BJ's $15 Digital Coupon:

Received a notification on my phone this morning from BJ's. Basically spend $150 in one transaction between 3-23 and 4-9 and you will get a $15 coupon in your account to use between 4-13 and 4-23.

Attachments

• BJ's.jpg
    BJ's.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5

No notification but when I open my app I have the same offer. Going to wait until 4/1 and double dip with the Discover bonus
For the most part I have almost all notifications on my phone set to off, but for some reason I never shut off BJ's.

Added Offers ~ 3/26/23

Discount District

Groupon & LivingSocial:
  • Universal Orlando Park Tickets:
  • Buy 3-Day Ticket, Get 2 Days Free
    • Groupon
    • LivingSocial
    • Prices & Dates vary.
    • Purchase by June 30, 2023. Use by December 14, 2023.
    • When buying from Groupon, you can pay with discounted Groupon gift cards.
    • I'm not sure how it codes with cashback portals YMMV.
    • Expiry date unknown.
Meijer
  • Buy $50 Most 3rd Party Gift Cards & Earn 5,000 Points
    • 5,000 points are worth $5 off your next purchase, so this is like getting 10% back towards a future purchase, similar to past deals.
    • Direct link to offer – need to click the ‘Earn’ tab on that page.
    • Limit 25,000 points per customer.
    • Excludes Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, phone cards, previous purchases.
  • Expires 4/08/23. GCG
Office Depot/Max Stores
  • Buy $100 or more in Choice and Giving Good Gift Cards & Get $20 back in Rewards
    • Limit one (1) per household/business.
    • Limit $20 in rewards per member.
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Expires 4/01/23. GCG

Last edited:
About the Meijer Offer

It is NOT an MPerks coupon. No need to clip to add it to your account, it's already there. This is an offer, the only thing you need to do is plug your Meijer info into the keypad.
Here's what the offer looks like:

1679848778786.png

Last edited:

Did anyone do the new Meijer offer?

We purchased two (variable load) $250 DGC, separate accounts (mine is maiden name same with CFF cc) but my account showed both transactions. Receipts could be viewed via PDF. It also showed I earned 10,000 pts. not 25,000.

This evening the second transaction disappeared but the points have remained and on DH account there was no history of his transaction. He then scanned his receipt and another window opened up, "Congratulations" etc. Your points will be added to your account in 24 hours. DH also received an email from Meijer "Your making great progress" awarding him 10,000 points.

For now, I recommend buying increments of $50

Edit to add: I will be contacting Meijer to find out what happened and will update.

Last edited:
Their old system was sort of screwy when buying gc at random amounts like $35 Panera and $65 Disney which totals a $100. I would get the bonus for the $100 spend but then on the tracker it would state I only needed $15 more for the next set of mperks. So I would buy a $15 card and get the credit as well except the thing still didn’t reset and would tell me I only needed $35 more. It was quite a cycle but it always worked in my advantage.

I just went to Meijer Saturday to get two more $500 visas. But will try on Monday to close out last grocery bonus card for the quarter.

Oddly, I don't recall having an issue with Meijer's old system, Kroger on the other hand ::yes:: but nothing that couldn't be resolved.

Added Offers ~ 3/27/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online:
  • $50 Shell gift card for $45
  • $50 Under Armour gift cards & get $5 Best Buy gift card
  • $100 Google Play gift cards & get $10 Best Buy gift cards
  • $20 Burger King gift cards for $18
  • $50 Jersey Mike’s gift cards for $45
  • 10% Off on Hot Topic gift cards
Fareway
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & get $5 Fareway gift cards
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Choice, Giving Good, Roblox, Texas Roadhouse and Xbox
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/09/23. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon Prime Members Only:

View attachment 746402
  • Buy $50 Amazon eGift Card & Get $5 Off with promo code GCSPRING2023
    • Offer valid 3/27/23 - 4/09/23 or when supplies have been exhausted, whichever occurs first.
In order to qualify for $5 off, you must (1) be a current Prime member (2) enter the promotional code “” in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box when you check out; and (3) purchase an Amazon.com eGift Card valued at $50 or more in a single order.

Offer Terms
  • Limit one per Amazon.com Prime account as designated by the primary email address.
  • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
  • Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must total at least $50 in combined value, and the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com using a current Prime member account. Amazon.com eGift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased through Prime Now do not qualify for this promotion.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time.
  • Offer valid on Amazon.com eGift Cards sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC and purchased at Amazon.com between 12:00 a.m. (PT), March 27, 2023 and 11:59 p.m., April 9, 2023 (PT). This offer is not valid on any Amazon.com eGift Cards that are purchased prior to 12:00 a.m., March 27, 2023 or those purchased on March 27, 2023 or April 9, 2023 but scheduled for delivery after April 9, 2023.
  • This promotion may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
  • This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
  • The savings from the promotion will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders.
  • Danny the Deal Guru
Just tried this and came up as invalid code. I followed the directions accurately. Anyone have it work for them?

Ok I know it’s a dumb question but 🤷🏻‍♀️...Nordstrom is currently offering 10X reward points for utilities, groceries, and travel...so would trash collection, telephone, and tv be considered utilities or just gas and electric?

Just tried this and came up as invalid code. I followed the directions accurately. Anyone have it work for them?

Sounds like it was dead before it even started, or the total quantity was 1...

Edit: Direct link to Amazon saying its already over:

https://www.amazon.com/promotion/psp/A3HIBTLC32P1F9

I didn't try to do this purchase but noticed it was invalid earlier this morning and I deleted it from Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Couple of things:
The offer was set to begin a little after midnight PST and may have sold out or it simply never came to fruition.

What I find interesting, DOC, GCG, SD etc.. make no mention of the offer at all.

I didn't try to do this purchase but noticed it was invalid earlier this morning and I deleted it from Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Couple of things:
The offer was set to begin a little after midnight PST and may have sold out or it simply never came to fruition.

What I find interesting, DOC, GCG, SD etc.. make no mention of the offer at all.
I originally linked the SD thread but removed it in the edit and just posted the Amazon page... From looking at the thread people noticed at midnight it was already marked as ended...

https://slickdeals.net/f/16513099-s...buy-50-amazon-egift-card-get-5-off-via-amazon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter