Last night I was reading reviews about various cash back sites, one thing I noticed was a complaint of cb being clawed back due to stores filing for bankruptcy. Over on Trustpilot, RebatesMe is something to watch out for if you're using them.

I get it. If a store files for bankruptcy or closes down how can a cb site payout? These sites earn a commission when we use them however, if they claw it back several months later - after they paid you, then clawing back other monies earned from companies still in business to offset the balance, well that just isn't right.

Here's the big question, is RebatesMe the only site clawing back after the fact?

So, it seems to me that Target is trying to limit the number of gift cards you can buy to $300 since the purchase it connected to your Target Circle account.

So, it seems to me that Target is trying to limit the number of gift cards you can buy to $300 since the purchase it connected to your Target Circle account.

Oh wow, it does seem to be a Circle offer this year. Though it is $500 so that's nice at least.

Enter to Win Starbucks for Life + Millions of Other Prizes!
Through January 4th, 2021, Starbucks Rewards Members can enter the Starbucks for Life Instant Win Game!

Rewards members can earn up to 2 game plays per day by making up to two purchase transactions with a registered Starbucks Card or in the app, or you can score up to two “free” entry codes daily! AWESOME!

FREE Starbucks Coffee for Front-Line Responders
Valid Throughout December Link

:thumbsup2 Hip2Save

Bought $1600 worth of gc last night at sams. 10% cb thru Rakuten, used a card linked to Dosh for 4%, and 1.5% on my amex. That may be my personal best savings.
Does rakuten and Dosh pay out cash back for gift card purchases? Can anyone confirm?

Bought $1600 worth of gc last night at sams. 10% cb thru Rakuten, used a card linked to Dosh for 4%, and 1.5% on my amex. That may be my personal best savings.
Wow! And you could do this on your sofa, in your PJ's, with a pet on your lap. I wish I had been a little more patient before purchasing mine.

Just to collect more DP's on Sam's, has anyone tried using PayPal Key? I know PayPal is not accepted as a form of payment though from my understanding PPK works differently.
I have used PayPal Key at Sam's with no issues. I also have my PayPal account linked to Dosh and those Sam's purchases with PPK have posted to Dosh as well.

Payout or just pending? Sometimes they pull it back on Rakuten I think.

Any CB site and CC can claw back. I didn't purchase DGC, I purchased Lowe's through Rakuten and it's pending.

Edit to add - Pay out isn't until 2/15/21.
I purchased Digital too if that even matters.

Last edited:
Can you have the same credit card linked to Dosh and Rakuten at the same time? What happens if you make a qualifying instore purchase that gives cash back on both platforms?

Added Offer - 12/02/20

Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Mystery Bonus Coupons Up To 20x In App GC Galore

Brookshire Brothers: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $25 Instant Discount
Includes: Bed Bath & Beyond, Gap, Netflix, PlayStation Store(?), Starbucks, The Children’s Place/Gymboree, Ulta Beauty & Xbox.​
Limit $50 in savings. Expires 12/08/20. GC Galore :thumbsup2

Food City: Buy $25+ Select Gift Cards & Earn 5x Fuel Bucks
Includes: Home Depot, Kohl’s, Nike, Sephora, Starbucks & Target​
Limit 1 promotion, per customer, per day.​
Expires 12/08/20. GC Galore

H-E-B: Select Gift Card Offers
  • Buy two (2) any Buffalo Wild Wings, Whataburger, Sonic, Raising Canes, or Panera Bread Gift Cards, Get $5.00 H-E-B Gift Card
    • Unlimited Use. Expires 12/08/20.
  • Buy $75.00 Cabela's, Ulta, or Macy's Gift Card, Get $15.00 H-E-B Gift Card
    • Limit 1 per Customer. Expires: 12/08/20
  • Direct Link to Digital Coupons
Hy-Vee: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Hy-Vee Gift Card Free
Includes: Apple, Bass Pro Shops, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela’s, Chipotle, Domino’s, Fandango, Fanatics, GameStop, Gap Options, Hulu, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Netflix, Sephora & Starbucks.​
Expires 12/15/20. GC Galore

Ingles: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Academy, Bass Pro Shops, Belk, Darden, Lowe’s & Starbucks​
Expires 12/26/20. GC Galore

Kroger Online:
Marc’s: Buy Select $10-$15 Gift Cards & Get $2 Off
Includes: Arby’s, Nintendo eShop, Panera, PlayStation Store & Ulta Beauty.​
Expires 12/08/20. GC Galore

Publix: Buy $50 Brinker Gift Card For $40

Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
  • Offer Valid Dec 3-6, 2020 GC Galore
Shop ‘N Save: If you plan buying gift cards here, buy them today as the new offer isn't as rewarding.
  • Earn 30c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent On All Third Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Lowe’s & Home Depot.
    • Expires 12/02/20. GC Galore
  • Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Lowe’s & Home Depot
    • Offer valid December 3-9, 2020. GC Galore
Warehouses
BJ’s Wholesale Club is offering these new gift card deals:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Get 30%/40% Off When Redeeming 1 Membership Rewards Point
Limit $30/$50. Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Giant Eagle Online / maybe instore?:
Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Apple, Giving Good, Happy, Wounded Warrior​
Direct link to offer. Offer is valid today only, 12/02/20.

Sprouts: Buy $100 Sprouts Gift Cards For $89.99
Limit 3. Instore Only. Offer is valid today only, 12/02/20. Slickdeals

Target: Buy 1 Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 20% Off 2nd Prepaid Phone Gift Card (i.e. 10% Discount)

• Direct link to offer.
  • Pay with a Target RedCard get an additional 5% off each card. You can also earn 5% on Discover It and ABOC Platinum Rewards cards this quarter.
  • Offer is valid today only, 12/02/20. GC Galore

I've added the above to Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps and will update whether we get paid. :thumbsup2
Interesting thing is I have pending cash back on the physical gift cards I picked up but nothing yet for the $50 digital Disney gift card that was shipped the previous day. Last time I did this it was with digital xbox gift cards and it paid out recently. I just ordered another $175 in physical Disney gift cards for curbside pickup (cash back is down to 6% but had another amex offer) so hopefully that goes pending in a few days.

And these gift cards are all for a cruise in July that's never happening. But at some point in the future my kids and I are going to have a very nice Disney vacation again:)

Interesting thing is I have pending cash back on the physical gift cards I picked up but nothing yet for the $50 digital Disney gift card that was shipped the previous day. Last time I did this it was with digital xbox gift cards and it paid out recently. I just ordered another $175 in physical Disney gift cards for curbside pickup (cash back is down to 6% but had another amex offer) so hopefully that goes pending in a few days.

And these gift cards are all for a cruise in July that's never happening. But at some point in the future my kids and I are going to have a very nice Disney vacation again:)

Yes! I think we're all looking forward to the end of this nightmare. And the DP's we're collecting will be so helpful to our community. Thank you so much for all your continued support, you ROCK! :hug:

I posted todays offers but I'm making sure you get some of these deals as they are fantastic!

Brookshire Brothers: Get $25 Instant Discount - WOW!
Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $25 Instant Discount
Includes: Bed Bath & Beyond, Gap, Netflix, PlayStation Store(?), Starbucks, The Children’s Place/Gymboree, Ulta Beauty & Xbox.​
Limit $50 in savings. Expires 12/08/20. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: If you plan buying gift cards here, buy them today as the new offer isn't as rewarding.
  • Earn 30c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent On All Third Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Lowe’s & Home Depot.
    • Expires 12/02/20. GC Galore
  • Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Lowe’s & Home Depot
    • Offer valid December 3-9, 2020. GC Galore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter