Anyone able to order more than 9 total on the Best Buy $50 Disney gift card deal? Looks like that might be the max as I placed my last order at 8am and am now getting the max purchased error. Still hopeful I’ll be able to grab a few more before the deal ends :)
I just did my 4th order of 3, for a total of 12. My first order today was a bit after 4PM. I cannot figure out the rhyme and reason as I got denied around 8AM today.

I just did my 4th order of 3, for a total of 12. My first order today was a bit after 4PM. I cannot figure out the rhyme and reason as I got denied around 8AM today.
So weird I tried back again after seeing your message and went through no problem. I did have an added step of confirming with my bank as it’s the 4th transaction for the same amount in 36ish hours but still went through :) thanks!

Links have been added, note these offers are NOT live.

Sam's Club

Added Offer 11/30/23

Discount District

Dollar General
1701320855170.png
1701320868323.png

• Get 10% Off Bass Pro Shops or Cabela's
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Off
    • Includes: Applebee's, Brinker, Chili's, Google Play, IHOP, Lowe's, Rue21, Subway and PlayStation.
    • Limit 1 discount per customer.
    • Excludes all $10 gift cards and Google Play variable load.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/03/23 - 12/09/23.

Is 49.99 the cheapest that a Bestbuy Total Membership gets? Would have to buy 7 cards to make up the difference right?

Is 49.99 the cheapest that a Bestbuy Total Membership gets? Would have to buy 7 cards to make up the difference right?

No, they did have it on sale for $25 bucks or less this past summer. There was also CC offers and cb site offering $ back.

Currently $49.99 is the lesser membership. It would depend on how you're paying for it now. Do you have any CC offers?

And yes, about 7.

• Best Buy Yearly Memberships
    • My Best Buy Plus $49.99
    • My Best Buy Total $179.99
    • Direct link
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

No, they did have it on sale for $25 bucks or less this past summer. The there was also CC offers and cb site offering $ back.

Currently $49.99 is the lesser membership. It would depend on how you're paying for it now. Do you have any CC offers?

• Direct link
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
$25 would've been nice! Just an extra MR point on AMEX. Nothing to push me over the edge to get the membership as I'd have to buy 7 cards to make it worthwhile and at that point I can do better elsewhere for the same amount of money spent. But I'll keep my eye out for a lower price on that for next year's deals!

$25 would've been nice! Just an extra MR point on AMEX. Nothing to push me over the edge to get the membership as I'd have to buy 7 cards to make it worthwhile and at that point I can do better elsewhere for the same amount of money spent. But I'll keep my eye out for a lower price on that for next year's deals!

Just saying for anyone considering buying a membership now, BB has offered DGC at various times throughout the year, whether they'll offer again in 2024 is unknown though it is possible.

No, they did have it on sale for $25 bucks or less this past summer. There was also CC offers and cb site offering $ back.

And yes, about 7.

• Direct link
Credit Cards and More
    • Expires 12/15/23.
I wrote back around 2 months ago that I had gotten an exclusive offer from Swagbucks for 3,000 bonus points when signing up for Best Buy membership, so it effectively made the cost $20 instead of $49.99. So if you are signed up for Swagbucks and are getting their emails, it is possible you might get a similar exclusive offer at some point.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-65098044

I was able to pay for the membership with Best Buy gift cards that I had gotten at a discount, so that saved some money too. Also, they wanted to charge sales tax on the membership and I was having none of that, so I tried changing the shipping address to Delaware which has no sales tax (since nothing is actually getting shipped with the membership). However, that didn't work and it still wanted to charge me tax. So I just created a brand new Best Buy account, used best buy gift cards to pay, and made my shipping and billing address in Delaware, and used a prepaid visa gift which I registered to a random address in Delaware (even if you fully pay with gift cards, you still must give a credit card) and then it didn't charge me the sales tax.

Last edited:
Target has 2 new Target circle offers valid today 11/30 only:

1) 15% off prepaid airtime offers

2) $15 Target gift card with a $100 purchase of Happy Holidays gift card

The 15% off airtime says you can use it up to 6 times, so you might want to split it up into a few smaller purchases if you have the Target bonus offer. For example, my offer was to make 2 $50 purchase and get a $10 bonus, so I am making two separate $50 purchases instead of one one $100 purchase. I will make one purchase this morning (just did) and one in the afternoon.

Got 2 of the $500 Southwest for $399.99 each from Sam's Club. :cool1:
Update: Yes, I still got these. My Sears MC had a great offer. Spend $800 online via computer, get 250,000 points. That's $250 available in gift cards. That's 31.25% back! :cool1: Going to convert to Walmart gift cards, sprinkle some pixie dust pixiedust:, and change them into a Disney gift cards! :cool1:

I wrote back around 2 months ago that I had gotten an exclusive offer from Swagbucks for 3,000 bonus points when signing up for Best Buy membership, so it effectively made the cost $20 instead of $49.99. So if you are signed up for Swagbucks and are getting their emails, it is possible you might get a similar exclusive offer at some point.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-65098044

I was able to pay for the membership with Best Buy gift cards that I had gotten at a discount, so that saved some money too. Also, they wanted to charge sales tax on the membership and I was having none of that, so I tried changing the shipping address to Delaware which has no sales tax (since nothing is actually getting shipped with the membership). However, that didn't work and it still wanted to charge me tax. So I just created a brand new Best Buy account, used best buy gift cards to pay, and made my shipping and billing address in Delaware, and used a prepaid visa gift which I registered to a random address in Delaware (even if you fully pay with gift cards, you still must give a credit card) and then it didn't charge me the sales tax.

:rotfl: OMG, you're the best! Wow, what a workaround. Hope Peeps are paying attention!

Target has 2 new Target circle offers valid today 11/30 only:

1) 15% off prepaid airtime offers

2) $15 Target gift card with a $100 purchase of Happy Holidays gift card

The 15% off airtime says you can use it up to 6 times, so you might want to split it up into a few smaller purchases if you have the Target bonus offer. For example, my offer was to make 2 $50 purchase and get a $10 bonus, so I am making two separate $50 purchases instead of one one $100 purchase. I will make one purchase this morning (just did) and one in the afternoon.

Thank you for posting! Just adding additional info:

Target

I am paying attention but how in the world does one change a walmart gc to a Disney gc???

Are you.. really? :laughing: Just joking! :hug:

Post #2 Discount District It's all alphabetized, easy peasy!

Walmart
Credit Cards & More

• Walmart. com Chase Offer: Get 5% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Buy Gift Cards Online
    • Expires 11/30/23. GCG
  • Walmart. com Amex Offer: Get 25% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Buy Gift Cards Online
    • Expires 12/31/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Load your WM GCs onto the app, use Walmart Pay for Online GC purchases. Physical gift cards can be shipped: 6/01/23, 8/03/23
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • Fair Warning: Recently, online orders have been cancelled both physical & eGifts.

Added Offers ~ 11/30/23

Discount District

CVS

1701359019061.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 Extrabucks Rewards
    • Incudes: Applebee's, Chili's, Cinemark Domino's, DoorDash, Fandango, Foot Locker, H & M, JCPenney, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Steak n' Shake, Vudu or Wayfair
    • Limit of 1 per household with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/03/23 – 12/09/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drug Stores
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal via QR code
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drug Stores
  • CVS also accepts Apple Pal

eGifter - Direct link

1701359547937.png
  • Buy $25 Chipotle Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: YUMMY1123
    • Limit 5.
    • Expires 11/30/23.
  • Buy $50 Express Card for $40 with Promo Code: EXPRESS1123
    • Limit 5.
    • Expires 12/8/23
  • Buy $25 Panda Express Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: PANDA1123
    • Limit 5.
    • Expires 12/15/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter