https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amaz...-membership-rewards-point-max-30-40-discount/

Heads up!

Works with gift cards as well that are shipped and sold via Amazon. No disney gift cards on Amazon, but I just got $200 on airbnb for $139 and 167pts ($1 worth).
You can spend less than a $1 worth of points, it should just need 1 point. So try a penny or two, whatever least amount only shows 1 point being redeemed. For points rewards programs redeeming at Amazon is a lower value than most redemptions. MR points are only worth .7 cpp when used on Amazon and I place their value at minimum 1 cpp. Values are subjective (some people value at 2cpp but I've not been fortunate to find that kind of value yet) but it should be relatively easy to get higher than .7 so I use the least amount of points possible. Same with UR and TYP, I believe they both exchange at .8 cpp when they should be valued at least at 1 cpp.

Even Discover cashback which is a 1:1 value on Amazon, could be valued higher if you usually redeem for the discounted GCs instead of cash. So just something for us all to consider when taking advantage of these deals.

You can spend less than a $1 worth of points, it should just need 1 point. So try a penny or two, whatever least amount only shows 1 point being redeemed. For points rewards programs redeeming at Amazon is a lower value than most redemptions. MR points are only worth .7 cpp when used on Amazon and I place their value at minimum 1 cpp. Values are subjective (some people value at 2cpp but I've not been fortunate to find that kind of value yet) but it should be relatively easy to get higher than .7 so I use the least amount of points possible. Same with UR and TYP, I believe they both exchange at .8 cpp when they should be valued at least at 1 cpp.

Even Discover cashback which is a 1:1 value on Amazon, could be valued higher if you usually redeem for the discounted GCs instead of cash. So just something for us all to consider when taking advantage of these deals.
Yea I messed that part up but wasn’t too upset about it.

Newegg: Update, limits have increased from 3 to 15
  • Buy $50 Old Navy eGift Cards For $42.50
  • Buy $50 Adidas eGift Cards & get $15 Adidas promo card free.

Other Gift Card Deals
Newegg:

• Buy $200 Carnival Cruise eGift Cards for $182.88 when using promo code SSCNA723.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amaz...-membership-rewards-point-max-30-40-discount/

Heads up!

Works with gift cards as well that are shipped and sold via Amazon. No disney gift cards on Amazon, but I just got $200 on airbnb for $139 and 167pts ($1 worth).

Thanks for posting, what a great deal! Just adding...

Amazon
Edit to add: Offer will NOT be posted on Main Page Post #4. I suspect it will not last long.

Last edited:

Added Offers ~ 1/17/23

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Insurance Bill Amex Offer: Various offers
Get 10% back, $20 or $15 max.
Expires 12/31/23. DOC

Marriot Bonvoy Amex Offer: Spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back
Expires 5/31/23. DOC

Other Offers:
T-Mobile Tuesday:
Free Postcard, 50% Off Blue Apron & More
DOC

Rite Aid:
1673986422048.png
Buy $25 Gap Options or Old Navy Gift Cards & get $5 BonusCash
Limit 2.​
Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops or Cabela's Gift Cards & get $8 BonusCash
Limit 2.​
Ad Scans
Offer valid 1/22/23 - 1/28/23

Shop n Save:

1673985886708.png
  • Get 10c off per gallon for every $50 spent on Gift Cards

Thanks for posting, what a great deal! Just adding...

Amazon
Edit to add: Offer will NOT be posted on Main Page Post #4. I suspect it will not last long.
I don't think it will last long, but it has kept cycling through every so often from what I saw on the website. They have also shown capital one, etc. as doing this occasionally.

I value the Capital one shopping portal at 5 to 10% less than whatever they are offering, since you have to redeem for gift cards and can't get cash. For example, right now you can buy Walmart/Sams Club gift cards at 8% off using the Cash app at Sams Club so if you redeem your Capital One earnings for a Walmart gift card, you are paying 8% more than you could have gotten the gift card for. You can pretty much get any gift card for a minimum of 5% off by buying Visa gift cards at Staples which are fee free almost every other week using a Chase ink card.

My point is if you have a 25 or 30% customized offer at capital One Shopping it is probably worth it, but if Capital One Shopping is only 5 or 10% more than other portals it doesn't seem worth it to me.

I value the Capital one shopping portal at 5 to 10% less than whatever they are offering, since you have to redeem for gift cards and can't get cash. For example, right now you can buy Walmart/Sams Club gift cards at 8% off using the Cash app at Sams Club so if you redeem your Capital One earnings for a Walmart gift card, you are paying 8% more than you could have gotten the gift card for. You can pretty much get any gift card for a minimum of 5% off by buying Visa gift cards at Staples which are fee free almost every other week using a Chase ink card.

My point is if you have a 25 or 30% customized offer at capital One Shopping it is probably worth it, but if Capital One Shopping is only 5 or 10% more than other portals it doesn't seem worth it to me.
This is probably good if you don't do a lot of shopping at Sam's, etc. A Sam's gas station happens to be one of the closest ones to my work and the cheapest, so cashing in for Sam's Gift Cards and using them there and for food at Sam's is a pretty good win. (Although if you use a 5% CB card for gas, the knock down there of 5% would make total sense). Its also a good way to stock up on Home Depot GCs to afford that new flooring........

Data point - purchased a $50 DGC from shopdisney through RMN on 1/13 when it was at 10% back. It did not even track. Fortunately, I use a 10% cb chase offer, so it wasn't a total loss.

Mine for the same day is pending. I always do it through the app on my phone. I don't know if it's doing it this way or not but it's the only portal that always tracks for me. If I do them on my laptop through the browser add on, even when it says it's activated, sometimes it doesn't track. These are all with any store, not just sd and not just gc.

This is probably good if you don't do a lot of shopping at Sam's, etc. A Sam's gas station happens to be one of the closest ones to my work and the cheapest, so cashing in for Sam's Gift Cards and using them there and for food at Sam's is a pretty good win. (Although if you use a 5% CB card for gas, the knock down there of 5% would make total sense). Its also a good way to stock up on Home Depot GCs to afford that new flooring........
I'm going to ask a stupid question - how do you use Sam's GC for gas? We tried and the pump doesn't accept them and the attendants had no clue. If I know how it's supposed to work maybe I can walk someone through it. :laughing:

Added Offers ~ 1/19/23

Discount District

H-E-B:
  • Buy 2 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift cards free:
    • Includes: Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Chili’s, Darden, JCPenney, Landry’s, Pappas, Texas Roadhouse and Wendy’s
    • Unlimited use. Direct link to digital coupon.
    • Expires 1/24/23. GCG
Kroger & Family Stores:

1674146297486.png
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on ONE (1) Choice Gift Card
    • Limit of one coupon per household. Harris Teeter
    • Expires 1/31/23.

Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Buy $60 PetSmart gift cards for $50
    • Limit 1. Direct link to offer.
    • Earn 4x Fuel Exp 1/24/23
    • Fair Warning gift cards may not work online. YMMV
    • Expires 1/31/23 or while supplies last. GCG

Transportation & Traveling with Points
Alaska Airlines shopping portal is offering the following two-tiered promotion:
  • Spend $150 & earn 400 bonus Mileage Plan miles
  • Spend $300 & earn 1,200 bonus Mileage Plan miles
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Expires 1/27/23. GCG

Data point - purchased a $50 DGC from shopdisney through RMN on 1/13 when it was at 10% back. It did not even track. Fortunately, I use a 10% cb chase offer, so it wasn't a total loss.
i did 2 and they are both tracking. both on same computer. one on incognito.
it is so inconsistant.

Hmmm, I bought some Visa gc at Kroger last week with the new offer including the targeted $8 Off two. I was in a bit of a rush and didn't notice the $8 wasn't taken off the sub total. A couple of days ago I went back and spoke to CS, she gave me $8 cash.

The coupon is still there, is it wrong that I want to give it another go?

I'm going to ask a stupid question - how do you use Sam's GC for gas? We tried and the pump doesn't accept them and the attendants had no clue. If I know how it's supposed to work maybe I can walk someone through it. :laughing:
Can you add it to your app as a form of payment maybe? Then just use the scan and go for Gas? I’ve never tried it with a gift card but worth a try!

Hmmm, I bought some Visa gc at Kroger last week with the new offer including the targeted $8 Off two. I was in a bit of a rush and didn't notice the $8 wasn't taken off the sub total. A couple of days ago I went back and spoke to CS, she gave me $8 cash.

The coupon is still there, is it wrong that I want to give it another go?
IDK if it would work as when I have to go to the counter for missing a coupon they always ask for my Kroger card.

I'm sure it's morally wrong but I would probably try again at a different location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter