Collecting Best Buy DP

To be clear, both of you were using the app?
Ugh, I just tried to order the Disney cards from my phone, clicking through RMN to Best Buy and both chase cards that have BB offers were rejected. Maybe I will try on my PC in a little while.

I had this issue where it wasn't processing my card. I had to back out, leave cart and then go back in. Eventually it let me do it. Its strange that you are having this issue.

That seems to have worked. Thanks for the tip!

I feel you, I am an educator too at the HS level and the number of kids who are appauled that I don't have tissues in my classroom....they are too expensive to buy and supply for 250+ kids.
I hear you about that...once I run out, it takes me a while to buy more because it's not a top priority for me but I feel bad when they resort to the good old school brown paper towel. Don't even get me started on how many pencils I give out every year to my students...and they are in HS! (I'm sure you experience this too lol)

I got exactly 10 BB gift cards, I missed a few days so last night around 10PM were my last two. Only ever did two at a time (waiting for the 1st to hit my inbox before ordering the second) and always waited 24 hours between. Had to do the text verification to order each gift card but no issues, all were delivered within minutes.

I feel you, I am an educator too at the HS level and the number of kids who are appauled that I don't have tissues in my classroom....they are too expensive to buy and supply for 250+ kids.

I hear you about that...once I run out, it takes me a while to buy more because it's not a top priority for me but I feel bad when they resort to the good old school brown paper towel. Don't even get me started on how many pencils I give out every year to my students...and they are in HS! (I'm sure you experience this too lol)

This is shocking, teachers don't get paid enough no matter what level they teach, it's a lot of hard work and to pay for supplies out of pocket is appalling! DS teachers sent emails prior to Parent Teacher Conference of supplies they needed for the start of the year along with the time & date they were to meet with the teacher. Supplies were not mandatory but based on what they could afford. And throughout the year, teachers requested what they needed most again via email.

This was through our public schools, grades 1-12. Can you not do this?

In my kids’ middle school the kids get lunch detentions if they don’t come prepared with a pencil. They no longer ask the teachers for pencils!

Only did one of the BB deals thru RMT and it never did show up at all and I clicked through it like I normally do :(

For her 7th grade science project my daughters school had all 7th graders bring in a full tissue box for the project. They wrote their answers on the box. Now all the teachers in the whole school have plenty of tissues.

This is shocking, teachers don't get paid enough no matter what level they teach, it's a lot of hard work and to pay for supplies out of pocket is appalling! DS teachers sent emails prior to Parent Teacher Conference of supplies they needed for the start of the year along with the time & date they were to meet with the teacher. Supplies were not mandatory but based on what they could afford. And throughout the year, teachers requested what they needed most again via email.

I would say I am in a fairly prosperous district and most parents have the expectation their students are provided for "due to the property taxes they pay" and the district is of the opinion that "we should provide for our classrooms and office supplies." I actually teach theater and we get 0 funding from the district itself, everything for theater comes from my pocket or from the money we get from a show. If the show loses money, the program loses that money and we have even less to put on the next show. When we started up a new school the guy had to put on his first show 100% out of pocket or hoping on making X amount of profit and the school would forward him a little bit that he had to pay back. Wierdly enough, the district pockets and "holds on the the money" that a show gets, so I and he can't reimburse myself for any of my own expenses despite the fact they give us nothing. (Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the desire there to try and keep everything above board, yet also the irony is rich)

I also teach in a pretty affluent district and no one in the high school level would send/email supply lists/requests home. I do know that there are teachers in my school who have kids bring in a box of tissue for a homework pass. Maybe I'll do that next year! While the district is really good about providing a budget for science equipment and materials, smaller classroom needs are overlooked...I think they assume students come in prepared with tissues (if they need them) and writing utensils but a good amount don't. I don't mind giving out pencils to kids to use but most forget to hand it back or its the same kid asking every day who never gave back the previous one. It starts to add up.

I can't find a good use of the Chase Instacart credits...was hoping to be able to pick up for free at Aldi but they require a $35 minimum order. Nope...not going to happen with an order of tissues haha. So I guess I will use my 5% bday Target circle offer and my RedCard 5% to save a few pennies.

I also teach in a pretty affluent district and no one in the high school level would send/email supply lists/requests home. I do know that there are teachers in my school who have kids bring in a box of tissue for a homework pass. Maybe I'll do that next year! While the district is really good about providing a budget for science equipment and materials, smaller classroom needs are overlooked...I think they assume students come in prepared with tissues (if they need them) and writing utensils but a good amount don't. I don't mind giving out pencils to kids to use but most forget to hand it back or its the same kid asking every day who never gave back the previous one. It starts to add up.

I can't find a good use of the Chase Instacart credits...was hoping to be able to pick up for free at Aldi but they require a $35 minimum order. Nope...not going to happen with an order of tissues haha. So I guess I will use my 5% bday Target circle offer and my RedCard 5% to save a few pennies.
Keep an eye out for deals, one time costco had a discount on instacart orders, combine that with a credit card offer and an instacart gift card = sweet sweet discounts. For instance I could buy two Instacart giftcards from Sams (at $50 off 250) and buy an ipad on sale at Costco ($70 off) for $450 and use a combination of my instacart giftcards and credit payment to get in for even less and free delivery! It would be $20 more on Instacart vs Costco direct but when you pair it with the GC savings you can save 20% on big ticket items vs direct from costco plus your CC benefits!

same, nothing here either. BB always took longer, so I was hoping it would show up eventually!
One thing I noticed is that when RMN changed BB to 12%, it specified “Top Deals” only so I’m curious if anyone is seeing it track for the 12% cash back.

Albertson’s
1675141808029.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping trip
    • Includes: AMC, Bath & Body Works, Nordstrom, Spa Week, Adidas, Chili's Texas Roadhouse, Pet Smart, Ulta, Children's Place, Hulu, Fanatics, Regal Cinemas, Uber, DoorDash, Sony PlayStation, Hotels. com.
    • One offer per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/01/23-2/07/23

Stater Bros:
1675142852652.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards+ $10 in groceries & get $10 Off Instantly
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Brass Pro Shops, Bath Body & beyond, Fandango, Kohl’s, Olive Garden, Roblox, Uber, Ulta, Food & Laugh and Cheers To You
    • EXCLUDES: Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Weekly Ad
    • Offer valid 2/1 to 2/14/23

Last edited:
Athleta Chase Offer: Earn 15% back, $20.00 back maximum.
Buy Gift Card In-Store​
Expires 2/15/23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter