Also, more importantly, once you receive $600 in payments, you will be getting a 1099K from paypal and it will get reported to the IRS. I am not an accountant, but I don't know if the IRS would accept the argument that you were really paying yourself.

I'm technically sending money to my wife, who's Paypal & tax information is registered at the home we share, into a joint account in both of our names - so I don't think it's to much of a stretch. ;)

I also didn't have this $5 off online coupon but there was a $10 off instore that didn't look like it would work on an online order but it did! My coupon said $10 off an order of $200 or more.

View attachment 657637
Guess it was different for certain folks. My coupon was $10 off any purchase of $100. I purchased a $100 DCG and a small item to get me over the required limit (online). Total cost for $100 DGC was $86.99. 😃

Guess it was different for certain folks. My coupon was $10 off any purchase of $100. I purchased a $100 DCG and a small item to get me over the required limit (online). Total cost for $100 DGC was $86.99. 😃
I had the $20 off $100 purchase of items from Proctor/Gamble (charmin, bounty, ...) however many of the items also had coupons for $3-$5 off and the small print says you can’t combine with another coupon so I’m not sure you can get the $20 off...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I happened to log in earlier today because it was slow at work (shhhhhhh, don't tell) and nab this deal. I otherwise would have waited until I got home and it would have been gone!

So, what's everyone doing with their Virtual Visas?
I'm late responding, but you can use those Virtual Visa's with the Cash app at Sam's. 10% discount from giftcards.com, plus current 10% discount with the cash app at Sam's, plus 1% discount with ibotta, plus 4% standard discount at Sam's. I think today is the last day for 10% on the cash app at Sam's, but 5% should return quickly.

I had my mom look on hers and she doesn’t even have a coupon. It’s in coupon spot under available, correct?

BJ's Wholesale Club Membership Groupon Offer:
1-Year BJ's Inner Circle Membership plus $10 in Awards for $20
  • Promotional value expires Jan 28, 2023. Amount paid never expires.
  • Valid for new BJ's members only.
  • Valid to use online or in-club upon enrollment. The voucher will be redeemed and a 12-month membership period will begin immediately upon purchase of the voucher.
  • Photo identification required when you visit the club to pick up your membership card.
  • Must enroll in BJ’s Easy Renewal program
  • Offer not valid in the Chesterfield, MI; Madison Heights, MI; Taylor, MI; Lansing, MI; Ross Township, PA; South Fayette, PA; Pensacola, FL; Port Charlotte, FL; University Park, FL, Cape Coral, FL; Lady Lake, FL; and Ft. Myers, FL, clubs. Not valid with other offers, discounts, or Groupon Promo Codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
  • Limit 1 per visit. Direct Link

you can use those Virtual Visa's with the Cash app at Sam's. 10% discount from giftcards.com, plus current 10% discount with the cash app at Sam's, plus 1% discount with ibotta, plus 4% standard discount at Sam's. I think today is the last day for 10% on the cash app at Sam's, but 5% should return quickly.
What a great way to save big on Disney Gift Cards! :thumbsup2

I'm late responding, but you can use those Virtual Visa's with the Cash app at Sam's. 10% discount from giftcards.com, plus current 10% discount with the cash app at Sam's, plus 1% discount with ibotta, plus 4% standard discount at Sam's. I think today is the last day for 10% on the cash app at Sam's, but 5% should return quickly.

I've never been able to get the Virtual Visas to work with Cash App. It's entirely possible that it's user error on my part - how are you adding the Virtual Visa to Cash App (ELI5)?

You....you....beautiful soul. You inspire me. Here I was priding myself on 14-15% but this...the beauty of a 25% or so return is just......:worship:

Downside I believe there is a fee for transferring from CC to cash?

How??

Does anyone know if JC Penny sells third party gift cards (Hopefully Disney ones).
I have not been to one in years but a Chase Offer for 15% showed up for one of my cards so I figured I would ask.

Sorry - I've been traveling a lot this week. I am not responding promptly at all. Using the cash app on your phone, click your account in the upper right, then click linked banks, then click debit card. You will need to replace your currently saved debit card (or bank account) with the virtual visa debit card. I registered my virtual visa to my home address and phone number before I linked it to my cash app.

You....you....beautiful soul. You inspire me. Here I was priding myself on 14-15% but this...the beauty of a 25% or so return is just......:worship:

Downside I believe there is a fee for transferring from CC to cash?
The virtual visa is a debit card, and the cash app lets you link to a debit card. I didn't get any additional fees.

So, what's everyone doing with their Virtual Visas?

I'm using them on anything my CC's don't have a category for; Veterinarian, kennel & medical bills. I also used them to buy USO gift cards and tried to use one at Loews Hotels but it wouldn't work.

Also, first post, although I have been stalking this forum for a while and I have to say, just....just thank you.

:welcome:we're thrilled to have you on board!

Yup! Bought the same! :dogdance: If only I could have used two of my virtual visa's that were 10% off! :rolleyes1

Are there any places to buy discounted DGC that take multiple forms of payment??

Post #3 Warehouses
  • Sam's will let you pay with two forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's. Post #6661 :thumbsup2 @iujen94 2/15/22
Does anyone know if JC Penny sells third party gift cards (Hopefully Disney ones).
It's been reported some locations have a variety so you may need to hunt them down, hopefully you can find a few stores close by.

Last edited:
I have not been to one in years but a Chase Offer for 15% showed up for one of my cards so I figured I would ask.
Each JCP store has a random assortment, usually near a register. There's no consistency and I've never seen a Disney gift card at JCP.

Good afternoon friends. The Weekend Updates have been added to the Main Pages, past offers have been deleted and hopefully you're all set for the new week. As a reminder we're nearing the end of the 1st Quarter, please have another look see at your credit card offers and while there be sure to sign up for the 2nd Quarter offerings.

Before we begin, I want to thank @happiestpoe for her hard work and dedication to our thread and community. If you see something that helps you save, please be sure to click the like button. I also want to thank
@Cruising Engineer for alerting us to the BJ's Coupon and those who have provided helpful tips and offers. You are all so greatly appreciated. Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter