Im wondering this also. Looking at my history it doesnt even show I have done 2 orders a day. Only
1. I do them 5 minutes apart. Am I suppose to click on RMN for each order even though it says Im activated?

I also had 10% back from Chase/Shop Disney on 6 cards and bought and received those in minutes. I hope
RMN tracks that extra 10% also.
I am not sure if you need to click through RMN a second time for it to work or not. When I am going to make more than one order a day I try to wait about an hour or more for the second purchase and always open a new browser session and click through RMN again. Usually my subsequent purchase show up in RMN's history but I do not necessarily receive another email that I have activated an offer from RMN.

Wondering if I should keep clicking through in RMN for Best Buy past the seven pending I already have.. in case some (or all) go ineligible 🤔 that 12% is enticing.. 😄

Im wondering this also. Looking at my history it doesnt even show I have done 2 orders a day. Only
1. I do them 5 minutes apart. Am I suppose to click on RMN for each order even though it says Im activated?

I also had 10% back from Chase/Shop Disney on 6 cards and bought and received those in minutes. I hope
RMN tracks that extra 10% also.

Here is your solution...

Do you have someone else you trust with a RMN account? My spouse has Paypal and RMN on his email address, too, so we use his after I burn mine.

Two separate accounts.
Just be sure to use both RMN accounts regularly and not hit them hard on GC purchases.

I am not sure if you need to click through RMN a second time for it to work or not. When I am going to make more than one order a day I try to wait about an hour or more for the second purchase and always open a new browser session and click through RMN again. Usually my subsequent purchase show up in RMN's history but I do not necessarily receive another email that I have activated an offer from RMN.

Yes you do. RMN offer has a limited timer on it, though I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's a one hour window for you to make your purchase.

I do them 5 minutes apart. Am I suppose to click on RMN for each order even though it says Im activated?

I know some peeps do the very same thing, rush in and make purchase after purchase. It is not something I recommend. Slow & easy is key.
If you look back on your history, how many GC purchases have you made vs how many were paid out using this fast method.

It's not a One Size Fits All, just because a peep posts Fast & Furious worked for them, you don't know what else goes on in their account.
Wait for a tracking confirmation before buying more or at the very least wait an hour.

Ugh, I just tried to order the Disney cards from my phone, clicking through RMN to Best Buy and both chase cards that have BB offers were rejected. Maybe I will try on my PC in a little while.

Ugh, I just tried to order the Disney cards from my phone, clicking through RMN to Best Buy and both chase cards that have BB offers were rejected. Maybe I will try on my PC in a little while.
I had this issue where it wasn't processing my card. I had to back out, leave cart and then go back in. Eventually it let me do it. Its strange that you are having this issue.

I had this issue where it wasn't processing my card. I had to back out, leave cart and then go back in. Eventually it let me do it. Its strange that you are having this issue.

Yep, it is strange! Had it happen to me today as well.

Now we have three reports.

I had this issue where it wasn't processing my card. I had to back out, leave cart and then go back in. Eventually it let me do it. It’s strange that you are having this issue.
That seems to have worked. Thanks for the tip!

Yep, it is strange! Had it happen to me today as well.

Now we have three reports.
I didn’t have to completely clear my cart but definitely a similar issue. I closed the Best Buy app and just restarted the process with RMN. My cards were still in the cart when I got to Best Buy. I clicked on the cart, confirmed my order information. And everything went through without a hitch.

Take a step back to Rakuten

I remember when clicking through Rakuten a window would pop up giving you a brief moment to screen grab or screen dump your ticket # as seen below:

1674848021025.png
Look familiar? This meant every purchase had it's own Shopping Trip # assigned to the purchase, which was great for inquiries. Nowadays I get this pop up:
1674848153415.png

I like the old one way better. I think Rakuten has made it more challenging for you to get your cb on regular purchases when there's an issue.

Look in your account. No harm in doing that. If it's still pending use the chat feature to find out what's going on. As I posted earlier chat could not help me with my egift card purchase but you're not making a new purchase, you're trying to figure out what happed to an existing order placed last night. key word existing order.
Just got the cancellation now. Apparently my account password didn’t save so I can’t log in on my phone. Will have to try again when I get home. Wonder what went wrong

Dollar General
1674852349819.png
  • Save 15% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, Domino's, Wendy's and Xbox.
    • Ad Scan
    • Offer valid 1/29/23-2/04/23

Take a step back to Rakuten

I remember when clicking through Rakuten a window would pop up giving you a brief moment to screen grab or screen dump your ticket # as seen below:

View attachment 735466
Look familiar? This meant every purchase had it's own Shopping Trip # assigned to the purchase, which was great for inquiries. Nowadays I get this pop up:
View attachment 735467

I like the old one way better. I think Rakuten has made it more challenging for you to get your cb on regular purchases when there's an issue.
I have the Rakuten extension and once activated...when you click on the extension icon, it will give you the shopping trip #.

As mentioned many pages ago, we're planning a trip to Japan in late fall of 2025.

I do NOT want to fly nonstop from DTW to HND. NOPE!
It's too long of a flight for DH and myself, like over 13 hours. No thank you!

Luckily and I've been doing some digging, I found out Delta has a hub in Seattle as well as other places but I'm focusing on SEA
  • DTW to SEA 5hrs.
    • Get a room at Hilton, maybe downtown, check out a couple of places, get dinner and call it a night. Sweet!
  • The the next day take SEA to HND which is 9h 30m flight.
    • We'll be well rested, little to no jet lag. PERFECT!

I have the Rakuten extension and once activated...when you click on the extension icon, it will give you the shopping trip #.

I haven't used Rakuten in a while and I don't use their extension but good to know. Thanks for posting.

I have tested Ruffwear Polar Trex Dog Boots for a few days now and am very pleased. Both pups took to them easily. They stayed in place even during hard play and lightening speed running. Paws are dry and there is no rubbing or raw sores.
The path I take is 1.8 miles from point A to point B through a subdivision, so paved sidewalks. After reaching point B, we cross the street and walk back to point A. I switch the pups out and walk it again.

Scary moment today, as I was walking Watson home, a strange man driving in the same direction slowed down, rolled down his window and starred at me but said nothing.
He drove a bit further pulling into my neighbors driveway blocking the sidewalk, still starring at me too. So I went across the street to avoid him and he pulled out of the driveway and parked his car on the street but not turning it off. I had Watson sit and I pointed to the man and said Watch! definitely loud for him to hear. Watson growled and the man drove off.

I pick up after my pups, they make a mess I clean it up. I even brought carrots to replace the ones Watson ate. No idea what this man was up to but he didn't look friendly and most importantly when he drove off he went down a different street and not the one he came from.
Time to create a new route!

As mentioned many pages ago, we're planning a trip to Japan in late fall of 2025.

I do NOT want to fly nonstop from DTW to HND. NOPE!
It's too long of a flight for DH and myself, like over 13 hours. No thank you!

Luckily and I've been doing some digging, I found out Delta has a hub in Seattle as well as other places but I'm focusing on SEA
  • DTW to SEA 5hrs.
    • Get a room at Hilton, maybe downtown, check out a couple of places, get dinner and call it a night. Sweet!
  • The the next day take SEA to HND which is 9h 30m flight.
    • We'll be well rested, little to no jet lag. PERFECT!
Fox:

Let me recommend Delta to HNL, spend some time at Aluani, then HNL to TYO via Hawaiian Airlines (or perhaps Zipair if you don't have points and want a discount airline). This is what we are doing on our return trip this coming year, we are using Zipair (around $300 per person one way to HNL from Tokyo, probably another 300-400 from Detroit to Honolulu). We are using Southwest from HNL to STL, another option for you. I got the southwest card with over 100k miles as a bonus, gave us a free trip back from Hawaii at around 20k per ticket one way. If you were to take this option with Delta (stop over in Seattle) and Zipair from HNL to TYO (luggage and food an extra cost, but very reasonable) it would be around $1400 RT in mid September.

I know you found a solution but......beaches of Hawaii......

Last edited:
Hello! I've been lurking here for a few weeks to try and figure out how to save a bit using gift cards. Nothing fancy yet, mainly just doing the Target 5% discount and BB discount so far (plus my Chase Disney Rewards).

But I'm excited to say I followed the instructions to convert my Best Buy account to a business on my third attempt. Ironically using the actual business details of the business we own kept failing, but just using my name and one employee worked fine. I had to log out afterward and cleared cache. Then I was able to do 2 transactions with 3 cards each.

Here's hoping the BB offer goes a few more days at least!

I’m still waiting for my gift card codes from BB. They have taken the money. On chat today they said it can take over 24hr. My wife got hers within minutes???

Just placed my first Best Buy order (and got the code within minutes). Can someone remind me how I know whether RMN is tracking? I got the first email that says the offer was activated--what should I be looking for next?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter