Reminder - today starts Discover's 5% Cashback (up to $1500) on Restaurants & PayPal.

That means anywhere that accepts PayPal, you'll receive 5% Cash Back including BJs.com

Disney Gift Cards are already discounted 4% from BJs.com so this allows you to get 8.8% off the face value of DGCs. Combine with Cashback through RMN or Rakuten for an additional 1% Cashback on the original purchase price for a total of 9.76% off :)

This is a great offer for anyone in a pinch which we often see here, thank you for posting!

Just adding...
Disney Gift Card Deals & Warehouses

BJ’s:

Chase Credit Card Spend Bonuses Q3 2022: 5x Grocery, Gas, Home Improvement

Southwest, United, Marriott | Check any card at this link

Chase is offering spend bonuses for the third quarter of 2022 on various credit cards:
  • Activate this special offer and you’ll earn 5 total points for every dollar spent on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and home improvement stores with your card.
  • Some people are seeing just Gas and Grocery, without the Home Improvement category.
  • There’s an older offer for Starbucks that some people are seeing as well.
  • Some other offer versions as well.
  • READ the comments! I would wait for the Q3 to start.
DOC
Here’s what came up when I checked:

“ You’ll get 5% back in statement credits on qualifying online or in-app ticket purchases to major professional sporting events, theme parks and concerts from April 18 through June 30, 2022. Earn on up to $200 in total purchases.”

How are people seeing something for Q3? (Does this mean I don’t have an offer for the next quarter?)
Denied on all 3 of mine ☹️

Hey y'all! I'm curious, besides Disney what other discounted GCs do you purchase for your trip?

So far I've been collecting Starbucks (normally not a Starbucks person but on vacation it's starbucks multiple times a day), Uber (Cheaper and faster than a shuttle for my family) and Landry's (yak & Yeti and T-rex cafe)

Am i missing anything?

You look pretty solid to me. I don't see any other offers like Blaze Pizza currently available. GGC's Complete List Of Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals doesn't offer much either.
When is your trip?

Denied on all 3 of mine ☹️

Did you qualify in 2Q?

For DH and I, it seems our DV is rotating, 1Q he qualified and I didn't, 2Q I qualified, he didn't. For 3Q DH qualified and I didn't.
Again this is only on DV.

If you haven't qualified at all, I highly recommend you call the # on the back of the card, press 0 for CS and find out why. Yesterday the CS agent I spoke with tried to manually add the bonus to my card which didn't work, he made the comment I see you're already enrolled for 2Q.

It never hurts to ask!

Hey y'all! I'm curious, besides Disney what other discounted GCs do you purchase for your trip?

So far I've been collecting Starbucks (normally not a Starbucks person but on vacation it's starbucks multiple times a day), Uber (Cheaper and faster than a shuttle for my family) and Landry's (yak & Yeti and T-rex cafe)

Am i missing anything?
We drive so this year I have purchased gift cards to use at places we will eat at on the way down and back. We will also be visiting Universal Studios so I purchased some Visa GC's to use for our dining expenses there.

We drive so this year I have purchased gift cards to use at places we will eat at on the way down and back. We will also be visiting Universal Studios so I purchased some Visa GC's to use for our dining expenses there.
Just be mindful of the Tip Tolerance.

Discount District
Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards DP:
  • Tip Tolerance: 20% hold on the money that’s on the gift card when you use it at salons, restaurants, hotels or for a car rental. Basically any place you would likely leave a tip or incur incidental expenses. Tip Tolerance are on prepaid Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
    • I experienced this at Universal Royal Pacific Resort when checking out of our Room Only with Visa GC's and not Mastercard GC's. YMMV.

Am i missing anything?
Thanks for the reminder! Need to pick up some satrbucks cards to feed my husband coffee addiction!

View attachment 680857
Fairfield Chase Offer: Get 15% Back On Up To $410 Spend
Buy Marriott Gift Card At Front Desk
Expires 7/18/22. GCG

In addition to the Fairfield offer, I got the following offers on my CSR (none on Hyatt/MR) for 15% off:
  • Townplace Suites on up to $590 spend
  • Autograph Collection on up to $626 spend
  • Westin on up to $680 spend
  • Springhill Suites on up to $410 spend

In addition to the Fairfield offer, I got the following offers on my CSR (none on Hyatt/MR) for 15% off:
  • Townplace Suites on up to $590 spend
  • Autograph Collection on up to $626 spend
  • Westin on up to $680 spend
  • Springhill Suites on up to $410 spend

Thank you for posting! Expiration date(s) please and I'll post them on the main page.

August 22. We do Blaze a lot at home, trying to stay away from the norm. Ty though!

:laughing: I meant like Blaze, as in other eateries. I don't see any offers. Hopefully we'll get a variety of offers before you leave!

How exciting though, Vacation! The word makes me happy!
By the way, I'm very tiny and can fit inside large luggage, if I pay for the luggage fee can you take me with you? :flower1:

Sadly I returned the Radio Flyer at Target. I really wanted something I could push like a stroller and hook up on my bike so I bought the Doggyhut Premium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller at amazon. Not too shabby price wise especially when using discounted gift cards. :thumbsup2
It's pouring right now but I hope to try it out tonight or tomorrow.
Here's a look see:
1656703570410.png

Have a great weekend!

:laughing: I meant like Blaze, as in other eateries. I don't see any offers. Hopefully we'll get a variety of offers before you leave!

How exciting though, Vacation! The word makes me happy!
By the way, I'm very tiny and can fit inside large luggage, if I pay for the luggage fee can you take me with you? :flower1:

Sorry, It's been a long day 😭 this will be our first family vacation. My husband and son have never gone! Here is to creating traditions!

Haha i Don't travel light, there's tons of luggage for you to sneak into!

FYI: Slide Dropping Cashback When Preloading With A Debit Card From 2% To 1%
GCG

• Slide sent out an email to users this morning advising of a negative development. When preloading your Slide account you can earn bonus cashback
  • The rate was previously 1% cashback when preloading with a credit card, Google Pay, PayPal, etc. and 2% with a debit card and Bit Pay
  • They’re now dropping the cashback rate for prefunding with a debit card from 2% to 1%, although the 2% for prefunding via Bit Pay remains. Just in case you didn’t get the email, here’s what they’ve advised:
Thank you for being a Slide member! We’d like to inform you about a change to Slide balance. Starting today, July 1, members who add funds to their Slide balance using a debit card will earn an extra 1% cash back on their purchases instead of an extra 2% cash back.
As a reminder, Slide members may also prefund with a credit card to earn an extra 1% cash back or prefund with Bit Pay to earn an extra 2% cash back.

Simon Mall: Buy $50 DoorDash & AMC Theatres Gift Cards & Get $10 Visa Gift Card
GCG
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands at Simon Mall & get $10 Simon Visa gift card:
    • AMC Theatres
    • DoorDash
  • Expires July 3, 2022
  • Limit 1 per transaction
  • Limit 5 transactions per person per day

Newegg: Buy $50 Adidas Gift Card & Get $15 Adidas Bonus Card
GCG
  • Buy $50 Adidas gift card from Newegg & get $15 Adidas promo card
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown
  • Limit 5 per customer
  • Promo card expires October 31, 2022

Ibotta: Earn 8-20% Cashback On Select Gift Cards
GCG

• Ibotta is offering increased cashback rates on the following gift card brands:
    • 20% cashback
      • Home Chef
    • 15% cashback
      • Adidas
      • AMC Theatres
      • Cinemark Theatres
      • DSW
      • Fandango
      • Regal Cinemas
      • Topgolf
      • Vudu
      • Yankee Candle
    • 12% cashback
      • AutoZone
      • Domino’s
    • 10% cashback
      • Athleta
      • Banana Republic
      • Gap
      • Old Navy
    • 9% cashback
      • Chili’s
      • GameStop
    • 8% cashback
      • Taco Bell
    • Expiry date unknown
    • Limit $250 in purchases per rolling 24 hours
    • Note/reminder that you cannot purchase GCs with a credit card on Ibotta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter