Just placed my first Best Buy order (and got the code within minutes). Can someone remind me how I know whether RMN is tracking? I got the first email that says the offer was activated--what should I be looking for next?
you'll get an email that says "Best Buy let us know you made a $45.00 purchase." and it will say when it should credit.

Well some good news in my BB saga. The past 2 days I have been able to get 2 cards each day from one of my accounts. Not sure why I can only get 2 and not 3 cards but after reading the article that @FoxC63 posted earlier (thank you) it seems it could be that for some reason because my business account it new it's limiting me for some reason. I downloaded the app on my phone and that's what I have used the past two days. The other 2 accounts I keep getting the error message.

That puts me up to 7 cards so far this week and 2 from last month for a total of 9 cards at 10% off. My next trip might be in Aug so if BB keeps doing this monthly and my limits increase I should be able to get a good chunk by then.

Is there a $ limit in RMN in one transaction? I’m sitting on several hundred in Disney Visa Rewards that I was saving for a trip later this year. Wondering if I should place an order on ShopDisney for GC with the extra cash back

So Yesterday I placed 6 seperate orders for Shop Disney GC due to having 10% off on 6 Chase cards.
I used RMN for the additional 10%. I got 6 seperate emails from RMN saying Shop Disney informed
them I made a 50 purchase. So all are tracking. *just checked and all CB added. Hasn't even been 24 hours.

Have made several purchases since Monday for BB using RMN and not an email yet.

Last edited:

So Yesterday I placed 6 seperate orders with Shop Disney GC due to having 10% off on 6 Chase cards.
I used RMN for the additional 10%. I got 6 seperate emails from RMN saying Shop Disney informed
them I made a 50 purchase. So all are tracking.

Have made several purchases since Monday for BB using RMN and not an email yet.
BB usually takes days to receive the notification. In December, it took 4-5 days from purchase to receive the pending email from RMN.

That puts me up to 7 cards so far this week and 2 from last month for a total of 9 cards at 10% off. My next trip might be in Aug so if BB keeps doing this monthly and my limits increase I should be able to get a good chunk by then.
It'd be great if they had the sale monthly, but it's happened in Dec and Jan the last couple of years that I have kept track of my purchases. Not sure if anyone else has noticed it happening any other time, I usually take advantage of BB sales because of the RMN stack.

BB usually takes days to receive the notification. In December, it took 4-5 days from purchase to receive the pending email from RMN.
Thanks. My first purchase was early Monday 6 days ago and still nothing. Looking on my December
emails it was 3 days after BB purchase I got email. Hopefully BB is just really behind.

Last edited:
I did two Shop Disney through RMN, about 6 hours apart yesterday. I reopened and reactivated the offer through RMN each time. The 2nd time I never got an email that I activated the offer, and I only got one email this morning that I made a purchase. This is the first time I have had issues with RMN and Shop Disney.
I also did a new Sams Membership through RMN yesteday, which isn't tracking yet.

Is there a post that explains how cash back with RMN works. I just signed up for an account and want to try to use with Best Buy gift card purchase. Do I have to start on the RMN site? I don't really understand how the purchases get tracked.

None of my best buy purchases have posted on RMN yet....I think RMN may be DOA for me now after the November debacle. Good news is Shopkick is once again 20kicks per dollar at Sam's Club!

Time to combine that with CashApps 8% back for a few GCs! If you purchase 3 of the $75 ones you should get close to around 18-19% off when you combine everything.

Last edited:
None of my best buy purchases have posted on RMN yet....I think RMN may be DOA for me now after the November debacle. Good news is Shopkick is once again 20kicks per dollar at Sam's Club!

Time to combine that with CashApps 8% back for a few GCs! If you purchase 3 of the $75 ones you should get close to around 18-19% off when you combine everything.
I think RMN is just not paying out for DGCs at BB rn, period. It's not just you.

I did two Shop Disney through RMN, about 6 hours apart yesterday. I reopened and reactivated the offer through RMN each time. The 2nd time I never got an email that I activated the offer, and I only got one email this morning that I made a purchase. This is the first time I have had issues with RMN and Shop Disney.
I also did a new Sams Membership through RMN yesteday, which isn't tracking ye

I also did a new Sams Membership through RMN yesteday, which isn't tracking yet.
This is interesting. Yesterday morning I ordered 6 Shop Disney 50 dollar ecards. I activated RMN before
each one. Did them all back to back. Did not even wait until I got the ecard before submitting another order.That night I got 6 emails saying RMN got notified from Shop Disney about $50 purchase. This morning 30 dollars cash back was in my account. I was honestly shocked how fast. Now just waiting for Chase to also give 10% back. It sure was a lot faster than doing 2 per day spacing out for the BB orders.

Im new to RMN having only signed up in Dec. So far I have been impressed with how fast and efficient they have been compared to Rakuten. However I'm not going to hold my breath with my BB purchases. Shame
that ship may have sailed.🙁

Last edited:
This is interesting. Yesterday morning I ordered 6 Shop Disney 50 dollar ecards. I activated RMN before
each one. Did them all back to back. Did not even wait until I got the ecard before submitting another order.That night I got 6 emails saying RMN got notified from Shop Disney about $50 purchase. This morning 30 dollars cash back was in my account. I was honestly shocked how fast. Now just waiting for Chase to also give 10% back. It sure was a lot faster than doing 2 per day spacing out for the BB orders.

Im new to RMN having only signed up in Dec. So far I have been impressed with how fast and efficient they have been compared to Rakuten. However I'm not going to hold my breath with my BB purchases. Shame
that ship may have sailed.

I think RMN is just not paying out for DGCs at BB rn, period. It's not just you.

Interesting data points here. Duck, we may have just used it too much and maybe accounts got flagged during all the credit denials in November. Maybe we won't have luck anymore haha.

Is the offer limit in total or per transaction. I assumed I could get that deal only once but I’m thinking that doesn’t make sense. If it’s says 10% up to $50 I can use as many times as I want til I’ve been rewarded the $50 and then the offer is done?

Fox:

Let me recommend Delta to HNL, spend some time at Aluani, then HNL to TYO

I know you found a solution but......beaches of Hawaii......

I did look into it prior to posting and found it's a longer flight, it's still an option as I don't have prices yet and that's going to be a major factor.
For now, SEA seems the way to go.
DTW to HNL 9h 45m / HNL to HND 9h plus...​
compared to​
DTW to SEA 5h / SEA to HND 9h 30m​

I did look into it prior to posting and found it's a longer flight, it's still an option as I don't have prices yet and that's going to be a major factor.
For now, SEA seems the way to go.
DTW to HNL 9h 45m / HNL to HND 9h plus...​
compared to​
DTW to SEA 5h / SEA to HND 9h 30m​
Awesome! I hope these flights work out well for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter