Did you try what @gottalovepluto posted?

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...eals-and-more.3784942/page-1119#post-65261852

It will not show the EAN but you should be able to call Disney Gift Card and get it transferred to another card since you know you bought it from Target.

To all,

The info is also listed on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Scroll down past the Mickey border

1707754641936.png
Fair Warning: Cardboard Disney Gift Card
On the new designs, do not attempt to remove the security tape, scratch them off gently. 4/26/23 Post #15803
Solution with Scandit App :thumbsup2 @gottalovepluto

Speaking of FedEx shipping woes, my physical DGC from Walmart from the Amex offer is definitely lost. It arrived at my local post office in January and then was marked delayed ever since. :sad2:
What did your local post office say when you talked to them in person? (I’m assuming you did, but if you didn’t definitely do)

Walmart
1707757057160.png

• Save on Select eGift Cards, various denominations
  • $25 Fandango for $20
  • $25 Macaroni Grill for $20
  • $25 Morton's Steakhouse for $22.50
  • $25 National Amusement Showcase Cinemas for $20
  • $25 O'Charley's for $20
  • $50 O'Charley's for $40
  • $25 Panera Bread for $22.50
  • $50 Panera Bread for $45
  • $25 Rubio's for $20
  • $50 Rubio's for $40
  • $25 Topgolf for $20
  • $50 Topgolf for $40
  • $100 Topgolf for $80
Credit Cards & More
  • Walmart .com Amex Offer: Get 20% back. Limit of $40 back in total statement credits
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Shopping Portal

I would be firm stating you need to transfer funds from one card to another and that you would do it yourself but the pin/ean number peeled off. Tell them you have the receipt and the card number. You may need to request a supervisor.
I put all that info in the email. If I don’t get an adequate response I will try your suggestion and ask for a supervisor. Frankly, I was done with being on the phone by this time anyway.

Last edited:
can someone explain “third party services”?

I have a chase 10% cash back for cvs.. I’m curious if I can buy a Disney card. It’s not listed as an exclusion, but it says not valid on third party services.

any insight is greatly appreciated.

can someone explain “third party services”?

I have a chase 10% cash back for cvs.. I’m curious if I can buy a Disney card. It’s not listed as an exclusion, but it says not valid on third party services.

any insight is greatly appreciated.

3rd party services usually means if the purchase is processed by a 3rd party. For example, you're on a website and buy a gift card - it maybe processed by a 3rd party meaning the charge won't show up on your card as being from the vendor, but rather a 3rd party like Blackhawk. CVS doesn't sell gift cards on their website, so this isn't a good example for CVS, but it applies to other websites.

If you buy a gift card in the store at CVS, it should track correctly because it is sold by CVS.

3rd party services usually means if the purchase is processed by a 3rd party. For example, you're on a website and buy a gift card - it maybe processed by a 3rd party meaning the charge won't show up on your card as being from the vendor, but rather a 3rd party like Blackhawk. CVS doesn't sell gift cards on their website, so this isn't a good example for CVS, but it applies to other websites.

If you buy a gift card in the store at CVS, it should track correctly because it is sold by CVS.
Thanks! Guess I’m headed to CVS.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 2/13/24 / Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Albertsons & Safeway

1707838288354.png
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Nordstrom via Cashstar

1707838524114.png
  • Buy $150 Nordstrom Gift Cards & Get $25 Bonus Cards Free
    • Direct link
    • Only one promotional card per customer may be earned during the Promotion Period.
    • Not valid in Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack stores in the U.S. and Canada.
    • The promotional card will be sent on or about March 1, 2024, to the email address provided at the time of the qualifying purchase. PROMOTIONAL CARD EXPIRES March 31, 2024, AT 11:59PM PT.
    • Promotional card valid in Nordstrom stores, Nordstrom Rack stores, and Nordstrom Locals, online at Nordstrom.com and Nordstromrack.com, and in the Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack mobile apps.
    • Expires 2/14/24.
  • Note, Target has Choice Fun & Fabulous on sale (as do other stores) and Nordstrom is included.
1707838542517.png

PetSmart

1707838628576.png

• Buy $50 PetSmart Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonus Cards
    • Bonus card expires March 13, 2024.
    • One $5 bonus card issued online up to $200.00 (max 4 bonus cards per transaction).
    • Bonus cards will be delivered via email after purchase and are redeemable for merchandise or services online or in-store.
    • Direct link
    • Expires 2/14/24.
    • Shopping Portal
Does anyone have PetSmart CC offers?

My CVS offer is only for 5%, up to $2.50 back. Expires 3/29. Its on my Flex which does earn 3% back at drugstores...might be worth going for.
Does anyone have any idea on the schedule that the offers post?

I have a lot expiring in the next few days and thought maybe they would be refreshed based on the statement dates?

Does anyone have any idea on the schedule that the offers post?

I have a lot expiring in the next few days and thought maybe they would be refreshed based on the statement dates?
They add them over the course of the month, although there do seem to be more added around the first few days of the month (just from my personal observation). I check my Chase offers probably 5-6 times per month. Fortunately, Chase has at least started to add “new” to identify the newly-added offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter