@KharybdisPoesis

The only time a limit is set is when the DGC are on sale.
We've seen limit 2, or limit 3.
Currently they are not on sale, there is a discount but that's different from a sale like on Black Friday.

That's good. I just want to space out purchases of those 500$ gift cards. I couldn't get them all up front even if I wanted to, ha.

And thank you for the clarifications!

The link is ugly, but here you go: direct link

but there is a few blogs talking about it to. I believe it was done to compete with Sam's Club, who was also running a 25$ deal.
Wow, unfortunately I can't click on anything like the terms or see an expiration date. I really don't know what that is...direct link

1679691519482.png

That is odd. The form seems to be one of those "you must complete the previous steps before we permit you to see the one you want to get to"

Which lines up with Costco's horrendous IT. But that's really all I am used to! But I do not see it on their main webpage, and I don't have their app, either.

That is odd. The form seems to be one of those "you must complete the previous steps before we permit you to see the one you want to get to"

Which lines up with Costco's horrendous IT. But that's really all I am used to! But I do not see it on their main webpage, and I don't have their app, either.
The link worked for me. I see the become a member for $25 offer. Weird it didn't work for @FoxC63

I'm using my phone, maybe that makes a difference. Brave browser, btw. 🤷‍♂️

Best Buy In-Store??
  • Buy $500 Delta Gift Card & Get $75 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Buy $200 Airbnb Gift Card & Get $30 Best Buy Gift Card
    • Physical - available in-store??
    • Digital - Sold Out online
  • Expires 3/26/23.

Thank you! When you get a chance do you think you can post all the relevant info, anyone please. Thank you so much.
It is just a standard signup for a membership. It later linked to bjs.com/terms

It lets you upgrade to the premium membership for $40 like Costco and Sam’s but I’m betting you don’t earn the extra 2% on gift cards.

1679696676298.png

1679696704512.png

Price Chopper (NY/PA):

1679720923941.png
  • Earn 5x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes Price Chopper and Market 32 gift cards
    • Online - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/26/23 - 4/09/23

Last edited:
Update

Capital One Shopping Portal
Removes Walmart & Safeway Redemption Options

Update 3/24/23: Safeway has been readded with a number of other useful options, such as:
  • DoorDash
  • GrubHub
  • Hotels .com
  • Xbox
  • Saks
  • Athleta
  • AutoZone
  • Bath & Body Works
  • Callway
  • Chewy
  • Cinemark
  • Adidas
  • H&M
  • Old Navy
  • NFL Shop
  • Omaha Steaks
  • Soma
  • Stitch Fix
  • Under Armous
  • White House / Black Market
  • Wine. com
  • Zappos
  • To learn more go to DOC

Is there anything special I have to do for this discount? I don’t see the discount online 😕

Thank you for posting! Offer has been added to Post #3 Warehouses

Sam's Club Offers
Additional Information
  • Sam's App: Will let you pay with two / three forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's.
  • Cash App boost
  • Cashback Monitor - YMMV
  • Shopkick
Redeeming your Southwest gift card
  • Southwest gift cards – A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference. Direct link

one (of my 5) chase cards offering Best Buy cash back. My sapphire card. 20% up to $25. Fyi!

Thank you for posting! Is this different from the offer I already have posted? If not, expiry date? Is the offer valid in-store and/or online?

• Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $125 Spend
    • Expires 4/13/23. GCG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter