So it does not appear to have credited as today the site shows a cash back amount of $0.

Don't feel to badly, Rakuten is very strict and RMN is often YMMV, same can be said about TopCashback. This site boasts it's cb however many here have had to contact them sometimes repeatedly to get the monies they're owed. Personally I don't feel the frustration is worth it so I avoid them completely.

Prior to the start of the holidays, I posted a Fair Warning regarding cb websites; Read the Fine Print of the Cash Back Terms.
Rakuten has even included "No cash back on purchases made with a Gift Card. Read it again.
This term is not posted on every single company they do business with but it's there on some so take care.

Added Offers ~ 11/29/20

Albertsons/Safeway:

Best Buy: Save on Select Gift Cards
CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: American Eagle, Bass Pro Shops, Brinker, Cabela’s, Chili’s, Domino’s Pizza, Fanatics and H&M.​
Limit 1 per household with card. Expires 12/05/20. GC Galore

Dollar General: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
  • Dining: Outback Steakhouse, Brinker/Chili’s, Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, Krispy Kreme, Domino’s & Subway.
  • Gaming & Streaming: GameStop, Fandango, Spotify & Xbox.
  • Only $25 & $50 Xbox gift cards are included. Expires 12/05/20.
Family Dollar: Save 10% On Nintendo eShop, Spotify & Nintendo Switch Online Gift Cards
Expires 12/05/20. GC Galore

Meijer:
Rite Aid: Earn 16-20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash:
    • Nike
    • Lululemon
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
    • PlayStation Now
    • PlayStation Store
    • Golden Corral
    • Landry’s
    • Uber
    • Grubhub
    • Lowe’s
    • Wayfair
    • GameStop
    • Fanatics
    • Roblox
    • Twitch
  • Limit 2 per customer per gift card pairing. Expires 12/05/20.
  • Rite Aid Chase Offer Expires 12/3/20, 12/17/20 Or 1/14/21
  • GC Galore
Tops: Buy $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off $50 Select Gift Cards
Includes: Applebee’s, Banana Republic, Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro Shops,​
Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Bonefish Grill, Cabela’s, Chili’s, Fandango, GameStop, Gap, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Old Navy, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Panera, Spafinder & Staples.​
Expires 12/24/20. To learn more go to GC Galore

Walgreens: Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card Free
Includes: American Eagle, Fanatics, Fandango, Morton’s The Steakhouse and REI.​
Limit 2 per person, except in NM. Expires 12/05/20. GC Galore

MISC.
Hardee's:
Save 25% On $20+ Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr Gift Cards
Use Promo Code HAPPY25. Direct link to offer.​
Valid Monday, Nov. 30 Only. This is expected to sell out. GC Galore

Bitmo: Buy $50 HomeGoods Gift Card & Get $10 Gift Card Free
Use Promo Code HGBONUS. Limit 1.
Expires today, 11/29/20 or while supplies last. Link

If anyone has Walgreens Gift Cards or took advantage of other offers....

Walgreens: Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card Free
Includes: American Eagle, Fanatics, Fandango, Morton’s The Steakhouse and REI.
Limit 2 per person, except in NM. Expires 12/05/20. GC Galore

And Free Shipping Today Only. No minimum. Direct link

15% cash Back at Rakuten
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Pharmacy, Prescription Drugs, Gift Cards, Diet & Fitness, Household & Grocery items.
Special Terms: Use of coupon/promotional codes not found on Rakuten may void Cash Back.

Plum Market: Buy $100 Plum Market Gift Card & Get $25 Gift Card Free
Limit 5.
Direct link to offer. Note: Service charge of $4.95 per order.
Expires today, 11/30/20.
Mainly in Michigan with new locations opening in other regions: Store Locator

Don't let the $4.95 fee fool you, this is still a great deal!

For anyone holding onto Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards, Rakuten is 16% cb

There's also the twice-annual Saks Fifth Avenue benefit on the personal Amex Platinum card that can be stacked as well as this promo:

$50 Off Every $200 Spent [Exp. 12/01]
Use Saks Fifth Avenue Coupon CYBER20SF

ONLINE TODAY ONLY, Monday, November 30

15% OFF Beauty & Fragrance purchases
Use Code CBTY20SF
15% off beauty and fragrance when you enter promotional code CBTY20SF at checkout on saks.com through 11/30/2020 at 11:59pm (ET). Offer valid in beauty and fragrance only.

Saks direct link

For anyone planning on shopping today, be sure to check out Dealigg for promo codes.

Click on "Stores & Coupons" to see Store List, it's all alphabetized. The one thing to note is if you use a discount listed here that is NOT listed on Rakuten you will not get cash back.

Has anyone had RMN credit for Disney gift cards at Best Buy? It credited when I bought Xbox gift cards from BB in October but I always assume it won't work. Was wondering if there are any recent data points.

Is the Rakuten 10% applicable fore the Disney gc?

According to GC Galore on the Lowe's Gift Card Offer...

"Update: I clicked through from Rakuten as they were one of the sites previously offering cashback/rewards on gift card purchases and they’re at 10%/10x today. The purchase immediately tracked, so if that pays out that’s an additional 1,700 Membership Rewards I’ll be earning (or $17 if your account is set up to earn cashback rather than Membership Rewards)."

Disney gift cards should work, to be fair I have not tried this. I only bought Lowe's as the offer was too good to pass up.

Question about the mPerks offer...

If I buy $500 in Disney gift cards and earn a $50 mPerks reward, how does that work on my account? Will I have to make a $50 purchase to apply it? Or will it be (10) $5 credits that I can apply separately? Can I apply multiple ones?

@kristenrice , I hope someone can answer as I'm not that familiar with Meijer's policy. I do know when you activate the coupon you need to be able to use it up otherwise you loose it. Whether you get a lump sum or $5 x10 - that I'm not sure.

According to GC Galore on the Lowe's Gift Card Offer...

"Update: I clicked through from Rakuten as they were one of the sites previously offering cashback/rewards on gift card purchases and they’re at 10%/10x today. The purchase immediately tracked, so if that pays out that’s an additional 1,700 Membership Rewards I’ll be earning (or $17 if your account is set up to earn cashback rather than Membership Rewards)."

Disney gift cards should work, to be fair I have not tried this. I only bought Lowe's as the offer was too good to pass up.

Thank you! Going to try 2 $50 cards and cross my fingers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter