Is this only available on Black Friday or can you take advantage of it now. And if you can take advantage now How do I get the $20 or is it automatically added?

I'm thinking you know these offers are available.

Best Buy Black Friday Gift Card Deals: LIVE

Added Offers & Updates ~ 11/23/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway:
Cabela’s: Save 10% On Gift Cards
Includes Physical (free shipping) & eGift Cards​
Limit 5. Direct link Valid to use starting on Christmas Day.​
Expires 11/29/20. Doctor of Credit

Hannaford: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards + $25 Groceries & Save $25
Includes: Brinker, Domino’s, Lowe’s, Gap Options, Olive Garden, Spafinder & Ulta Beauty​
Minimum grocery purchase of $25. One offer per transaction.​
Expires 11/28/20. GC Galore

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $100 Happy Gift Cards & Earn $25 Rewards
Valid in-store only. Limit $25. Direct link to offer. Expires 11/28/20.​
Pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card if you have one as those earn 5x at office supply stores. GC Galore

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 5x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
You’ll earn 5x points which can be redeemed for 5% off groceries based on the amount you paid for the gift cards. That means if you buy $250 worth of gift cards, you’ll earn rewards which can be redeemed for $12.50 off groceries.​
Expires 12/12/20. GC Galore

Target DP:
MISC.
PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $50 Cabela’s Gift Cards For $40
Limit 2. Direct link to offer. Expiry date unknown.
You can earn 5% back on a Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card if you’ve not maxed out this quarter’s allowance yet. GC Galore

Discover: $10 Off $50 On PayPal When Redeeming Any Qty Of Points
Targeted Email: Subject line is ‘Discover: get $10 off $50 when redeeming any qty of points with PayPal’
Expires 12/31/20. Doctor of Credit
Edit to Add / Discount District
Newegg: $100 Lowe’s eGift Card Only $90
Limit 2 per customer. Direct link
Expiry date unknown. Hip2Save

Last edited:

Question I am hoping someone here might be able to help with. I just booked a Disney trip for October 2021. Like normal I will aim to pay for this trip using gift cards to save as much as possible (5%+). I am considering applying for a Discover It card and using that as my 2021 gift card because of their 1st year match benefit (making some things 10%). Either way, the 4th quarter is Target.com, Amazon.com, and Walmart.com with a maximum of $1,500 purchase total. Do gift cards quality for this if I order through the website? Making them 10% off?

Question I am hoping someone here might be able to help with. I just booked a Disney trip for October 2021. Like normal I will aim to pay for this trip using gift cards to save as much as possible (5%+). I am considering applying for a Discover It card and using that as my 2021 gift card because of their 1st year match benefit (making some things 10%). Either way, the 4th quarter is Target.com, Amazon.com, and Walmart.com with a maximum of $1,500 purchase total. Do gift cards quality for this if I order through the website? Making them 10% off?

I tried this last year with walmart.com and it did NOT work for walmart Gift cards as it went through another walmart related site.

Some were asking...my dosh app shows 16% CB for online pickup. I've been filling my Sam's cart and will checkout tomorrow.

ETA: well maybe I wont be checking out tomorrow. We are back to the days of limited pickup slots. There are none available at all.

ETA2: there are timeslots available for Friday. Just couldn't get any before that because they are closed Thursday. But now I seemed to have broken my dosh app lol!

Last edited:
Dosh posted the Sams Club 16% back when the order was ready for pickup. So this deal actually works since I now have a $85 pending transaction :) Disney Gift Cards with e-delivery only result in a 4% pending Dosh transaction.

FYI - MyPoints is tracking my BJ's gift card purchase even though the terms exclude gift card purchases. I have no idea if they will pay out - I just signed up and needed to complete my welcome offer.
I noticed the same thing with Alaska Air Miles shopping. I got an email that my shopping was tracked and that I earned points and it was a gift card purchase. It will be interesting if the points actually post to my account. It will be a pleasant surprise.

Edit: actually I just checked my mileage account and I was credited! Score!

Last edited:
Anyone else having login issues with Dosh today? When I opened my app it wanted me to login so I tried and my password failed. Tried resetting it but the app kept stalling. I tried my husband's account on his phone and same thing except now it wont send the reset code and just says error.

I sent an email to support but doubt I hear back today. I have a $200 Sam's pickup order to process by midnight!!!

Kroger: Gift Cards Now Available with Pickup

With the launch of gift cards in Pickup1, simply follow these steps to purchase and activate your cards:
  • Browse gift cards available for Pickup
  • Add up to 10 cards to your cart (a $0.10 charge per gift card will appear on your order, but will be taken off your total when your purchase is completed at Pickup)
  • At Pickup, you’ll receive the gift card(s) you purchased with a $0 balance
  • After Pickup, activate your gift card(s) at www.kroger.com/giftcardactivation
  • Earn 4X Fuel Points once your gift cards are successfully activated online2
42 products
Amazon.com $25 Gift Card
Amazon $25-$500
Apple $10-$500
Arby's $15-$100
Bass Pro Shops $15-$500
Bath & Body Works $25-$500
Bed Bath & Beyond $15-$500
Buffalo Wild Wings $15-$250
Burger King $15-$100
Cabela's $15-$500
Cracker Barrel $25-$500
Chipotle $20-$200
Darden Olive Garden $15-$100
Dick's Sporting Goods $25-$500
DSW $25-$500
Google Play $10-$200
Home Depot $15-$500
IHOP $25-$200
Kohls $25-$500
Little Caesar's $15
Lowe's $25
Lowe's $25-$500
lululemon $25-$500
McDonalds $15-$100
Minecraft $9.99 Gift Card
Netflix $15-$200
Nike $25-$500
Outback $15-$500
Panera Bread $15-$200
Pink $25-$500
Pizza Hut $20-$250
Sephora $15-$500
Starbucks $15-$500
Subway $15-$500
TJ Maxx $25-$500 Gift Card
Target $15-$500 Gift Card
Texas Roadhouse $25-$100
Ulta Beauty $15-$500
Wendy's $20 Gift Card
Wendys $20-$100
Xbox One Grand Theft Auto $19.99

Anyone else having login issues with Dosh today? When I opened my app it wanted me to login so I tried and my password failed. Tried resetting it but the app kept stalling. I tried my husband's account on his phone and same thing except now it wont send the reset code and just says error.

I sent an email to support but doubt I hear back today. I have a $200 Sam's pickup order to process by midnight!!!
I can't get in either. I got the same thing-asking me to login and then password failure.

Added Offers ~ 11/25/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 8x Reward Points On Macy’s Gift Cards
Expires 12/1/20. GC Galore

Brookshire Brothers: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $25 Off
Includes: GameStop, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Hulu, Texas Roadhouse & Olive Garden​
Limit $50 in savings. Expires 12/01/20. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 30c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent On All Third Party Gift Cards
Excludes Lowe’s & Home Depot.​
Offer valid November 26 to December 2, 2020. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Citi: Earn 5% On Up To $500 Of Online Purchases
Expires 11/30/20. Frequent Miler

MISC.
Best Buy:
No Gift Cards Allowed When Using Guest Checkout
Note, there have been a few updates to this since it was first reported. GC Galore

Edit to Add:
Warehouses
BJ's Offers:
$25 DoorDash Gift Card for $20

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter