Bought $1600 worth of gc last night at sams. 10% cb thru Rakuten, used a card linked to Dosh for 4%, and 1.5% on my amex. That may be my personal best savings.
Did this work? I thought you had to click through the DOSH app in order to get the 4% back?

Back in the beginning of November I bought GC at Sams using Topcashback. Sams declined the cash back apparently. I filed a claim with TCB on Nov 4th and haven't heard anything yet. I'm guessing I'm not going to get that $58 from them. Boo. I know it's always a chance you take. But that offer specified that it DID include gift cards so I'm not sure why it was declined.

Back in the beginning of November I bought GC at Sams using Topcashback. Sams declined the cash back apparently. I filed a claim with TCB on Nov 4th and haven't heard anything yet. I'm guessing I'm not going to get that $58 from them. Boo. I know it's always a chance you take. But that offer specified that it DID include gift cards so I'm not sure why it was declined.
While I'm waiting...

Did you take a screen dump of TCB offer? If so and you always should, that bit of info will help.

It does take some time for them to respond. I've seen plenty DISers post they eventually paid out.

I'm not a fan of that site. Too much hassle for what you get.

Last edited:

I stopped using Dosh. Cashed out and moved on.

:laughing: Just like I did at Kohl's, I was still waiting on chat so my husband called CS and was speaking to an agent in no time!

I stopped using Dosh. Cashed out and moved on.

:laughing: Just like I did at Kohl's, I was still waiting on chat so my husband called CS and was speaking to an agent in no time!
I mainly use it at od/Om when they have visa gift cards on sale. Other than that I don’t find much value in it now.

My Dosh app says "no in-store instant cash back" for Sam's. I only have online offers.
mine was online only too. I clicked thru Rakuten to sams and paid with a card linked to Dosh and Dosh credited it. I have a monthly petfood delivery from petsmart and it always credits on Dosh too when my card is charged.

While I'm waiting...

Did you take a screen dump of TCB offer? If so and you always should, that bit of info will help.

It does take some time for them to respond. I've seen plenty DISers post they eventually paid out.

I'm not a fan of that site. Too much hassle for what you get.
I don't think I did. I never had this issue before and it didn't occur to me.

My Dosh app says "no in-store instant cash back" for Sam's. I only have online offers.

Mine is online also but if you use the scan and go through the app it will work in store. I did do an online order the other day and made sure to use my linked card but totally forgot to go through the app. That did NOT work, so I am curious how @dez1978 got it to work. Though I have learned awhile ago that Dosh seems to work differently for different people in different areas of the country.

I don't think I did. I never had this issue before and it didn't occur to me.

Many keep a spread sheet and take screen dumps. When you get paid out, delete the dumps. The spread sheet should have all the necessary info you can use as a reference. Also note, if you buy a gc online, create a separate folder to house the confirmation order. If you buy instore, staple the receipt & activation receipt to the card holder. Once you activate/use the gc you can delete/toss that stuff.

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Retail Me Not pending $50 CB from my BJs click through. Plus I maxed out my 5% PayPal with my Freedom card and the 6% sale at BJs. I'm very happy about this one. Now we just need some vacations to take!

That's exciting news! Awesome job!

Added Offers ~ 12/03/20

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: American Eagle, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Chipotle, Express, Gap Options & Outback Steakhouse.​
Offer valid December 4-10, 2020. GC Galore

Staples: Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5 per customer. Expires 12/05/2020. GC Galore

Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5 per customer. In-Store Only.​
Offer valid December 6-12, 2020.
Staples Amex Offer Get 10% back on up to $400 of spend. Ends 12/31/20. GC Galore

Staples DP:

I think the best deal at Staples is the Mastercard gc deal. I had no issues using the entire balance when checking out of Universal Royal Pacific Resort. I cannot say the same with Visa gc's as they withheld 20% Tip Tolerance on each card.

Easily remedied by buying Amazon gc with remaining balances but it certainly caught me off guard. I had both Mastercard & Visa gc's to pay for our room and ONLY our room. There were no other charges. The remaining balance had to be put on our credit card.
Just saying.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter