For those of you that have recently ordered through RMN...how long is it taking to get the RMN verification e-mail? I made a GC purchase about two weeks ago and although I got the RMN ShopDisney activation e-mail, I have yet to receive the RMN money back verification e-mail...I'm wondering if it no longer works on GC's purchased through ShopDisney or maybe I somehow did something wrong. All of my RMN ShopDisney GC purchases in the past have worked and I don't recall it taking this long to get the RMN verification e-mail. RMN is saying that I need to wait 45 days to file my purchase if it doesn't show up on its own.
Did you go through your history at RMN to confirm the order went through? If it's not there... you might not get it.

This is new,

I booked room only at WL paid deposit with #1 DGC then discounts came out and I tried to modify my reservation which didn't work, had to use another DGC - #2, to secure deposit. Then I called about AP room discounts and the CM applied #1 DGC deposit towards the new reservation. CM also told me I would be refunded #2 mishap reservation, that the funds would go back to my DGC but it didn't. The deposit was added to the new AP discount. So, just a heads up...

For those of you that have recently ordered through RMN...how long is it taking to get the RMN verification e-mail? I made a GC purchase about two weeks ago and although I got the RMN ShopDisney activation e-mail, I have yet to receive the RMN money back verification e-mail...I'm wondering if it no longer works on GC's purchased through ShopDisney or maybe I somehow did something wrong. All of my RMN ShopDisney GC purchases in the past have worked and I don't recall it taking this long to get the RMN verification e-mail. RMN is saying that I need to wait 45 days to file my purchase if it doesn't show up on its own.
I usually receive the notification the next day

Did you go through your history at RMN to confirm the order went through? If it's not there... you might not get it.
That's the problem...I received the e-mail from RMN regarding activating the offer, but not the one you normally get after I made the purchase saying that I will be getting cash back. It shows on the RMN website that I activated the offer ("Rewards in Progress"), but nothing about getting cash back ("My Rewards Activity"). And RMN won't let me do anything about until after 45 days from purchase.

That's the problem...I received the e-mail from RMN regarding activating the offer, but not the one you normally get after I made the purchase saying that I will be getting cash back. It shows on the RMN website that I activated the offer ("Rewards in Progress"), but nothing about getting cash back ("My Rewards Activity"). And RMN won't let me do anything about until after 45 days from purchase.
You're probably SOL, even at 45 days, gift cards are technically excluded from cash back.

You're probably SOL, even at 45 days, gift cards are technically excluded from cash back.

I agree with @misssue23, even after 45 days you have no reason to contact RMN about the missing funds due to the exclusion. Unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason why some are fortunate while others are not. :flower3:

Well this is interesting...

Beyond Belief: Overstock Is Becoming…Bed Bath & Beyond

1688088131352.png
Photo by Stephen Pepper

Bed Bath & Beyond is rising from the grave.

A couple of months ago Bed Bath & Beyond announced that they would be going into liquidation. They stopped accepting coupons on April 26, stopped accepting gift cards on May 8 and stopped allowing returns and exchanges on May 24 for products bought before April 23. They’ve gradually shuttered all their stores, with all stores expected to have been closed by June 30, 2023.

That was the end of Bed Bath & Beyond. Or so we thought.

It turns out that Overstock had other ideas. They announced yesterday that they’ve spent $21.5 million on buying the Bed Bath & Beyond brand name, domain names and loyalty program assets. They’re going to be rebranding Overstock as Bed Bath & Beyond with their websites being updated accordingly. That means that Overstock.com will become bedbathandbeyond.com. They’ve already changed their Canadian website to bedbathandbeyond.ca:
To learn more go to GC Galore

Who saw this coming?

View attachment 773001
Photo by Stephen Pepper

A couple of months ago Bed Bath & Beyond announced that they would be going into liquidation. They stopped accepting coupons on April 26, stopped accepting gift cards on May 8 and stopped allowing returns and exchanges on May 24 for products bought before April 23. They’ve gradually shuttered all their stores, with all stores expected to have been closed by June 30, 2023.

It turns out that Overstock had other ideas. They announced yesterday that they’ve spent $21.5 million on buying the Bed Bath & Beyond brand name, domain names and loyalty program assets. They’re going to be rebranding Overstock as Bed Bath & Beyond with their websites being updated accordingly. That means that Overstock.com will become bedbathandbeyond.com. They’ve already changed their Canadian website to bedbathandbeyond.ca:

Who saw this coming?
Interesting... if only it would still take 20% off coupons and reissue my Beyond+/Rewards+! :rotfl:

Last Call!

Discount District
Best Buy Online
Credit Cards and more
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    Expires 6/29/23, 6/30/23. DOC
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop
Giant Food
  • Earn 4x Points on Airbnb Gift Cards
    • $2,000 limit per household
    • Weekly Ad
    • Expires 6/29/23.
Giftcards .com
  • Save 10% On $100 Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Code Summer
    • Direct link
    • $600 worth of Visa Virtual Gift Accounts
    • Promo code SUMMER is a one-time use code and can not be combined with other offers.
    • Excludes Giftcards. com for Business orders.
    • Expires 6/29/23. Post #17167
Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Play and PayPal​
----
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Be sure to check out this post as several offers are expiring tomorrow!

Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
Expires 6/29/23

CVS Chase Offer: 10% back at CVS with a $6 max.
Expires 6/29/23. Post #16330

Added Offers ~ 6/30/23

Discount District
Best Buy
Credit Cards and more
    Expires 6/30/23. DOC
  • Also check Ibotta

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 6/30/23

Discount District
Best Buy
Credit Cards and more
    Expires 6/30/23. DOC
Ugh, too bad the DGC is only for Plus and Total members.

Added Offers ~ 6/30/23

Discount District
Best Buy
I feel like these two come up often, right? I don't have a Total Tech Membership, but my mother does. I've used hers to buy the discount Disney and Lyft cards before, but it entails some coordination that I simply do not have the bandwidth for at the moment. We're leaving for Disney on Sunday and are okay with gift cards for this trip, but could use more for our September trip. Do you think if I skip this round, they will pop up again before my September trip?

AAFES - Military Exchange

1688138246205.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 AAFES gift cards
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Cinemark Theatres, DoorDash, Hulu, Uber and Wendy's
    • Direct link
    • Offer valid 7/04/23 - 7/06/23.

Added Offers ~ 6/30/23

Discount District
Best Buy
Credit Cards and more
    Expires 6/30/23. DOC
There is also $5.00 back at Ibotta for DGC for Best Buy. And RMN is 4%, YMMV of course :-)

I have a $20 certificate from when they ended the rewards program that expires tomorrow. I can apply it to the cost of the membership so I'm thinking of getting it, it would be $29.99 for the year...

I feel like these two come up often, right? I don't have a Total Tech Membership, but my mother does. I've used hers to buy the discount Disney and Lyft cards before, but it entails some coordination that I simply do not have the bandwidth for at the moment. We're leaving for Disney on Sunday and are okay with gift cards for this trip, but could use more for our September trip. Do you think if I skip this round, they will pop up again before my September trip?

Often? I don't think so.
And who knows when BB will have Disney on sale again.
I agree with @Duckbug.Ducktales , too bad it's for Plus & Totaltech members only.

There is also $5.00 back at Ibotta for DGC for Best Buy. And RMN is 4%, YMMV of course :-)

I have a $20 certificate from when they ended the rewards program that expires tomorrow. I can apply it to the cost of the membership so I'm thinking of getting it, it would be $29.99 for the year...

Thanks for posting! I'll add Ibotta, is there an expiration date?

View attachment 773001
Photo by Stephen Pepper

Who saw this coming?
Wow. So does this mean the $3.28 on a Bed Bath and Beyond GC that I never got around to spending is still good?

Wow. So does this mean the $3.28 on a Bed Bath and Beyond GC that I never got around to spending is still good?

For anyone holding onto their gc I believe it's plausible but not possible. Overstock would have to incorporate BB&B payment system into their system while maintaining their own.

But, you never know, right? Interesting Q. for sure. I have no doubt people are holding on to several GC that are worth nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter