The listing is for Physical gc that's why I mention Free Shipping and is still available.

What is unknown, can the $50 DGC be purchased in-club for the same price.
Sorry if I’m not understanding. Aren’t BJs Disney GCs always discounted at the store? I get them all the time at my BJs

As a word of advice for RMN, it is always YMMV - gift cards are explicitly not allowed but it may track. Never contact RMN if it doesn't track or you have issues.

Additionally, you are limited to 7 transactions per month per vendor / website by RMN - and we have seen some people's cashback be marked for fraud when they made multiple purchases too quickly. Recommendation is to wait until the first purchase tracks before making another.

I’m at WDW right now. I would say about 8% of the CM’s are wearing masks and only 1-2% of the guests.

I can’t wait to get my booster when I get home.
We're leaving for WDW tomorrow. We have already discussed that our plan is to fully mask in the airport and on the plane. And then to mask at WDW when we are in inside attractions/queues or in close proximity outside (like parade and firework viewings). This is the same approach we took April 2022 when we went though one of us returned with Covid, no one else caught it. We didn't feel the need to mask in January 2023 or July 2023 (other than at the airport and on the plane) and no one caught Covid either time. We're very concerned about this trip though. The hospitalization rates by me (NYC metro) are uncomfortably high. And I'm not getting my booster until 2 days after we return.

I’m at WDW right now. I would say about 8% of the CM’s are wearing masks and only 1-2% of the guests.

Wave to my DH! He's there for a 1-day visit today. I hope you have a great trip!

DD and I were at WDW from 9/6-9/11, a lot of people appeared sick. I also noticed many CMs wearing masks. One day at EE rope drop I went to the back of a longer line because someone was heavily coughing right behind me. Other times I left lines and moved on. I didn't mask up in the parks often on this trip, but did mask on my flights and started avoiding theatres on days I forgot to bring a mask with me. (I'm 99.99% sure we got Covid from a sick person in a theatre in 2022 at WDW.) When I went the parks were low crowds so it was easy to distance ... mostly.

My adult DD came back with a wicked cold though. She flew back 2 days before me and said everyone on that plane was coughing. She had double-masked but still got sick, but I didn't and she stayed away from everyone in the house for a few days and they didn't get sick either.

We got our flu shots yesterday and will be getting the newer Covid shot on Sunday. We are definitely wearing masks at the airports and during our flights. Most likely won't remove them until we get in our room. We do plan on wearing them in the parks.

Currently DS is being restricted from meeting up with friends. Yep, I put the hammer down. Some go to college, high school and have jobs but within the group, a few of the parents who don't believe that a whopping 3 million people died are the same ones not vaccinating and telling their teens it's not real. I don't get that but to each their own.

Sorry if I’m not understanding. Aren’t BJs Disney GCs always discounted at the store? I get them all the time at my BJs
I know your Q has been answered, I just wanted to point this out, if you look on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY under BJ's:

BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards Online
  • $25 Disney for $24.49
    • Physical & eGift
  • $50 Disney for $48.49 Sale $47.49
It has all the information you need. Lots of peeps don't start at the beginning of a thread which is how this and many other threads are designed. When you read a book you start on Chapter One, think of the Main Post as chapters.

Added Offers ~ 9/21/23

Discount District
Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1695311940604.png

Last edited:
Maybe I am just having an unlucky situation. I got my CashApp Card last week in the mail and activated it. Within 24 hours, there were 3 attempts at using my card totaling over $6000. Luckily it was saying that the expiration date was invalid. I locked my card and requested a new number. Has this been anyones situation? I guess I am going to have to keep my card locked until I am in the store and using it
And with that my CashApp card is locked. I feel like I should have had this thing locked whenever I wasn't using it anyway so thanks for the warning. Sucks about the number being stolen, I once had a couple hilton cc's from amex hacked before they were even delivered. So many ways to hack a card these days.

Woah, crazy. I was there early-mid Sept and at most 1% of CMs wore masks and about 0.1% of guests. I took visual surveys a few times through my trip (personally I don't care but I know it really does to some). Happily I did not return sick- despite the blatantly sick family hacking up their lives next to me at LTT- so there is hope for you!

Perfect time for to get fresh gc's after my last trip!

Update: Martin's and Stop & Shop have been added and it looks like the other Giant is only 4x Points.

GIANT, Martin’s and Stop & Shop
Giant
  • Earn 4x Points on Domino’s Gift Cards
    • Limit $2,000 per household.
    • Giant Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/22/-23 – 9/28/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

Giftcards . com
1695315594589.png

• Buy $50 DSW Gift Cards for $42.50 with promo code FALLSHOES
  • Buy $50 H&M Gift Cards for $42.50 with promo code FALLSTYLE
Credit Cards & More
  • Giftcards. com Citi Offer: Get 3% Cashback
    • Expires 10/17/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping portal

A few additional Amex offers that came up in my targeted offers this week:

InKind Annual Subscription Amex Offer: Purchase annual subscription for $100, get $100 back.
Expires 3/18/24. More details on DOC
Jaleo and City Works Brewing at Disney Springs both take inKind. The annual subscription works differently than the pre-purchased gift cards, it's a 20% discount with a linked credit card to the app.

Alaska Airlines Amex Offer: Spend $300, get $60 back.
Expires 12/17/23.

Loews Hotels Amex Offer:
Spend $300, get $60 back. Posting this one with a fair warning- the terms specifically say it's not valid at any Loews in the Orlando resort, and no gift cards either.
Expires 1/5/24.
View attachment 795806

Thank you so much for posting! All offers have been added to Post #3 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

And that does it for me folks! I'll be back later tonight to bold offers that are set to expire tomorrow, there will be several including a few credit card offers.

Maybe I am just having an unlucky situation. I got my CashApp Card last week in the mail and activated it. Within 24 hours, there were 3 attempts at using my card totaling over $6000. Luckily it was saying that the expiration date was invalid. I locked my card and requested a new number. Has this been anyones situation? I guess I am going to have to keep my card locked until I am in the store and using it
I just had my card stolen at Home Depot buying Disney gift cards. Ordered a new one. Luckily, I keep no money in my cash app card so they got zero. I plan on only putting exactly what I need and no more on my card and locking it from here on out.

I just had my card stolen at Home Depot buying Disney gift cards. Ordered a new one. Luckily, I keep no money in my cash app card so they got zero. I plan on only putting exactly what I need and no more on my card and locking it from here on out.

What happened? Someone stole your card while you were there?

And with that my CashApp card is locked. I feel like I should have had this thing locked whenever I wasn't using it anyway so thanks for the warning. Sucks about the number being stolen, I once had a couple hilton cc's from amex hacked before they were even delivered. So many ways to hack a card these days.
I removed my debit card from Cash App before this was even reported here. I was done buying discounted GCs for the time being, and it didn't feel right keeping my debit card attached. I have now also locked my Cash App card. Even good deals come back again I will relink my card and only unlock when ready to buy; then I will immediately lock again. Sad that it has to be this way.

Sorry this was unclear! It was after I left. They tried charging it in Arkansas at Sam’s Club (I’m in MI). They obviously got a declined card. I called the Home Depot I shopped at as I used a self checkout. Maybe it had a skimmer?

That's crazy! Sorry that happened to you. I'm planning to buy a GC at HD tonight, I'm just going to add the $ for the purchase.

Thanks for explaining.

Woah, crazy. I was there early-mid Sept and at most 1% of CMs wore masks and about 0.1% of guests. I took visual surveys a few times through my trip (personally I don't care but I know it really does to some). Happily I did not return sick- despite the blatantly sick family hacking up their lives next to me at LTT- so there is hope for you!

I think it's just one of those time periods where everyone knows someone who is currently/recently sick with COVID. My DDIL returned from Italy and tested + a few days later. My 95 yo mother (lives in assisted living) had it 2 weeks ago. I'm here visiting her from out of town and decided to wear a mask at airport/in flight for the first time in years? I was also careful before I traveled (avoiding the gym, etc) because I didn't want to get sick before my trip. I suspect there are a lot of people (like me) who have things on the horizon that they don't want or can't miss (not that anyone WANTS to get sick from anything). I travel home in 2 days so hopefully nothing disrupts that.

Wave to my DH! He's there for a 1-day visit today. I hope you have a great trip!

DD and I were at WDW from 9/6-9/11, a lot of people appeared sick. I also noticed many CMs wearing masks. One day at EE rope drop I went to the back of a longer line because someone was heavily coughing right behind me. Other times I left lines and moved on. I didn't mask up in the parks often on this trip, but did mask on my flights and started avoiding theatres on days I forgot to bring a mask with me. (I'm 99.99% sure we got Covid from a sick person in a theatre in 2022 at WDW.) When I went the parks were low crowds so it was easy to distance ... mostly.

My adult DD came back with a wicked cold though. She flew back 2 days before me and said everyone on that plane was coughing. She had double-masked but still got sick, but I didn't and she stayed away from everyone in the house for a few days and they didn't get sick either.
We were in Disneyland at the same time and were really worried about getting sick (I seem to have gotten sick from almost all my Disney trips since Covid, I work from home and I think my immune system has started slacking as a result :hyper:) but we didn't hear a single cough or sneeze the entire trip. Very few masks, really the only people we saw masked at the airport or parks were older couples. A few CMs here and there but definitely 10% or below. We are back to WDW for Thanksgiving and I'm just dreading the sickness in FL, the same trip last year was when I got Covid for the first time which threw a wrench in my Dopey training. The one perk is at least if I get sick, I should have enough time to recover before Dopey in January 2024 but really hoping I don't have a repeat. WDW is just such a germ central, so many sick people in one place!

And to be on topic...just finished buying Disney gift cards using my red card for the Target Circle bonus. I got a $30 reward for 3x$120 and so buying 3x$125 gift cards netted me a 13% savings with my red card. Now I am just waiting to find a 20% doordash gift card promo again so I can stock up! I think I am done buying Uber gcs at 20% off as I no longer get any promos from them with a gift card balance. Their fees are way too high to be competitive with dashpass for me without a promo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter