Question for anyone with experience buying a Southwest eGift Card from Costco online! How long after purchasing did you receive the card via email to be able to use it to make a purchase?

AT&T Chase Offer: Earn $50 back when you sign up with AT&T Fiber by making your first two plan payments of at least $50 each using your eligible card associated with your offer.

Offer expires 7/13/2023. Offer valid one time only and is nontransferable. Must make first two plan payments of $50+ by 08/28/2023. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on accessories or equipment purchases. Your $50 back will be processed within 30 days after making your qualifying payments. Offer not valid on third-party services.

1685647101103.png

Question for anyone with experience buying a Southwest eGift Card from Costco online! How long after purchasing did you receive the card via email to be able to use it to make a purchase?
I received mine within an hour or two, both times I bought them.

Chase Offers

AAA Membership Chase Offer:
Earn 20% back and get a discount on AAA membership when you spend $5.83 or more, with a $5.00 back maximum.
Expires 6/30/23.​

Adidas Chase Offer: Earn 5% back on all of your adidas .com purchases, until an $8.50 back maximum is reached. Offer valid online only.
Gift Card purchases might track.
Be sure to use a Shopping Portal
Dosh is another maybe.
Expires 6/30/23.​

Buffalo Wild Wings Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Buffalo Wild Wings purchase, with a $7.00 back maximum.
Buy a gift card in-restaurant
Expires 7/25/23.​

Burger King Chase Offer: Earn 15% back on your Burger King purchase, with a $3.00 back maximum.
Buy gift card in-restaurant
Expires 6/30/23.​

Jersey Mike’s Chase Offer: Earn 15% back on your Jersey Mike’s purchase, with a $4.50 back maximum.
Buy gift card in-restaurant
Expires 7/03/23.​

Red Roof Inn Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Red Roof stay, with a $24.00 back maximum.
Expires 7/25/23.​

Sheraton Hotels and Resorts Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Sheraton Hotels and Resorts stay when you spend $100 or more, with a $57.00 back maximum.
Expires 6/10/23.​

SpringHill Suites Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your SpringHill Suites by Marriott stay when you spend $100 or more, with a $75.00 back maximum.
Expires 6/16/23.​

TownePlace Suites Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your TownePlace Suites by Marriott stay when you spend $100 or more, with a $75.00 back maximum.
Expires 6/16/23.​
Gift cards purchased at the front desk of a hotel have historically triggered Chase Offers. It can be challenging to find a Bonvoy hotel that actually sells gift cards, but you should be able to call around to nearby properties before heading out (it’s worth asking for a manager if they do sell GC, as it’s common for front desk agents to not know how to sell them). Marriott gift cards work across brands, so if you buy a gift card at a TownPlace Suites you should have no trouble using it at a Westin or Ritz or any other Marriott brand despite the branding on the front of the physical gift card.
Keep in mind that only the first charge triggers most Chase offers, so it is probably best not to use the card loaded with the offer at check-in (when they may preauthorize a lesser amount) but rather at check-out (or prepay). Frequent Miler​

I've never posted on this board/thread before, but since I've been lurking, looking for ways to turn my shopping rewards apps into Disney GC's for an upcoming trip, I wanted to share that was I able to cash out Fetch for a Walmart GC and able to use that to buy a PHYSICAL Disney GC. I had to add the Walmart card to my Walmart "wallet." My order for a digital Disney GC was cancelled within seconds for "location restrictions" (unclear what that means), but when I tried again for a physical card, it went trough and was delivered in just a few days. Just wanted to share my experience with the rest of the group, as when I looked online everything said I wasn't allowed to use a Walmart giftcard to buy another giftcard...

I've never posted on this board/thread before, but since I've been lurking, looking for ways to turn my shopping rewards apps into Disney GC's for an upcoming trip, I wanted to share that was I able to cash out Fetch for a Walmart GC and able to use that to buy a PHYSICAL Disney GC. I had to add the Walmart card to my Walmart "wallet." My order for a digital Disney GC was cancelled within seconds for "location restrictions" (unclear what that means), but when I tried again for a physical card, it went trough and was delivered in just a few days. Just wanted to share my experience with the rest of the group, as when I looked online everything said I wasn't allowed to use a Walmart giftcard to buy another giftcard...
Hopefully you read our DP. Thanks for posting I'll add in shipping.

Walmart (WM) DP:
  • Walmart Gift Cards No Longer Usable For Gift Cards At Sams Club . com Link
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app at Walmart checkout to buy third party gift cards. Confirmed 7/23/21 :thumbsup2 @lsutigers03
  • Walmart Digital Gift Cards with cashier. 8/09/21 :thumbsup2 @Ryan120420

Okay friends, Last Call!

Discount District
Albertsons Companies:
Shaws
Military Discount Days
  • Get 10% Off your grocery shopping trip*
    • *With valid Military ID at Pavilions with Membership.
    • *with valid Military ID at Albertsons or Vons with membership where applicable.
    • Military Discount calculated after deduction of card savings and all other discounts and savings.
    • Excludes alcohol, tobacco and fluid dairy products; prescription items; fuel; gift cards; lottery/event/ski and other tickets; money orders/transfers; stamps; bus/commuter pass; licenses; bottle/container deposits; sales tax; bag fees; and items prohibited by law. In the event of product return, savings may be deducted from refund.
    • Shaw's Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/01/23. Post #16592
Safeway
GIANT/Giant Food/Martin’s/Stop & Shop

GIANT/Martin's
Stop & Shop
Giant Food
Newegg
  • Buy $25 Chipotle eGift Card & Get $5 Chipotle gift card
ShopRite
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next shopping order
    • Includes: Retail Therapy, Happy Birthday, Food & Laugh’s, Let’s Eat, Cheers to You, Treat Yourself, Happy B-day, Game & Grub, Thank you, and Yay You!
    • Limit one per customer. Direct link
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Excludes ShopRite gift cards.
  • Maryland
    • Expires 06/01/23
    • Redeeming Dates: Friday, 06/02/23 to Thursday, 06/08/23

Popping in with an update about my Non-DGC that I bought from Sam's Club. It has been fully a month since I bought the additional Google Play and Hulu gift cards and everything has been a huge cluster-you-know-what! :crazy:
I am currently on my 4th chat with Sam's customer service. Only today has the front line chat support passed my live chat to a supervisor. Chat #3 was on May 16th and I was waiting (like a dummy 😂) for a supervisor to look into my issue and get back to me via email. Every single chat support person had confirmed that my order can't be found in the system when they look it up (like I did!) with the order number.
The current supervisor is on a side phone call with the Gift Card Vendor "INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS" to get to the bottom of it. I helpfully suggested they please just cancel the original orders and make a new order for me but he said he couldn't do that since the original orders don't exist!
I have already threatened to do charge backs with my CC company as well as cancel my Sam's membership because honestly, there are no physical clubs near me and buying GCs online would be one of my main uses for it. It's not going to be useful if I can't get my discounted GCs. 😭

This is just crazy! Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time.
Thanks for keeping us updated though. :hug:

Ugh, I gotta a bunch of Wine offers on Amex... and I don't drink! :(

Anyone received some good offers to share?
Hilton Amex-25% back at Kirklands on up to $1,000 spend. Just showed up today.

Others I am using:
$30-$10 off Cel phone each month for 3 months
$10/$50 UnderArmour
$200 Amex Prepaid card for $190-there is a free activation code floating out there. 5% is decent.
$9.99 off $9.99 or more on DisneyPlus and bundles-can use up to 6x

Delta Amex
$20/100 Expedia

There was a $10/50 Petsmart that I didn't clip and is now not available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter