I haven’t posted here in a year or so. But want to report last month I went to Greece with spouse and 2 kids for 10 days, flew business home. We did 2 private tours, rented a car in santorini. Stayed caldera side with a hot tub. All in it cost me 5,000$ cash which sounds expensive. However, flights alone would have cost me 5,200 so I call it a win.

last weekend we went to Niagara (thank you SW companion pass) and wandered into Canada a few times. A little over $300 total, including food.

Thanks credit cards!!!

I haven’t posted here in a year or so. But want to report last month I went to Greece with spouse and 2 kids for 10 days, flew business home. We did 2 private tours, rented a car in santorini. Stayed caldera side with a hot tub. All in it cost me 5,000$ cash which sounds expensive. However, flights alone would have cost me 5,200 so I call it a win.

last weekend we went to Niagara (thank you SW companion pass) and wandered into Canada a few times. A little over $300 total, including food.

Thanks credit cards!!!

Doesn't sound like it included food, but even so $125pp a day is a great price for a trip for what it did include. If that included food all the better.

Looks like there’s a new Shop with Points MR promo on Amazon. While browsing today, it popped up on one of the products that I was looking at to activate it. My offer was 40% off with max of $60 off. I wasn’t able to get it to apply for the compost bin I was trying to get so ended up just doing a $150 Apple GC for $89.99 with the use of one MR.

Is there a way to find which Lowe’s caries this $500 Mastercard?

All Lowe's stores "carry them", the question is whether your individual store has them in stock.

Only way I can think of (short of stopping in the store and checking yourself) is to call the local store and see if someone from customer service is willing to send someone to the gift card rack and check if they have it, but I have no idea if they would be willing to do that.

All Lowe's stores "carry them", the question is whether your individual store has them in stock.

Only way I can think of (short of stopping in the store and checking yourself) is to call the local store and see if someone from customer service is willing to send someone to the gift card rack and check if they have it, but I have no idea if they would be willing to do that.
Thanks that is what I figured but did not know if there was some tool out there like brickseek does for physical inventory.

Not sure if this is relevant but I just picked up two $50 Landry giftcards at Costco for $79. These work at T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs and Rainforest Cafe in AK.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

Kroger Family Stores
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Links above
    • Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Offer valid 6/07/23 - 6/20/23
  • Earn 4x Fuel on fixed Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Links above
    • Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Offer valid 6/07/23 - 6/20/23

Best Buy Online

1686008411589.png

• Save 10% on Domino's and Amtrak Gift Cards
  • Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card & Get $5 Best Buy gift cards free
Credit Cards and more
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $250 Spend
    • Expires 6/15/23.
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV

Cub Foods

1686009207257.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Cub gift cards free
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela’s, Choice Cheers To You! and Let’s Eat, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Disney, Domino’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, McDonald’s, PlayStation Store and Texas Roadhouse.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/18/23.

Dollar General

1686010181433.png
  • Buy TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $6 Off
    • Includes: Fanatics, Lowe’s, Subway and Xbox
    • Limit one discount per customer.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/10/23.

Fareway

1686011305305.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Fareway gift cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Buffalo Wild Wings, Choice Game & Grub, Foot Locker, PlayStation Store and Texas Roadhouse
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/17/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter