• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Added Offers ~ 11/21/22

Discount District
Amora Coffee: Buy $75+ Gift Cards & Get 50% Off
  • 20% discount – $10-$50
  • 35% discount – $60-$70
  • 50% discount – $75+
Giftcards .com
  • Buy $100 virtual Visa gift cards from & get $5 off when using promo code BFVIP
  • Direct link to offer
  • Promo code BFVIP is a one-time use code and can not be combined with other offers.
  • Expires 11/24/2022. GCG
  • Cashback Monitor - Remember, if the promo code isn't listed on the cashback site you might not get CB.

1669038327649.png
SOMA:
  • Buy $100+ SOMA Gift Card & Get $20 BONUS CARD
    • Bounus Card will be delivered within 7 days of purchase or sent via email if ordering online.
    • Bonus Card is valid December 26, 2022 – January 8, 2023
    • One time use only. Direct link
    • Physical & eGifts (egift via CashStar)
    • Expires 12/25/22
    • Cashback Monitor
Stack with:
Soma Amex Offer:
Spend $80 & Get $20 Back Or 2,000 Membership Rewards
GCG Suggests: Buy Physical Gift Card NOT Egift.
Buy one $50 card and three $10 cards to hit the $80 mark.
Expires 12/31/22. To learn more go to GCG

I would buy $100 Physical GC & use CB portal - YMMV

1669039235806.png

Chico's: Get a $20 Bonus Card for every $100 Chico’s Gift Card Purchased
  • Includes: Physical & Egifts (egift via Cashstar)
  • Bonus Card will be distributed immediately for in-store gift card purchases.
  • For online e-card purchases, money card coupons will be sent via email within 8 days of purchase.
  • Bonus Card will be valid 12/26/2022– 01/07/2023
  • Direct link
  • Expires 12/25/2022
  • Cashback Monitor
Stack with:
Chico’s Amex Offer:
Spend $125 & Get $25 Back
GCG suggests Buy Physical Gift Card Online Or In-Store
Expires 12/31/22. To learn more go to GCG

To stack both, I believe you have to buy a $100 + $25 Physical gift cards in a single transaction.

1669040919357.png

White House Black Market: Get a $20 Bonus Card for every $100 White House Black Market Gift Card Purchased
  • Includes: Physical & Egifts (egift via Cashstar)
  • For qualifying online e-card purchases, coupon will be sent via email within 14 days of gift card purchase. Coupon valid 12/26/2022 - 01/08/2023
  • Direct link
  • Expires 12/25/2022
  • Cashback Monitor
Stack with:
White House Black Market Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $25 Back
GGC Suggests, Buy Physical Gift Card​
You can buy a physical White House Black Market gift card online or in-store to lock in the 16.67% discount from this Amex Offer.
Expires 12/31/22. GCG

I'm thinking you might have to buy $100 + $50 in physical gc.

Last edited:
No I did not have enough to cover the full transaction. I do not have a Sam's Mastercard.
Thank you for responding... it does matter. ::yes::
That must be the difference. I had like, $900 in Sams cash, so I was not trying to split payment.

It certainly looks like it. You had quite the buffer too, $900 WOW!
So did you use a CB portal? Did CB apply to Sam's Cash?

I would love to get one more confirmation hopefully from @wdw_dine_junkie or anyone?

Thank you for responding... it does matter. ::yes::

It certainly looks like it. You had quite the buffer too, $900 WOW!
So did you use a CB portal? Did CB apply to Sam's Cash?

I would love to get one more confirmation hopefully from @wdw_dine_junkie or anyone?

I can say that the add the special DGC to your LIST in the App worked great... once I moved the cards to my cart, I switch to using the browser and using the RMN shopping portal to check out with my CashApp Card, didn't try to use Sam's Cash at all. This morning it's tracking the RMN 2%... But only worked once for two cards.

I know the RMN shopDisney 15% is NOT a guarantee (its worked the last four or five times I done in over the last year)... but it's a lot more tempting offer, especially when combined with others. Really not wanting to renew passes....

Warehouses

1669044769329.png

Costco: Save an additional $5 - $10 on Select Gift Cards

Sams ad dropped, shows only $15 off $200 and not showing the $500 one.
Yeah once they had the $200 @ $185 showing up with the coming soon.... it's was pretty clear that was the "deal". I guess this way they can open it up to more customers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter