New Target circle bonus!
Mine is 4 50 or more get 20 back. These are the ones where gc work correct? Since it would actually be 10% back on 200 this time it's worth doing.

I got a notification about a new circle offer but there's nothing in my app. Weird.

I had the samw thing happen and had to look around. It's in the wallet on the app but helpful to know it can also be found online like you did.

Mine is 4 50 or more get 20 back. These are the ones where gc work correct? Since it would actually be 10% back on 200 this time it's worth doing.

I had the samw thing happen and had to look around. It's in the wallet on the app but helpful to know it can also be found online like you did.

Spend $50+ 4 times, Get $20 Reward. Yes, works on gift cards.

Note to All: The Reward $ cannot be used to buy more gift cards.

Hi it’s been a while since I’ve been on this thread but looking to save some money for Christmas party tickets hopefully…….. So I haven’t looked at this target bonus thing much right now I have spend three $50 purchases and get a $15 bonus so I can buy three separate $50 gift cards and then I’ll get a $15 bonus what does that bonus look like does it expire does it come in the form of a target gift card?

Hi it’s been a while since I’ve been on this thread but looking to save some money for Christmas party tickets hopefully…….. So I haven’t looked at this target bonus thing much right now I have spend three $50 purchases and get a $15 bonus so I can buy three separate $50 gift cards and then I’ll get a $15 bonus what does that bonus look like does it expire does it come in the form of a target gift card?

The Reward goes on your Target Account/Wallet
Expires 1 year
There are exclusions on what you can purchase with it.

Target Circle Earnings rewards cannot be redeemed for the following:
  • adult beverage purchases;
  • dairy product purchases;
  • purchases of prescriptions and over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter;
  • purchases made at some partner businesses, including in-store clinics, Target Optical and Target Plus Partners;
  • Same Day Delivery purchases, purchases made on the Shipt app and tips for Shipt shoppers;
  • purchases made from Target through 3rd party sites such as Google Express;
  • purchases of Target GiftCards; specialty gift cards; and Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards;
  • purchases fulfilled via email (for example, video game digital downloads and digital specialty gift cards);
  • taxes, shipping, delivery, handling and all other fees or charges;
  • payment of any RedCard balance, debit card cash withdrawals at checkout and payments for insufficient funds;
  • prior purchases; or
  • where otherwise prohibited by law.

Last edited:
I got it this time! It's $30 for 3 $100 purchases. Not too bad, it's a 15% savings with the Target Card. I have 21 days to finish it.

Interesting thing ... I did not see it on my Target app, but I did see it online. So, for those of you who don't see the bonus on your app, you may want to try to log in to see it.

I got it this time! It's $30 for 3 $100 purchases. Not too bad, it's a 15% savings with the Target Card. I have 21 days to finish it.

Interesting thing ... I did not see it on my Target app, but I did see it online. So, for those of you who don't see the bonus on your app, you may want to try to log in to see it.

I used discounted Target gift cards to make my much needed purchases. I bought those from Kroger during 4x fuel.
When buying gift cards, I used my Redcard.

S t r e t c h those savings!
1656614127095.png
:rotfl:

I have $30 for 4x$80. RMN is 3% back. I've had good luck in the past with GC purchases.

Is it better to make the 4 purchases on different days?

I have $20 for 3x $80. Not as good as my previous ones. But still good enough. I'll probably get Doordash GCs because I only ever pay with discounted GCs on there to balance their price surcharges.

3Q. Sign up Bonus for Disney Visa

View attachment 680249

Bring home extra Rewards Dollars

Activate this special offer by September 30, 2022, and you'll earn 5% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every dollar spent on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and home improvement stores with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card.*
Just saying, might want to wait for the promotion to start on July 1st to see if you're eligible, there's a chance the offer will revert back to the 2Q.
Didn't have on my Disney card, got it on my SW.

Stupid question....I have $20 - 2 $100 purchases and I also have a red card. Is the $100 calculated before the red card discount or after? I've never taken advantage of this before.

Thanks!

Stupid question....I have $20 - 2 $100 purchases and I also have a red card. Is the $100 calculated before the red card discount or after? I've never taken advantage of this before.

Thanks!
before, so you can just buy $100, get your discount and credit for the purchase.

Just to follow up from my shopDisney purchase yesterday - RMN did not track for the purchase but ibotta did. Because it was a gift card purchase, there is still the possibility that it gets clawed back - but so far ibotta is showing the 10% cashback on an egiftcard purchase! 🤞

I have $30 for 4x$80. RMN is 3% back. I've had good luck in the past with GC purchases.

Is it better to make the 4 purchases on different days?

It shouldn't matter, as long as the transactions meet the requirements you should be good to go but if using a cb site, you may want to have space; AM, noon and PM. Repeat till you've completed your four transactions.

Hey y'all! I'm curious, besides Disney what other discounted GCs do you purchase for your trip?

So far I've been collecting Starbucks (normally not a Starbucks person but on vacation it's starbucks multiple times a day), Uber (Cheaper and faster than a shuttle for my family) and Landry's (yak & Yeti and T-rex cafe)

Am i missing anything?

Added Offers ~ 7/01/22

Discount District
Best Buy: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Order
  • Includes: AMC Theatres, Domino’s, Fandango, Hulu, Instacart and Vudu.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • In Maryland: Expires 7/07/22
  • Outside Of Maryland: Offer valid July 3, 2021 thru July 9, 2022. GCG

Speedway Gift Card Deals:
  • Buy $50+ PlayStation Store Gift Cards & Earn 1,000 bonus points
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Earn 500 bonus points
    • Includes: Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl’s, Skechers and Ulta Beauty
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Earn 500 bonus points
    • Includes: Chipotle, Domino's, Taco Bell and Wendy's.
  • Buy $25 Speedy Cash Gift Cards & Earn 500 bonus points
  • Buy Serve Pay As You Go Prepaid Visa Gift Card & Earn 500 bonus points.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Expires 7/31/22. GCG
Other Gift Card Offers:
Newegg:
Buy $50 Gap Options Gift Cards For $40
Limit 5​
Expires today, 7/01/22. GCG

Reminder - today starts Discover's 5% Cashback (up to $1500) on Restaurants & PayPal.

That means anywhere that accepts PayPal, you'll receive 5% Cash Back including BJs.com

Disney Gift Cards are already discounted 4% from BJs.com so this allows you to get 8.8% off the face value of DGCs. Combine with Cashback through RMN or Rakuten for an additional 1% Cashback on the original purchase price for a total of 9.76% off :)

Not the best deal in the world for DGCs but a pretty good one. It beats the current Cash App 5% back from Sams Club which nets you roughly 9.3% off but is a far cry from the Cash App 10% back deal :)

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

1656691174696.png
bareMinerals Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $15 Back
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Card
Expires 10/01/22. GCG

Macy’s Amex Offer:
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Card
  • Spend $100 in one or more transactions at Macy’s & get $10 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
  • Spend $60 in one or more transactions at Macy’s & get $10 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
  • Expires 9/30/22. GCG
Tommy Hilfiger Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $15 Back
Buy Physical Gift Card In-Store
Expires 9/15/22. GCG

Under Armour Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $10 Back
Buy Gift Card Online Or In-Store
Expires 9/30/22. GCG

1656691198131.png
Fairfield Chase Offer: Get 15% Back On Up To $410 Spend
Buy Marriott Gift Card At Front Desk
Expires 7/18/22. GCG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter