This post has been edited**.

Giftcards.com: Save 5% On Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Code EOS5

Direct link to offer
  • Promo code EOS5 valid 08/11/2022 – 09/11/2022 for 5% off the purchase of up to $1500 worth of Visa Virtual Gift Accounts from Giftcards.com while supplies last maximum value $75.00.
  • **Each $250 VV has a $5.95 fee. Pay $243.45 per card.
  • Excludes Giftcards.com for Business orders.
  • Promo code EOS5 is a one-time use code and can not be combined with other offers.
  • Click through from a shopping portal to earn cashback or rewards. Don’t forget that several airline shopping portals are offering bonus miles/points right now when spending $x amount, so this Giftcards.com deal can be a good way of hitting those spending thresholds.

Although there’s a limit of $1,500 in spend for this promo code, some people have had success in the past using the code more than once.
  • GCG also read comments at DOC
cashback monitor

Last edited:
It does! I believe it's normally 5% off unless they're running a special.

This popped up earlier: Petsmart is offering an extra 20% Off Sitewide on Sale/Online PetSmart Merchandise. Additionally, save an additional 20% Off On Wellness Food/Treats w/ promo code WELLNESS20 (apply in cart) when logged into your PetSmart Treats account [Free to Join]. Select free curbside pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free shipping on orders $49

Typically I have been able to stack, but it did NOT work for me when I posted the above deal earlier, that's why I wrote YMMV on stacking.

Wellness Complete Health Large Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural $70 per bag, the lowest I paid was $39.61 on 9/03/21 for 9 bags. Cashback was minimal so I didn't bother but I did use 20% off PetSmart gc. It was a great deal.

Last edited:
I’m new to this what is the benefit of buying visa gift cards? There is an activation fee and normally not really discounted???

Here's your stacking opportunity! @CookieandOatmeal when one door closes another one opens!

Giftcards.com: Save 5% On Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Code EOS5

Direct link to offer
  • Promo code EOS5 valid 08/11/2022 – 09/11/2022 for 5% off the purchase of up to $1500 worth of Visa Virtual Gift Accounts from Giftcards.com while supplies last maximum value $75.00.
  • Each $250 VV has a $5.95 fee. Pay $243.45 per card.
  • Excludes Giftcards.com for Business orders.
  • Promo code EOS5 is a one-time use code and can not be combined with other offers.
  • Click through from a shopping portal to earn cashback or rewards. Don’t forget that several airline shopping portals are offering bonus miles/points right now when spending $x amount, so this Giftcards.com deal can be a good way of hitting those spending thresholds.

Although there’s a limit of $1,500 in spend for this promo code, some people have had success in the past using the code more than once.
  • GCG
cashback monitor

Last edited:

It does! I believe it's normally 5% off unless they're running a special.

This popped up earlier: Petsmart is offering an extra 20% Off Sitewide on Sale/Online PetSmart Merchandise. Additionally, save an additional 20% Off On Wellness Food/Treats w/ promo code WELLNESS20 (apply in cart) when logged into your PetSmart Treats account [Free to Join]. Select free curbside pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free shipping on orders $49
Here's a cool way to stack: buy PetSmart GCs from Sam' Club (up to $500 worth) for 20% off, then use those to pay online.

ETA: basically get 40% off!!!

Nice!

I already tried that promo and it doesn't work for Royal Canin 😭 .

I think I'm going to have to invest in a Sam's Club membership (have BJs) and wait for the Petsmart cards to come back in stock. I found this deal online...anyone know if its legit? https://appleinsider.com/articles/2...rship-on-sale-for-1499-plus-free-10-gift-card

I have done that deal a couple of months ago, it's legit. Good luck!
Apple Insider is a great offer! Especially if you don't have Dosh. Otherwise,

The offer I posted is free when stacking: Warehouses

New Membership Offer:
Sam’s Club Membership Chase Offer:
Get $10 Back On $45+ Membership
Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
Offer valid one time only.
Offer valid on Sam’s Club membership only.
Expires 9/11/22

This is a great offer because it looks like it’s valid for both new and renewing Sam’s Club memberships.
  • Offer should be stackable for new memberships.
    • First, link your payment card in the Dosh app as they’re likely giving cashback on a Sam’s Club membership purchase $10
    • Next, click through to Sam’s Club from a shopping portal to earn cashback on a membership purchase – here are the current rates.
    • Once you’ve clicked through, copy and paste this link into your browser and buy the membership from that deal as it gives $45 back after your first in-club purchase, effectively giving you a refund of the $45 membership fee.
    • :thumbsup2 GC Galore

I received 2 Chase offers for 20% at Home Depot. Maximum $10 expires 8-30.
I have purchased DGC from there in the past.
I don't think I've seen them at my local Home Depot but I'll check again. Though our offers are for 10% off $100 (3 cards), and one card has the same 20%. Hopefully I can find them!

Aw, too bad. I still have about $300 worth from the last time I purchase, maybe that's the case for others. I buy $500 twice a year, it all goes to feed a very picky cat.

I stocked up too before cancelling our membership. Still have plenty on hand, just wish I could stack those discounts again to buy dog food.

Amazon Prime Day had a deal I paid $45 per bag of Wellness dog food. My only saving grace was using discounted Amazon gift cards from Kroger. I didn't bother using Rakuten as they never pay out, on anything I've purchased from Amazon.

We also have CVS 5-10% back (purchases up to $50).
And Staples 10% (purchase $100) on 7 cards, and 20% on 1 card. Question: do DGCs purchased on the Staples website go through a third party or through Staples? I believe the latter but want to make sure before making purchases. Also, cashback monitor lists 4% back on Ibotta, 2% Rakuten, 1% RMN. Anyone have good luck with Ibotta tracking cash back on Staples?

And Staples 10% (purchase $100) on 7 cards, and 20% on 1 card. Question: do DGCs purchased on the Staples website go through a third party or through Staples? I believe the latter but want to make sure before making purchases. Also, cashback monitor lists 4% back on Ibotta, 2% Rakuten, 1% RMN. Anyone have good luck with Ibotta tracking cash back on Staples?
I have used Amex cash back offers at Staples online and never had any issues.

When does your CVS expire? I currently have
CVS Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $40 Spend
Maximum $4 back.
Payment must be made directly with the merchant.​
Offer not valid at CVS locations inside Target stores.​
Expires 8/11/22, 9/08/22. GCG

You should be good to go at Staples online
1660249887994.png

Idk about ibotta - anyone else?

As far as Rakuten, good luck with that!
And I'm not seeing anything for RMN - remember cashback monitor is a bit wonky or slow.

You did see this Staples in-store deal, right?
Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5 per customer per day.​
Expires 8/13/22. GCG

You could wait until cashback is higher, I think the Chase offer is fairly new.
Staples Chase Offer: Various Offers
Get 10%/20% back, max $10​
Expires 9/04/22. Post #9603 :thumbsup2 @Swimgirly

Last edited:
Same! Never got my cash back from Rakuten and Skinstore!
I finally got the Dermstore cashback added to my account... again! They added it then clawed it back without any explanation. As if I wouldn't notice, are you kidding me!
It's been a battle since May.

My payout isn't until 8/16/22 so anything can happen but I'm prepared!

Despite sending Rakuten email confirmations from the stores, they still got it wrong and are now overpaying me.

And. I'm. Keeping. It!
1660263467581.png

Apple Insider is a great offer! Especially if you don't have Dosh. Otherwise,

The offer I posted is free when stacking: Warehouses

New Membership Offer:
Sam’s Club Membership Chase Offer:
Get $10 Back On $45+ Membership
Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
Offer valid one time only.
Offer valid on Sam’s Club membership only.
Expires 9/11/22

This is a great offer because it looks like it’s valid for both new and renewing Sam’s Club memberships.
  • Offer should be stackable for new memberships.
    • First, link your payment card in the Dosh app as they’re likely giving cashback on a Sam’s Club membership purchase $10
    • Next, click through to Sam’s Club from a shopping portal to earn cashback on a membership purchase – here are the current rates.
    • Once you’ve clicked through, copy and paste this link into your browser and buy the membership from that deal as it gives $45 back after your first in-club purchase, effectively giving you a refund of the $45 membership fee.
    • :thumbsup2 GC Galore
We don't have any Sam's Clubs around us in MA. The closest one is in NH which would be like a 2hr drive so it would be hard to use the $45 offer. I ended up doing the AppleInsider one and was glad to see that the $10 promo card/GC could be added to my Walmart app for Walmart purchases. With this offer...we basically spent $4.99 for a whole year membership. Not too shabby! Now I'm just waiting for the Petsmart GCs to come back in stock so I can stock up!

Edited: Read too fast...so ignore my deleted answer haha

I figure you guys will know this... I don't have the patience to track all of these deals and offers, so the way I buy my Disney gift cards is to buy 4% discounted cards at BJs.com with a credit card that pays 3% on online shopping. Is there any better rate for regular purchases without worrying about tracking temporary offers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!