All Staples Stores Now Accept Amazon Returns

When I first read the title I thought Oh no, Staples is too far! sigh, I can still return at Kohl's and get a Kohl's $5 or $10 off coupon.
Anytime I make a return now, it's not the nice $5 kohls cash. It's usually like 20% off an item or something along those lines. Sure miss the free kohls cash. I would always go and get a piece of toddler clothing for my son.

For the Meijer mPerks earnings with gift card purchases (50,000 mPerks for $250 gift card purchase):
Think you could redeem 10,000 mPerks for $1 off per gallon (up to 30 gal) AND then the other 40,000 for $40 off in-store? That would be a max of $70 savings/28% back. 😄
Or am I not thinking about that correctly? 🙃

Update: Star Market has been added

Albertsons Companies:
Albertsons, ACME, Shaw's & Star Market
1691036607874.png
  • Buy $50 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Includes: Applebee's, Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin' Brands, Burlington, Chili's, Domino's, GameStop, Gap Inc Brands, IHOP, Lowe's, Nordstrom, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Regal Cinemas, Sony PlayStation, The Cheesecake Factory, Ulta Beauty and Xbox
    • One offer per transaction.
    • Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction.
    • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of Issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card. alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Albertson's: Expires 8/08/23. Post #17982
  • ACME: Valid 8/04/23 – 8/10/23.
  • Shaw's: Valid 8/04/23 – 8/10/23. Post #18013
  • Star Market: Valid 8/04/23 – 8/10/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

For the Meijer mPerks earnings with gift card purchases (50,000 mPerks for $250 gift card purchase):
Think you could redeem 10,000 mPerks for $1 off per gallon (up to 30 gal) AND then the other 40,000 for $40 off in-store? That would be a max of $70 savings/28% back. 😄
Or am I not thinking about that correctly? 🙃
I think you’re correct!

View attachment 781237Meijer earn 5k mperks per $50 in gift cards.
This is capped at 50k mperks for $500 in gift cards.
Fine Print does state it is available at Meijer Express so for those with Credit cards that get 5% back on gas this is even better. Meijer also offers ApplePay if you would rather get 5% back in store than at the gas station.

This is good 7/30/23 until 8/12/23
Last time it was 10,000 for every $50, capped at $250 spend, making your % off higher calculating rewards.

Do you think it’s worth waiting for a higher bonus to get GC’s if I’m in no hurry?

I honestly don’t remember the last time and don’t have time unfortunately to look back, but if that is the case, that was a much better deal. I don’t know if they will return with that deal. This is normally the standard deal at about 10% back. Remember if you have a Discover card you can use Apple or Samsung pay in store to get the extra 5% if you have a chase, freedom or freedom flex, you can use it at the Meijer gas station to also get the extra 5%

Sorry thought I hit reply I hate doing this on my phone….

@my523

I honestly don’t remember the last time and don’t have time unfortunately to look back, but if that is the case, that was a much better deal. I don’t know if they will return with that deal. This is normally the standard deal at about 10% back. Remember if you have a Discover card you can use Apple or Samsung pay in store to get the extra 5% if you have a chase, freedom or freedom flex, you can use it at the Meijer gas station to also get the extra 5%

Sorry thought I hit reply I hate doing this on my phone….

@my523
I purchased $250 Disney gift card from the Meijer gas station and the rewards DID NOT show up in my Mperks account. I called and they added them. They didn't know why they didn't register and didn't give me any problems. Took about 15 minutes to get it corrected.

Tested using Walmart e-gift card to purchase a real DGC. Success! :cool1:

I redeemed a $25 Walmart e-gift card from my Citi Sears MC Shop Your Way rewards. I added it to my Walmart account online. I could not use it to purchase a e-gift card DGC, but it worked for a real DGC. Free shipping too. A win for me!

I redeemed a $25 Walmart e-gift card from my Citi Sears MC Shop Your Way rewards. I added it to my Walmart account online. I could not use it to purchase a e-gift card DGC, but it worked for a real DGC. Free shipping too. A win for me!
That’s awesome! I have lots of Discover Cashback I guess I could do that with. Our summer Disney trip didn’t go so well. Husband was attempting to get a new job, interviews were supposed to conclude prior to vacation, but 2 days before we left he got scheduled for interviews #6-8. Plus our puppy was in the “puppy ICU” and had surgery the first day we were there for eating a foreign object. Vet told us to go on vacation, because they were keeping her for 5 days no matter what so they said they would just keep her a few more. Every time we FaceTimed with her, we cried. Plus, it was super crowded and it rained a lot. Just not the trip I (we) wanted. Lots of distractions. Husband got the job offer while there which is awesome, but he was then focused on leaving and starting his new job. Puppy made it through surgery and is doing just fine. My credit card isn’t doing so well though. 🤣😬 $4700! I stalk the board constantly, but not many of the offers are doable for me where I live because we just don’t have those stores. But my stalking is going to be increase because I really want to make another trip around Thanksgiving happen. We want to fly down on Monday, do the Christmas Party on Tuesday and fly home Wednesday in time for Turkey Day. I have $521 in Disney gift cards left from our trip and 45,000 Marriott points (need 2,000 more for 1 free night). Not sure if redeeming all my Discover Cashback at only 5% added to the gift card is the best idea though. I have $440 available, but no where else can you buy gift cards with gift cards? But need to limit credit card spending this month because of that vet bill. Decisions, decisions!

Thanks for posting, I added your dated link to:

Walmart
Credit Cards & More
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app, Online and in-store to buy third party gift cards. 7/23/21
  • Physical gift cards can be shipped: 6/01/23, 8/03/23
  • Also see Walmart Digital Gift Cards with cashier. 8/09/21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter