one errored out, can't even do a balance inquiry. Don't want to try any of my others in case it's locked. Hoping it's a weekend IT quirk though...

RMN is currently 6% at Sam's Club and it specifically includes gift cards.

https://www.retailmenot.com/cashback/restrictions/15477765

If you have the Sam's Club CashApp 5% back and it is a boost instead of a click-through where you must complete the purchase through the CashApp, it sets up a pretty good discount.

Unfortunately, I don't have the 5% CashApp for Sam's Club, I only have 2% back and I need to click through (so you can't also activate RMN cashback).

Sam's Club also limits you to 2 of any gift card type, but if you estimate a 4% discount, along with the CashApp 5% and RMN 6%, you'd potentially net around 13-14% off.

If you can only use RMN and can't combine with CashApp it'd be roughly 8-9% back.

RMN is currently 6% at Sam's Club and it specifically includes gift cards.

https://www.retailmenot.com/cashback/restrictions/15477765

If you have the Sam's Club CashApp 5% back and it is a boost instead of a click-through where you must complete the purchase through the CashApp, it sets up a pretty good discount.

Unfortunately, I don't have the 5% CashApp for Sam's Club, I only have 2% back and I need to click through (so you can't also activate RMN cashback).

Sam's Club also limits you to 2 of any gift card type, but if you estimate a 4% discount, along with the CashApp 5% and RMN 6%, you'd potentially net around 13-14% off.

If you can only use RMN and can't combine with CashApp it'd be roughly 8-9% back.
Thank you.

I think you can use a reward toward a gift card purchase but what doesn't work (or didn't for me) was "spending $150 on almost anything" as the ad said a few weeks ago - to get a $20 reward. A lot of my purchase was gift cards - and they said that was not an eligible purchase to get the reward.
Unfortunately that offer did state no gift cards.

Sorry you did not see lsdolphin post

spend $150+ before taxes and fees in a single qualifying transaction in-club or on BJs.com between 1/23/24 and 2/11/24, and receive a digital coupon for $15 off any purchase of $15 or more. Qualifying transactions exclude items restricted by law or regulation, shipping, sales taxes and fees, bottle deposits, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco-related products, lottery tickets, gift cards, propane, BJ’s Gas®, optical purchases,

Office Depot/OfficeMax

1708242400252.png

Free gifts with ONLINE purchase. Direct link
Not valid in AK, HI, PR, USVI
Here are just a few...
  • Spend $75 or More Qualifying Purchases & Get $15 Choice Treats & Eats gift card
    • Limit 1 offers per Household/Business. Direct link
    • Minimum purchase requirements must be satisfied and are exclusive of tax, delivery fees and the value of free item.
    • Excludes: 1) gift & prepaid cards; 2) HP, Samsung, Canon, Epson, Brother, Lexmark, & Microsoft Surface products; 3) Google hardware; 4) simplehuman products; 5) postage stamps; 6) ink & toner; & 7) other premiums/free gifts with purchase.
    • Expires 3/02/2024.
  • Spend $125 or More Qualifying Purchase & Get Free Universal Movie Ticket - 2 Free Movie Admissions, $24 Value
    • Limit 1 offers per Household/Business. Direct link
    • Minimum purchase requirements must be satisfied and are exclusive of tax, delivery fees and the value of free item. Excludes: 1) gift & prepaid cards; 2) HP, Samsung, Canon, Epson, Brother, Lexmark, & Microsoft Surface products; 3) Google hardware; 4) simplehuman products; 5) postage stamps; 6) ink & toner; & 7) other premiums/free gifts with purchase.
    • Expires 3/02/2024.
Credit Cards and More
  • Cash App Offer: 4% (max discount of $50).
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • OD/OM also accepts: Apple Pay
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

Office Depot OfficeMax by $300 in Visa gift cards get $15 off.

Combine with Chase offers or the cash app boost.

It states limit 10, but some stores have issues.

If purchasing more than $999 their system for Money Laundering comes up.

Last holiday weekend (MLK) the systems froze for me so I am personally going to wait until Tuesday.

As always OD/OMax varies on what they will do per store.

I have a new Target Circle offer this morning, $15 off $100, expires 3/2.
I can’t use this on DGC, correct?
Is it $15 off or you earn $15 in Target Circle rewards?

If it is earning circle rewards it should work.

However I’m not a Target expert so I would defer until they visit the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter