It includes DGC.

I read that it includes third party gc, but all of them or a specific group? As I stated earlier, his link was not working for me so I opted not to post info. until I was sure. Oh, and his Kroger link is still not showing me the 4x Fuel digital coupon.

Sometimes Kroger like other grocery stores offer discounts on specific groups of gc, like clothing and or restaurants. We just had 4x fuel on all 3rd party gc's so I'm just not sure what's included in the new promotion.

Raise: Spend $100 On Travel Gift Cards & Get $10 Raise Cash
  • Qualifying travel brands include: Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Marriott, Hyatt, Hotels.com, Airbnb, Uber, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Jiffy Lube, Princess Cruises, Royal Carribean, Carnival Cruises. Direct link to offer
  • Expires today, June 29, 2021

I read that it includes third party gc, but all of them or a specific group? As I stated earlier, his link was not working for me so I opted not to post info. until I was sure. Oh, and his Kroger link is still not showing me the 4x Fuel digital coupon.

I don't see it in my Kroger account either. Maybe it's targeted?

I could have sworn I posted a warning this was going to happen and commented it would continue through summer. We don't fly Southwest but many of you do and I thought it was important., but I cannot find the post! :( From my understanding, Southwest and American Airlines have been canceling flights.

View attachment 585474
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CANCELS OR DELAYS OVER 1,500 FLIGHTS
To learn more go to Link
Oh yikes! We love Southwest and have a long weekend scheduled in August. If they start messing with my flights, it's going to be a huge impact on our short trip. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Any recent info on using a prepaid credit card on shopdisney? I know in the past they stopped allowing them and it was quite a mess with having to get the money refunded. Hoping they are now allowed again!

Added Offers ~ 6/30/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 7/13/21. GCG

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 7/13/21. GCG

Discount District
Food City:
  • Save $5 wyb $25 Select Gift Cards
  • Save $15 wyb $50 Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Uber, Zaxby’s and Cold Stone Creamery.
    • Limit one promotion, per customer, per day.
    • Maximum discount $15.
    • Expires 7/13/21. GCG
H-E-B: Save 20% On 2x Select Gift Cards
Limit 1 per brand. Maximum discount of $50 per brand.
Expires 7/06/21. GCG

Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Excludes: Variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 7/13/21. GCG

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Excludes: Variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 7/13/21. GCG

Kroger Online:
  • Save 13% On $75+ AT&T & Cricket Wireless eGift Cards
    • Limit 1 per denomination. Earn 4x Fuel Points.
    • Direct link.
    • Expires 7/05/21. GCG
  • Buy $50 Gap Options eGift Cards & Get $10 Off!
    • Limit 3. Earn 4x Fuel Points. Direct link
    • Expires 7/06/21.
  • Buy $50 DoorDash eGift Card For $42.50
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party eGift Cards
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent On Happy Gift Cards
Offer valid July 1-7, 2021? GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Sunbasket Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $20 Back
Limit 2. Offer valid online only at sunbasket.com.
Expires 8/10/21. GCG

MISC.
Best Buy:
Save 15% On Blaze Pizza Gift Cards
$50 for $42.50​
$25 for $21.75​
$15 for $12.75​
Limit 1 Personal, 3 Business Per Denomination. Direct link to offer
Expires today, 6/30/21. GCG

Groupon: Buy $50 Applebee’s Gift Cards For $44
Limit 1 per person. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. To learn how to stack for 24.32%, go to GCG

Harris Teeter fuel points question - is there a limit to how many can be earned in a day, week or month? Long story short, I want to buy $1000 worth of disney GCs tomorrow and get the 4x fuel points (has to be tomorrow, and can’t be split into multiple trips - all part of the “long story”). But if there’s a maximum, I don’t want to exceed it and “waste” that spend.

Harris Teeter fuel points question - is there a limit to how many can be earned in a day, week or month? Long story short, I want to buy $1000 worth of disney GCs tomorrow and get the 4x fuel points (has to be tomorrow, and can’t be split into multiple trips - all part of the “long story”). But if there’s a maximum, I don’t want to exceed it and “waste” that spend.

I don't have any PD's for Kroger or Harris other than buying Best Buy so I think you're good to go. If you find anything, please post! Thank you.

I don't have any PD's for Kroger or Harris other than buying Best Buy so I think you're good to go. If you find anything, please post! Thank you.
So I got my $1000 of DGC at HT today. No problem with the fuel points - BUT I learned that HT won’t let you have a transaction of more than $500 that includes gift cards. I was buying a few things that I needed - I was using my Chase Freedom Flex to get 5% back on groceries and didn’t want to set off any red flags with Chase with an even purchase amount of $1000. The cashier had already rung some of my groceries when she got to the GCs and I told her $500 on each. She set them to the side and explained the policy. I should have just put $400 or $450 on each, and then split my groceries between the two, but there was a big line growing behind me so I felt bad making a whole “to do” about it. Hopefully Chase will still give me the 5x on points on the 2 $500 transactions.

American Express Small Business

I read on the I Love CC Thread some are not seeing small business offers. Here's the direct link.

I was logged into my account and under offers I saw Small Business
when I clicked it, it brought me to the landing page where I had to log back in. At a quick glance I had 46 offers available but did not have time to look at them.

A closer look...

Pups are getting fixed and I need to buy them cone of shame! :rotfl:
Amazon Amex Offer

Last edited:
So I got my $1000 of DGC at HT today. No problem with the fuel points - BUT I learned that HT won’t let you have a transaction of more than $500 that includes gift cards. I was buying a few things that I needed - I was using my Chase Freedom Flex to get 5% back on groceries and didn’t want to set off any red flags with Chase with an even purchase amount of $1000. The cashier had already rung some of my groceries when she got to the GCs and I told her $500 on each. She set them to the side and explained the policy. I should have just put $400 or $450 on each, and then split my groceries between the two, but there was a big line growing behind me so I felt bad making a whole “to do” about it. Hopefully Chase will still give me the 5x on points on the 2 $500 transactions.

I'll add this to the DP as soon as I'm done with the cones! Thank you so much!

Has anyone come across any gift card deals/hacks on rental car companies? Specifically I'm looking at Avis right now, but I could be flexible for the right deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter