• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is an interesting comment: DOC

scott #1539628

I believe OD physical stores are having $15 off a purchase of $300 Visas this week. The display was already up on Saturday when I went to get more MCs.
January 22, 2023, 10:16 10:16 am

Can anyone confirm?
Will this code as OD/office supply for the Ink card?

Heads up- Best Buy has $50 eDGCs for $45 again. From the App, I couldn't tell if this is today only or if it's the whole week like last time. I'll see if I can tell after I get to work.
And it looks like RMN is 7% back at Best Buy right now. Last time, only about 1/2 of my gift card purchases tracked. So, very YMMV.

Thanks for posting! Just adding...

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Best Buy Online:
1674492944619.png

Stack with:

Best Buy Chase Offers:
Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
Expires 2/09/23. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV
  • Currently there are no offers from Ibotta but that could change.
  • What about shopkick?

Last edited:
Sorry, I asked about the wrong one... does the online deal code as office supply? I went in on Saturday and did the $15 but I was curious about the online one that is $10 off. Sorry about that.

NO. Online is via giftcardmall, which is a third party vendor.

I was able to get two separate orders! This plus a Chase offer of 10% off and RMN at 7 for a cool 27% off if RMN procs!

Although I just saw someone says the 10% won’t hit via chase….here is hoping they are wrong..

I read that as well but it's not true. Chase offers will stack with discount on all specialty gift cards at Best Buy. The only exception to the rule is Best Buy gift cards, which are sold by cashstar.

Peeps, you're good to go provided you have the Chase Offer! :thumbsup2

Heads up- Best Buy has $50 eDGCs for $45 again. From the App, I couldn't tell if this is today only or if it's the whole week like last time. I'll see if I can tell after I get to work.
And it looks like RMN is 7% back at Best Buy right now. Last time, only about 1/2 of my gift card purchases tracked. So, very YMMV.
Thanks for posting! I was able to grab two, one right after the other. :smickey:

I was able to get 2 in. After I received the first one, I placed the 2nd order. Received that one and tried for a 3rd, but no luck.
With the third one, did it stop you when adding the 3rd one to the cart? Or when you went to complete checkout?

ETA: It let me add a third card to my cart but said I had reached the limit when I clicked 'checkout'.

Last edited:
With the third one, did it stop you when adding the 3rd one to the cart? Or when you went to complete checkout?
At checkout the transaction fails or it goes through and you get an email saying your transaction was cancelled.

But like everyone else, doing 2 transactions work. I will do that again in 24 hrs. :-)

Added Offers ~ 1/23/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 Lowe's egift cards for $90
  • Save 10% on Select eGift Cards
    • $50 Disney
    • $50 Panda Express
    • $25 & $50 Hot Topic
    • $25, $50 & $100 Paramount+
    • Direct link to offer
    • Earn Best Buy Rewards on gc purchases
      • Expires 1/29/23. GCG
Office Depot/OfficeMax:
  • Buy $300+ VisaGift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 1 per customer.
    • You can buy a $200 and $100 Visa gift card and pay $297.90, thereby making $2.10 profit.
    • Expires 1/28/23. GCG
  • Office Depot/Max Chase Offer: 10% Back, up to $11
    • Expires 2/28/23. DOC

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon: Buy $50 Gap Gift Card For $40 with free shipping

Speaking of which, can anyone confirm the price at Sam's Club for the $50 Gap Options Gift Cards? With 8% boost & possible cashback I'm wondering if this too is a good deal. Thanks!
1674496053216.png

Last edited:
What I'm not sure about is the 7% RMN offer... it says "7% Cash Back on Top Deals Products" but the extension wouldn't catch it. I did go to RMN and used the link from there, and it's tracking.... but are these "top deal products"?
Added Offers ~ 1/23/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 Lowe's egift cards for $90
  • Save 10% on Select eGift Cards
    • $50 Disney
    • $50 Panda Express
    • $25 & $50 Hot Topic
    • $25, $50 & $100 Paramount+
    • Direct link to offer
    • Earn Best Buy Rewards on gc purchases
      • Expires 1/29/23. GCG
Office Depot/OfficeMax:
  • Buy $300+ VisaGift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 1 per customer.
    • You can buy a $200 and $100 Visa gift card and pay $297.90, thereby making $2.10 profit.
    • Expires 1/28/23. GCG
  • Office Depot/Max Chase Offer: 10% Back, up to $11
    • Expires 2/28/23. DOC

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon: Buy $50 Gap Gift Card For $40 with free shipping

Speaking of which, can anyone confirm the price at Sam's Club for the $50 Gap Options Gift Cards? With 8% boost & possible cashback I'm wondering if this too is a good deal. Thanks!
View attachment 734381

There is a $50 eGift Card for $39.98....

What I'm not sure about is the 7% RMN offer... it says "7% Cash Back on Top Deals Products" but the extension wouldn't catch it. I did go to RMN and used the link from there, and it's tracking.... but are these "top deal products"?
For Best Buy? Yes. The link provided goes directly to the promotion page where the gift cards are listed as Top Deals as seen below:
1674500715813.png

However on RMN the exclusion if gift cards is listed, so if you don't get cb you still cannot put out a ticket for it. Right? ::yes:: There's no room for misinterpretation. As it stands, CB is YMMV.

For the BB Disney GC offer - any business peeps able to load 3 DGC to their cart & checkout or are you having to do each purchase seperately?

Testing... Do you know?

Speaking of Retailmenot, how many transactions are you allowed at a specific retailer (Best Buy) per month?

I read that as well but it's not true. Chase offers will stack with discount on all specialty gift cards at Best Buy. The only exception to the rule is Best Buy gift cards, which are sold by cashstar.

Peeps, you're good to go provided you have the Chase Offer! :thumbsup2

Ugh, my Disney Chase card doesn't have this one either. I *really* need to get off my butt and get another Chase card that actually gets offers.

And it looks like RMN is 7% back at Best Buy right now. Last time, only about 1/2 of my gift card purchases tracked. So, very
Wonder if they are enforcing limit. Before I could do 4 per day . Already Got my limit message after 2.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter