Same here. There were 3 different GC racks - pretty good selection but no Disney. Lots of fast food and chain restaurants, Delta, SW, Apple, Home Depot, Lowes, Xbox and some other gaming ones, Uber, Instacart, AirBNB, to name a handful.

I also settled for Amazon now that Harris Teeter is apparently excluding them from their 4x fuel points deal!
Can you tell us what type of Amazon gift card Kohl's carries? I didn't notice them the last time I was in Kohl's? Is it a variable amount (like $25 - $100) or does it have a $ amount on the package? And what color is the package? Thanks.

Can you tell us what type of Amazon gift card Kohl's carries? I didn't notice them the last time I was in Kohl's? Is it a variable amount (like $25 - $100) or does it have a $ amount on the package? And what color is the package? Thanks.
At my kohls, no dgcs. I did do amazon gc. At this kohls, they were in the black plain packages with flat of 25 50 or 100.

How? I don’t see it…

I searched for Disney gift cards in the app, it comes up as the 5th one on the list for me. There's no add to cart from there, it says 'Thanks Savings event' . But I did 'add to list' and put it in my black friday list. When I went to my list, it let me check the box next to it add to cart and checkout from there. I already received the email delivery.

Citi has 5% cashback on Sam's purchases now, but it does say excludes gift cards so maybe that'll work too, maybe not.

I searched for Disney gift cards in the app, it comes up as the 5th one on the list for me. There's no add to cart from there, it says 'Thanks Savings event' . But I did 'add to list' and put it in my black friday list. When I went to my list, it let me check the box next to it add to cart and checkout from there. I already received the email delivery.

Citi has 5% cashback on Sam's purchases now, but it does say excludes gift cards so maybe that'll work too, maybe not.

Awesome thank you for sharing! I just got this to work for me using the Cash App 5% back! $400 worth of gift cards for $351 or roughly 12% off. I should have tried switching to my laptop for a Cashback website after I added it to my cart but didn't think of it (too early in the morning for me lol). Will have to wait and see if I actually get my cards now.

EDIT- I received my cards already! I also tried adding 2 more to my cart to see if it would appear on my laptop and I could have used a Cashback site, but it won't let me add to cart anymore. Not sure if that is because I hit my limit of 2 or not.

Last edited:
On these sites that say they don't pay on gift cards, but some (like myself last year) have success getting cash back (like Rakuten), does anyone think it makes a difference to be purchasing electronic gift cards versus physical gift cards?

Thank you so much for this! Just ordered ours for our next trip 😊

Awesome thank you for sharing! I just got this to work for me using the Cash App 5% back! $400 worth of gift cards for $351 or roughly 12% off. I should have tried switching to my laptop for a Cashback website after I added it to my cart but didn't think of it (too early in the morning for me lol). Will have to wait and see if I actually get my cards now.

EDIT- I received my cards already! I also tried adding 2 more to my cart to see if it would appear on my laptop and I could have used a Cashback site, but it won't let me add to cart anymore. Not sure if that is because I hit my limit of 2 or not.

I didn't even think to switch to laptop either. I was half asleep playing with the app in bed this morning and was like hmm, it says add to cart, lets try :-)

Eta: went back and bought the second one, switching to laptop. Just waiting for the email delivery, taking a little longer than earlier.

Thanks for the heads up. Added in app, switched to desktop. Ordered $400 at 4:50am PST w/ cash boost (instant approval) + ibotta desktop portal for an additional 7%. Hopefully that one tracks. According to this thread ibotta & sams use to work mid 2022.

EDIT: RMN dropped from 4% to 2% so I figured it was worth a shot to try and score 7% with ibotta.

Seems like maybe Sams fixed the problem as I asked my mom who has a Sams Club card to try and it didn't work for her. Unless because we share the same membership it won't let us purchase because I already did it.

I didn't even think to switch to laptop either. I was half asleep playing with the app in bed this morning and was like hmm, it says add to cart, lets try :-)

Eta: went back and bought the second one, switching to laptop. Just waiting for the email delivery, taking a little longer than earlier.

Do you have a 2nd membership? I tried doing it a second time and it wouldn't let me add it to my cart anymore.

Thank you! I just tried as well…let’s see if I’m lucky enough to receive them also.

UPDATE: I received my cards….thank you so much!

Seems like maybe Sams fixed the problem as I asked my mom who has a Sams Club card to try and it didn't work for her. Unless because we share the same membership it won't let us purchase because I already did it.

Probably because you share the same membership. Although I did go back and decide to get the second one, and while I got the email of the order, I still haven't gotten the e-gift card yet. So I hope it doesn't get cancelled. Will post back if/when I get it.

(SAMS CLUB)This is interesting. I tried to do it in app and laptop and it would not let me add.
So tried my daughters card (when they offered free membership) I signed it to her account
and it let me order.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter