Add to account through Oct 13, but can be used up to Oct 18. Excludes electronic and corporate gift card purchases. It's been years since I tried an Amex offer at Lowes, but I think I recall they actually do exclude gift card purchases, unlike some other places that say no GC but the offers work on them? Or am I misremembering this?
eGift card purchases are excluded, but you can buy gift cards in-store at Lowe’s to lock in the 25% discount. That includes Visa, Mastercard, Amazon, Apple, Lowe’s, Disney, etc.

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Lowe's
Sells Disney Gift Cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Lowe’s Amex Offer: Spend $200 & Get $50 Off
  • Lowe’s Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $250 Spend
    • Buy Gift Cards In-Store
    • Offer valid one time only.
    • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Offer not valid on third-party services.
    • Expires 11/23/23.

Last edited:
I’ve made 2 Sam’s purchases. Both have already tracked. And paid for with Chase Freedom Flex for another 5x. Woooo hoooooo!!!
I hope it wasn't a misprint on Rakuten as they are notorious for not allowing giftcards. I went ahead
and ordered. Glad screen shots were taken. Thanks for the heads up.

For those interested, Kroger weekly ad for 10/11/23 - 10/17/23 can be viewed at KrogerKrazy and Digital coupons have been released online.

1696871088329.png
  • Savings for You Offer - YMMV
    • Earn 500 Bonus Fuel Points when you spend $30 or more on your next shopping trip. Be sure to check out Qualifying Products
    • Redeemable at participating Shell fuel centers.
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 10/31/23.
1696872279188.png
Kroger Whole Turkey - 99¢ per pound

1696872009056.png
Buy 10 - Progresso Soup 99¢ per can, stock up price
Use Digital Coupon
Use General Mills Digital Rebate

and/or go to Target as this deal is live, KrazyCouponLady
1696872949196.png
Buy 10 Progresso Soup, 18.5 - 19 oz, $2.29
3 for $5
Must buy 3
MOBILE COUPONS NEEDED
5% off - Target RedCard Savings
REBATES TO SUBMIT
$25.00/10 - General Mills products, Digital Rebate
$2.29 (100% back) - Progresso Protein Soup Can, Fetch Rewards Rebate
Pickup: Free
PRICE SUMMARY
Pay $16.43, submit for $25 rebate and $2.29 Fetch Rewards rebate

General Mills Rebate
Direct link to offer
  • Limit 1 redemption per household. ;)

Last edited:

Just wanted to do a follow up for the Sams Club order. Wasn't even 10 mins before i got the ecard
in my email and both orders tracked! Used my flex also for the 5x. Thank
I’ve made 2 Sam’s purchases. Both have already tracked. And paid for with Chase Freedom Flex for another 5x. Woooo hoooooo!!!
Just wanted to do a follow up for the Sams Club order. Wasn't even 10 mins before i got the ecard
in my email and both orders tracked! Used my flex also for the 5x. Thanks again.

I know I’ve used VGC for Geico before, not MGV but I’f imagine it would work the same. I think it maxed out at 5 though. Then it wouldn’t let me add any new cards, even any other credit cards, and I had to pay the balance with Apple Pay. I believe direct debit from bank account was another option for the balance. Not sure how long it takes the account to reset to allow new cards to be added. And I never tried calling. This was all done on the app.
Update for anyone wanting to do this. Bought 10 $200 MGC from staples this week, registered all, and called in to have them all applied without a problem. Works out great cause I'm working on a CIC sub :)

in my email and both orders tracked! Used my flex also for the 5x. Thank

in my email and both orders tracked! Used my flex also for the 5x. Thanks again.
I'm so happy I read about this Rakuten offer and got two $500 cards, for a $97.00 rebate, only bad thing is I have to wait until February 13th for my rebate. :) It's worth the wait!

Just saying, read the terms. Typically PayPal excludes gift cards. I do remember people posting the only way to get cb via PP is with a CC offer.
The CC will payout but PP will not.

Maybe something has changed. I received confirmation that my PayPal points from my ShopDisney DGC purchase have tracked. ShopDisney sent me a shipping confirmation as well. Retailmenot has also tracked this purchase so together with Chase Freedom 5% category bonus for PayPal, I'm looking at 20% off for this $200 DGC! Just want to share my experience as a DP.

1696904072859.png

eGift card purchases are excluded, but you can buy gift cards in-store at Lowe’s to lock in the 25% discount. That includes Visa, Mastercard, Amazon, Apple, Lowe’s, Disney, etc.
So I have an American Express Blue Cash Everyday card and this offer was on there but in the details of the offer it says using your Business card. So I have no clue if this offer were to work if I went to Lowe's and bought $200 in Disney gift cards.

Maybe something has changed. I received confirmation that my PayPal points from my ShopDisney DGC purchase have tracked. ShopDisney sent me a shipping confirmation as well. Retailmenot has also tracked this purchase so together with Chase Freedom 5% category bonus for PayPal, I'm looking at 20% off for this $200 DGC! Just want to share my experience as a DP.

View attachment 800603
Thank you for posting. I have DP's where orders were pending but no one posted they actually received cb. I'll be happy to add your post to the list of Brave Souls.

Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

PayPal Rewards (CB Program):
  • You earn points, not cashback.
    • 225pts = $2.25 , 4500pts = $45 etc.
  • In the beginning, the program excluded gift cards but we're hearing reports that exclusion is no longer there. You need to read the terms as in some cases like shopdisney, GC are excluded.
  • A few brave souls here, here, and here.

Added Offers ~ 10/10/23

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon Prime Members
  • $50 Select gift cards for $42.50
    • H&M with promo code HMPBDD23
    • Michaels with promo code PBDDMICHAELS
    • Chuck E Cheese with promo code CCHEESE23
    • Regal Cinemas with promo code REGAL
  • $100 Select gift cards for $85
    • Instacart with promo code PBDDINSTAC
    • DoorDash with promo code DOORDASHPBDD
  • $50 Select gift cards for $40
    • Old Navy with promo code OLDNAVY
    • Fandango with promo code FANDANGOPBDD
    • Gap Options with promo code GAPPBDD23
    • Panera Bread with promo code PANERA
  • $50 Select gift cards for $42
    • Pinstripes with promo code PINSTRIPES23
    • Boscov’s with promo code BOSCOVS23
    • Columbia Sportswear with promo code COLUMBIAPBDD
    • Hawaiian Bros with promo code HAWAIIBROS23
    • Main Event with promo code MAINEEPBDD
    • JTV with promo code JTVPBDD23
  • $50 Select gift cards for $39.50
    • Home Chef with promo code HOMECHEF2
    • IHOP with promo code IHOP
  • $25 Cold Stone Creamery gift card for $21 with promo code COLDSTONE
  • $50 Spa & Wellness gift cards for $39 with promo code SPAWEEK23
  • Buy $50 Red Robin gift cards & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit with promo code RRPBDD23
  • Buy $50 Select gift cards & get $10 Amazon promo credit:
    • Choice Happy Holidays (dining) with promo code HHPBDD23
    • Under Armour with promo code UAPBD
  • Buy $100 Foot Locker gift card & get $15 Amazon promo credit
  • Limit 1 per brand.
  • Direct link to offer You might need to filter for ‘Gift Cards’ in the Departments section. GC Galore
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q4 2023: Amazon
Up to $60 in discounts.​
Expires 12/31/23. DoC
Expiry date unknown. DoC
Expires 12/31/23. DoC

Best Buy Online
1696934741733.png

Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: 10% back with a maximum of $25.Offer valid one time only.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • BB also accepts: Apple Pay

Best Buy Online
View attachment 800632

Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: 10% back with a maximum of $25.Offer valid one time only.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • BB also accepts: Apple Pay
Are the Amazon gift card offers for digital cards only or can you get plastic ones?

Stater Bros
1696936384959.png

• Buy $50+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card AND $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/11/23 - 10/24/23.

Check those AMEX offers! I got $50 off $200 at Lowe’s. It’s for AMEX member week, so it is only valid until October 13.

Edited to add: seems to be showing up mostly on Amex business cards
Found this offer listed for business card holders but I was able to “enroll” for the offer on my Blue card…hoping it actually works on a $200 Disney card purchase if I can find the cards at Lowe’s near me🤞

Giant Eagle
1696937542533.png

• Earn 2x (Member) Or 4x (Pro) Perks members for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Airbnb, Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, DoorDash, Red Robin and Spafinder
    • Online Link - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/12/23 - 10/18/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter