Food City

1675781590166.png
  • Earn 5x on Select $50 Gift Cards
    • Includes: Applebee’s, DoorDash, Olive Garden, Panera, The Cheese Cake factory and Victoria Secret
    • Limit 2 promotions per customer per day
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/08/23-2/14/23

Smart & Final

1675782219747.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Purchase via coupon
    • Includes: Apple, Buffalo Wild Wings, Choice Let’s Eat, Nordstrom, Sephora and Spafinder
    • Limit of one $10 coupon per customer/transaction.
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/08/23-2/14/23

Brookshire Brothers

1675782872203.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40 or Buy $100 Select Gift Cards for $80
    • Includes: Domino’s, Olive Garden, Panera, Victoria Secret and Ulta
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • Excludes all other gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/08/23 – 2/14/23.

I saw this earlier and wasn't sure if I should post seeing how it's not that great of an offer but that's not really for me to say. If you come up with a strategy please share.

Newegg

1675786240409.png
  • $200 Disney egift card for $196.99
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • Direct link
    • Expiry date unknown.
  • This may make sense for those with Amex Business Gold card, earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards or virtual gift cards.

That's really strange. At my Office Depot they are behind the cash register line sort of behind all the impulse buy stuff. Hopefully they aren't phasing them out.
My store has a display at the very back of the store for all the third party GCs.

Best Buy Online

1675801826633.png
  • Buy $100 PlayStation Store Card gift cards & Get $10 Best Buy Gift Card

Last edited:
Best Buy

1675802557910.png

• Buy $100 PlayStation Store gift card with free Sony Headphones & Get $10 Best Buy Gift Card
    • Pickup & Free Shipping available.
    • Limit 5 per person. Direct link
    • Expiry date unknown.
I added 5 to my cart however I'm only seeing one $10 BB GC.

I get all my chase via email, including promotions like spend x at shopdisney, chase members save x amount on tickets first (Beauty & Beast live performance, Disney on Ice), statements and offers.

For the Offers this is the email heading:
Chase (Cardholder perk) my name, Scroll through your deals and activate

I don't receive paper statements.
So just a thought for people who do email statements. Please make sure your significant other has access to your email if that is the only way you get statements. If something should happen, they might not realize that and the bills might not get paid. And I don't mean just medical issues or dying or something. A friend of mine was arrested (for something that later on was dropped bc it wasnt him) and spent several months in jail. His spouse didn't realize several statements went to his email, and he wasn't thinking about it at the time. When they realized it, he had to give her the password, and guess what happens when you say your password over the phone in jail... Also something they didn't think of immediately. Until the email was locked and bills were bouncing bc their bank account got hacked thru the cards tied to the email. It was a huge mess. And while that exact scenario isn't something any of us think would happen, it could and it always makes me weary of depending on things like that.

I was looking at the CVS cashback offers on my Chase credit cards and noticed that they state that gift cards are not eligible. I have not noticed this previously. Has anyone used the current CVS offer on gift cards and received the cashback?
Did you ever find an answer to this? I currently have the same10% back CVS offer.

Did you ever find an answer to this? I currently have the same10% back CVS offer.

It works. I can't think of any store where it doesn't work. They don't know what you are buying. However if it doesn't credit don't ask because it shouldn't. It's no different from shopping portals that way.

Market Basket

1675838473274.png
  • 10% Off Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Choice Food & Laughs, Domino’s, Gap Options, PetSmart, Phantom Gourmet, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty
    • Ad scan
    • Weekly ad (coming soon)
    • Offer valid 2/12/23 - 2/14/23.
The ad states offer is valid Jan 29-Feb 14, 2023 as seen below, I did check past weekly ads and did not find the 10% off sale being mentioned.
1675839113987.png

UPDATE: Ibotta is offering cashback on select gift cards at Best Buy!

Best Buy Online
  • Buy $100 Bath & Body Works gift card for $90
  • Buy $50 Under Armor gift card & Get $5 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Chili's or Buffalo Wild Wing gift cards for $45
Ibotta
  • $100 Bath & Body Works gift card – $5 bonus cashback
  • $50 Under Armour gift card – $2 bonus cashback
  • $50 Chili’s gift card – $2 bonus cashback
  • $50 Buffalo Wild Wings gift card – $2 bonus cashback

Schnucks

1675841201103.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Cold Stone, Domino's, Olive Garden, Panera, Victoria Secret and Ulta
    • Limit 1. Direct link to offer (search for ‘gift cards’).
    • Expires 2/14/23.

I was looking at the CVS cashback offers on my Chase credit cards and noticed that they state that gift cards are not eligible. I have not noticed this previously. Has anyone used the current CVS offer on gift cards and received the cashback?

Yes it does work. If a credit card offer is listed on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY - which it is, then it works when buying DGC as well as others as seen on Post #2 Discount District:

CVS
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Best Buy, Build-A-Bear, H&M, Sony Playstation and Wayfair
    • Limit 1 with card
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Chilis, Domino’s, Regal Cinemas and Subway
    • Limit 1 with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Expire 2/11/23. Post #13999
  • CVS Chase Offer: Various offers
    10% back, $5 max
    Expires 2/24/23. Post #13455 :thumbsup2 @mdurette

So just a thought for people who do email statements. Please make sure your significant other has access to your email if that is the only way you get statements. If something should happen,

I would hope everyone has a master list of ALL their accounts with passwords, etc. written down for this very reason and easily accessible for your significant other.

I would hope everyone has a master list of ALL their accounts with passwords, etc. written down for this very reason and easily accessible for your significant other.
I just don't think a lot of people think about it. Also having 2 factor authentication on for your email that goes to a different email or phone number and other accounts. Because once you lose control of your email, if that is where the codes are sent to verify identity you can't even change emails on a lot of accounts. Like MDE, you can't change your email on the account with out a code that is sent to that email on file, and it doesn't give you another option to have it texted to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter