Added Offers ~ 11/16/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 12/06/22. GCG

Discount District
Albertson's/Safeway: Buy $150 Select Gift Cards & Get $25 Off Next Purchase
  • Includes: Ace Hardware, AMC Theatres, Applebee’s, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, , Chili’s, Chipotle, , Domino’s, DoorDash, Fanatics, Gap Options, Grubhub, IHOP, Jersey Mike’s, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Panda Express, Panera Bread, Red Robin, Regal Cinemas, Subway, Uber Eats, Xbox and Focus Brands/Mix It Up (Auntie Anne’s, Carvel, Cinnabon, Jamba Juice, McAlister’s Deli, Moe’s Southwest Grill & Schlotsky’s).
  • $25 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Limit 1 offer per transaction.
  • Safeway Weekly Ad YMMV
  • Expires 12/13/22. GCG
Casey’s: Buy $100 Choice Or Giving Good Gift Cards & Get 2,500 Bonus Points
  • Points available after purchase and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
  • Limit 1 per purchase. Direct link to digital coupons.
  • Excludes One4All gift cards.
  • Expires 11/30/22. GCG
H-E-B: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards For $80
Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Lowes Foods: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
  • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Belk, Domino’s, DoorDash, Groupon, JCPenney, Ulta Beauty and Zaxby’s
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 11/29/22. GCG
Marc’s Black Friday Gift Card Deal: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards For $21
Includes: PlayStation Store, Uber and Xbox​
Offer valid November 25-28, 2022. GCG

Schnucks: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
Includes: Chili’s, Darden, Kohl’s and Xbox​
Limit 1. Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘gift card’).​
Expires 11/23/22. GCG

Smart & Final: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off Next Purchase via coupon
  • Includes: Black Angus, Domino’s, Gap Options, H&M, Home Depot, JCPenney, Macy’s, Roblox, Spafinder and Starbucks
  • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
  • Coupon must be redeemed by December 6, 2022.
  • Limit of one $15 coupon per customer/transaction.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 11/29/22. GCG

Other Gift Card Deals:
Newegg:

Do you think they’re excluded because of the 3rd party purchase exclusion? The offer doesn’t specifically state gift cards excluded.

Yes, unfortunately all gift cards sold online at Kroger are through a third party, Blackhawk Network. That exclusion absolutely defines the exclusion of gift cards and other vendors. Darn!

Last edited:
Awesome DP! Did you use self checkout or regular?
LOL, I tried to fly under the radar by doing a self check out, but that didn't work.

My DH bought MC1 and I used it on BJs for $525 worth of DGCs, leaving $6.56 on it. I bought a MC2 last night at HyVee for $475.95. I took it to Hy-Vee 1 this morning and called all kinds of attention to myself by trying (and failing) to use the self-checkout. The cashier had to keep on hitting overrides for me to buy it but she walked away when it came to pay. I used my MC2 for the purchase price, leaving $24.05 on it. I drove to HV2 and tried to buy two Visas but they told me there that they only accepted cash and debit for Visa cards. I said "OK, I'll just take one" and used VC1 (which is a debit card) to pay for VC2, leaving $24.05 on VC1. I then went to HV3 and bought 2 Visas (VC3 & VC4). I paid for them by using $6.56 from MC1, $24.05 from MC2, $24.05 from VC1, $500 from VC2 and the remainder of $397.24 on my credit card that gives me 2%. Everything went through flawlessly.

I wish someone could split this thread off so that it’d only concentrate on Disney GC deals, and the other can cover the other ones.
But then the name "Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More" would not work :)

I came here for the Disney Cards myself but have surprised myself and nabbed a few extras that others have posted along the way.

Remember if you save money from here on something that you were going to buy anyways, you could always manually allocate those savings for Disney. :)

I wish someone could split this thread off so that it’d only concentrate on Disney GC deals, and the other can cover the other ones.

Clearly this thread separates exactly what you're looking for. Post #1 is for Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY that's where you need to look.

I post all the offers there; stores & warehouses, credit cards offers which can be applied to your DGC purchase and Other Deals showing you different ways in utilizing other gc.

Hopefully this clears your confusion.

Clearly this thread separates exactly what you're looking for. Post #1 is for Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY that's where you need to look.

I post all the offers there; stores & warehouses, credit cards offers which can be applied to your DGC purchase and Other Deals showing you different ways in utilizing other gc.

And we appreciate all that you do!! :)

Speaking of DGC deals, I have updated Post #1 & Post #3 for Sam's Club Black Friday. I originally posted the Sneak Peek ad but Sam's has since dropped the full 23 page ad and unfortunately no price point. It only mentions two ONLINE only egift card deals; Disney & Gap Options. Nothing in-store. Don't forget there is a deal in Sam's Club APP

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Sam’s Club 2022 Black Friday Disney Gift Card Deals
  • Online: Disney Egift Cards
    • Limit 2. Enforced
    • Link will be provided once confirmed.
    • Offer valid 11/24 - 11/27/22 or while supplies last.
    • Begins promptly at 12:01 am EST on 11/24/22
    • Full Ad - Without prices on GC.
Post #3 Warehouses
Sam’s Club 2022 Black Friday Gift Card Deals

• Online:
    • Disney Egift Cards
      • Limit 2. Enforced
      • Link will be provided once confirmed.
    • Gap Options eGift Cards
      • Limit 2
    • Offer valid 11/24 - 11/27/22 or while supplies last.
    • Begins promptly at 12:01 am EST on 11/24/22
    • Full Ad - Without prices on GC.
  • In-Store:
    • Stores open at 7:00AM on Friday morning 11/25/22.
    • Accepts Prepaid Credit Cards instore ONLY.
  • Sam’s Club APP: $200 Disney Egift Cards for $185
    • Details unknown. Post #11396 :thumbsup2 @SpaceshipEarth
    • Sam's App: Will let you pay with two forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's. Post #6661 :thumbsup2 @iujen94 2/15/22
  • Sam's Club Citi Offers: Earn 5% Back.
  • Cash App boost
  • Cashback Monitor.
Again I am not a member, if you have anything to add please feel free to post.

I didn’t even know that was the one. Thanks for pointing it out, and keeping it up to date.

Anyone have any experience buying Disney GCs from Bestbuy through the "Shop through Chase" site? Right now it's 5 points per $1 spent but has the normal "Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents" verbage. I have a 10% offer so if they stack it would be a decent deal.

Anyone have any experience buying Disney GCs from Bestbuy through the "Shop through Chase" site? Right now it's 5 points per $1 spent but has the normal "Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents" verbage. I have a 10% offer so if they stack it would be a decent deal.

No experience but an alternative.

Depending on which Chase card you have, Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex is 5% 4Q for PayPal. Best Buy accepts PayPal at checkout which means you could also stack with a cashback website.

You get the Offer + 5% 4Q for PayPal + % cb website.​

Most of the BB Chase offers don't expire soon so I would wait.
And as always, YMMV on which cb site you use.

Hi! I haven’t been around much, so maybe this has already been reported…Harris Teeter has 4x fuel points on GCs right now. I just made the unfortunate discovery ( AFTER purchasing a $500 GC) that Amazon GCs are excluded. Apparently there is a list on the HT app or website that you can now click to see what’s included and excluded. I didn’t even think twice, because Amazon had always coded 4x, and the ad looked exactly like previous ads. Bummer.

With the holiday season hot on our hills we'll be seeing a lot more offerings from places we've never heard of before. Just remember the offers listed on the main pages are in alphabetical order to help you navigate. If you don't recognize a store, simply scroll past it.

Added Offer ~ 11/17/22
Disney Gift Card Deals
Giant Eagle: Earn 2x/4x Perks For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 11/28/22. GCG

Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 12/06/22

Weis Markets: Earn 4x Points On $100+ Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 12/28/22. GCG

Discount District
Big Y: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards For $90
Includes: Barnes & Noble, Choice Happy Holidays, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Fanatics, H&M, Happy Moments, Instacart, Kohl’s, PlayStation Store, Roblox and Spafinder​
Expires 11/30/22. GCG

Giant Eagle: Earn 2x/4x Perks For Every $50 Spent On (Nearly) All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes Amazon, Visa, Mastercard & Sports Betting gift cards.​
Expires 11/28/22. GCG

Giant Eagle Online: Earn 3x/5x Perks For Every $50 Of Groupon Gift Cards
Expires 11/23/22. GCG

1668704384094.png
Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Kroger Online
    • Expires 12/06/22
    • Kroger Online no longer sells Disney Gift Cards however Harris Teeter does and it's the same promotion.
  • Buy $150+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Code TURKEY22 & Earn 4x Fuel
Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Buy $150+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Code TURKEY22 & Earn 4x Fuel
Raley’s Supermarket /Bel Air/Nob Hill Foods: Earn 15x Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Domino’s, Gap Options, Lowe’s, Spafinder, Uber and Ulta Beauty​
Expires 11/29/22. GCG

1668705080671.png
Weis Markets: Earn 4x Points On $100+ 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes: Weis Markets, All financial cards (American Express, Mastercard & Visa), All prepaid reloadable debit cards (Amex Serve, Green Dot, Netspend, Paypower, ReloadIT, T-Mobile GPR & Univision) and All phone cards.​
Expires 12/28/22. GCG

UPDATE: Deceptive hot mess!
Safeway: Buy $150 Select Gift Cards & Get $25 Off Next $125 minimum Grocery Spend via coupon
  • Includes: Ace Hardware, AMC Theatres, Applebee’s, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, , Chili’s, Chipotle, , Domino’s, DoorDash, Fanatics, Gap Options, Grubhub, IHOP, Jersey Mike’s, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Panda Express, Panera Bread, Red Robin, Regal Cinemas, Subway, Uber Eats, Xbox and Focus Brands/Mix It Up (Auntie Anne’s, Carvel, Cinnabon, Jamba Juice, McAlister’s Deli, Moe’s Southwest Grill & Schlotsky’s).
  • $25 coupon expires on 12/27/22 and excludes the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Limit 1 offer per transaction.
  • Safeway Weekly Ad YMMV
  • Expires 12/13/22. GCG

Last edited:
Hi! I haven’t been around much, so maybe this has already been reported…Harris Teeter has 4x fuel points on GCs right now. I just made the unfortunate discovery ( AFTER purchasing a $500 GC) that Amazon GCs are excluded. Apparently there is a list on the HT app or website that you can now click to see what’s included and excluded. I didn’t even think twice, because Amazon had always coded 4x, and the ad looked exactly like previous ads. Bummer.
Ugh! That is a bummer :( Thanks for posting.

To all,
When you go to Harris Teeter online (as well as Kroger online), there is a 4x button, click on it to see Alphabets; A, B, C, etc.
1668706022423.png

And when you click on "A"
1668706162657.png

You'll see all the gift cards the 4x Fuel Promotion applies to.

Harris Teeter:

Last edited:
Harris Teeter:
Just a heads up - guessing this is your cut and paste for the HT 4x fuel points - but it should say “select third party gift cards” instead of “all” 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter