Is there a post that explains how cash back with RMN works. I just signed up for an account and want to try to use with Best Buy gift card purchase. Do I have to start on the RMN site? I don't really understand how the purchases get tracked.

Most peeps don't look on the main page of a thread (hint hint), take a look see on Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

Go to RMN, log in and click on BB
A new window will open to BB
From there, log in you BB account, add items to your cart & check out.
It's that simple.

You'll receive emails from RMN and BB

Based on our points & companion pass we'll fly free on Delta domestically. The other leg of the trip will be .transferred points to whatever partner airline and I'm sure $$ OOP
Nice! Watch carefully, I think Delta can transfer to Virgin Atlantic which can offer some sweet deals on business/first on ANA that could be an absolute steal!

Im new to RMN having only signed up in Dec. So far I have been impressed with how fast and efficient they have been compared to Rakuten. However I'm not going to hold my breath with my BB purchases. Shame
that ship may have sailed.🙁

Just saying, RMN is just as efficient when clawing back.

Is the offer limit in total or per transaction. I assumed I could get that deal only once but I’m thinking that doesn’t make sense. If it’s says 10% up to $50 I can use as many times as I want til I’ve been rewarded the $50 and then the offer is done?
Which offer, I don't see it in your post... RMN 10% at SD?
If so, this has been answered a few times, in fact a couple of peeps won $25 Disney egift cards just for answering that very question, plus it can be found on :

Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

Retailmenot (RMN) - How it Works
For RMN, the transaction limits are 7 per retailer, 20 per calendar month.
  • ShopDisney has a $50 max per transaction. You can make 7 transactions when 10% cb is offered. I recommend spacing your purchases out. READ: Post #11032
  • Payouts take up to 45 days, no minimum.
  • Fair Warning, read the Terms. Depending where you shop purchasing gift cards might be excluded. Some have reported being paid while others have not, for this reason RMN is considered YMMV.

None of my best buy purchases have posted on RMN yet....I think RMN may be DOA for me now after the November debacle. Good news is Shopkick is once again 20kicks per dollar at Sam's Club!

Time to combine that with CashApps 8% back for a few GCs! If you purchase 3 of the $75 ones you should get close to around 18-19% off when you combine everything.
Don’t kicks equal 1 cent?

Peeps,

PLEASE read the Main Page on Post #1 - Post #8 prior to posting questions.
It is updated regularly and contains a wealth of information.

I did two Shop Disney through RMN, about 6 hours apart yesterday. I reopened and reactivated the offer through RMN each time. The 2nd time I never got an email that I activated the offer, and I only got one email this morning that I made a purchase. This is the first time I have had issues with RMN and Shop Disney.
I also did a new Sams Membership through RMN yesteday, which isn't tracking yet.
Nevermind me 😜 I just got RMN emails for both of these.

Just saying, RMN is just as efficient when clawing back.

Which offer, I don't see it in your post... RMN 10% at SD?
If so, this has been answered a few times, in fact a couple of peeps won $25 Disney egift cards just for answering that very question, plus it can be found on :

Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

Retailmenot (RMN) - How it Works
For RMN, the transaction limits are 7 per retailer, 20 per calendar month.
  • ShopDisney has a $50 max per transaction. You can make 7 transactions when 10% cb is offered. I recommend spacing your purchases out. READ: Post #11032
  • Payouts take up to 45 days, no minimum.
  • Fair Warning, read the Terms. Depending where you shop purchasing gift cards might be excluded. Some have reported being paid while others have not, for this reason RMN is considered YMMV.
Sorry for not reading more carefully. My question isn't about the cash back sites, I'm wondering about the offers on my Chase cards. My assumption was that when they say 10% back at SD on my Chase card $20 max, I can make one purchase to get up to the $20 max or a couple until I've earned back $20. But the offer totals $20, so if it's 10% back and I spend $200 on a GC, then the offer should be done.

I felt like I was reading some other comments as being able to use the Chase offer more than once but maybe I was confusing them with CB sites. I've added offers to my Chase card and they show in added but not in redeemed, even when I've already gotten the statement credit back. This is my first time learning about statement credits on CC offers so I want to make sure I'm maximizing my benefit.

I had one successful and one cancelled order on Best Buy. Placed a third one last night and just got the GCs now, 19 hours later. I don't want to jinx it, so I'll place another tonight after it's been 25 hours.

Sorry for not reading more carefully. My question isn't about the cash back sites, I'm wondering about the offers on my Chase cards. My assumption was that when they say 10% back at SD on my Chase card $20 max, I can make one purchase to get up to the $20 max or a couple until I've earned back $20. But the offer totals $20, so if it's 10% back and I spend $200 on a GC, then the offer should be done.

I felt like I was reading some other comments as being able to use the Chase offer more than once but maybe I was confusing them with CB sites. I've added offers to my Chase card and they show in added but not in redeemed, even when I've already gotten the statement credit back. This is my first time learning about statement credits on CC offers so I want to make sure I'm maximizing my benefit.

Opps, my bad! Yes, you can make one $200 DGC purchase at SD.

Another newbie tip, keep a spreadsheet of all your GC transactions including which CB site you're using. Be sure to note which CC you're using ALONG with the offer & expiry date.

The reason, Chase offers tend to stay up longer and they do not disappear after you use them which causes many to be confused. When you get a new offer for the same place like SD, you'll know it's new by the expiration date.

Lastly, write down by hand your DGC numbers# you might need them later.

@Maryrachel713

If you have any questions about your CC offers, please post the actual offer. They do vary 5-10% as well as details much like you mentioned;
some are one time, single transactions or until an X amount is reached as well as a different expiry date. Thank you.

It looks like there's a maximum number of 10 DGC from Best Buy [@ $45]? I purchased 2 each day Monday - Friday. I'm past my last 24 hours mark, but it keeps telling me that I've reached my limit.

It looks like there's a maximum number of 10 DGC from Best Buy [@ $45]? I purchased 2 each day Monday - Friday. I'm past my last 24 hours mark, but it keeps telling me that I've reached my limit.
Yes, max 10 per 7 days. So you would be able to buy more in 2 days, but the sale will probably be over by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter