Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1680105438326.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
  • Links above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 4/11/23.

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network

1680105404947.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards) & Disneyland Parks Tickets (Kroger Only).

DoorDash via Giftcards LLC

1680106571804.png
  • Buy $50/$100 Gift Card & Get $5/$10 Gift Card Free
    • Limit 1. Direct link to offer.
    • Free $5/$10 Gift Card will NOT show up during checkout, it will be sent to email account on or around 4/3/2023.
    • Offer will NOT work with CC offers!
    • Expires 3/31/23.

I use my Disney gift card and put them on one card. You can consolidate. Each card can hold ??1k.

I currently have $700 on my one card. Too many $25/$50/100 cards to keep track of.
yes,I do that that tanks. I was wondering about storing it in the app for mobile orders etc

Albertsons Companies: ACME, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Albertsons Market Street, Andronico’s, Balducci’s, Carrs, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Jewel Osco , Kings Food Markets, Lucky Supermarket, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway , Shaw's, Star Market, Tom Thumb , United Express, United Supermarkets and Vons
Publix

yes,I do that that tanks. I was wondering about storing it in the app for mobile orders etc
Unfortunately, no. I had the number saved in text on my phone so that I could copy and paste it rather than pulling out the card each time. I wish they would add an option to charge mobile orders to your room so we could pay it off with all of the other charges.

Mr. White :laughing: Did you check out Post# 5 101 Disney Gift Cards
  • Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Card as well as Disney Gift Cards cannot be added to MDE - Only a credit/debit card can be added. You may stop at the front desk to pay down MB charges with a gift card or Rewards Redemption Card before the charge gets put through to your credit/debit card. Also you may enter a gift card or Rewards Redemption Card for mobile order, but it won't retain the info and you'll need to enter it again for another order.

Final Update - Meijer

Did anyone do the new Meijer offer?

We purchased two (variable load) $250 DGC, separate accounts (mine is maiden name same with CFF cc) but my account showed both transactions. Receipts could be viewed via PDF. It also showed I earned 10,000 pts. not 25,000.

This evening the second transaction disappeared but the points have remained and on DH account there was no history of his transaction. He then scanned his receipt and another window opened up, "Congratulations" etc. Your points will be added to your account in 24 hours. DH also received an email from Meijer "Your making great progress" awarding him 10,000 points.

For now, I recommend buying increments of $50

Edit to add: I will be contacting Meijer to find out what happened and will update.

I put in a ticket, we'll see what happens.

UPDATE - Meijer
Meijer responded today and added 10000 points and not 15000.
CS even acknowledged my $250 purchase. I wrote back asking an explanation of her math as I don't get it. I even wrote out the equation with hope it may help. :laughing:

I'll check out DH's account when he gets home, I'll have him call CS.

I received another email from Meijer this morning and CS added the remaining 5,000 points to my account, so in total I received 25,000 points on my $250 purchase just like the offer stated. Hooray.

Extended

Office Depot Online:
Blackhawk/GiftCardMall
  • Buy $100 Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
    • Limit 3.
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Will not code as office supply
    • VV from giftcards .com will NOT work.
    • Expires 3/30/23. GCG

I didn't use the app, just my old desktop. Under Customer Service I chose, Create a Case.

I've read people have called to get their points so you should try that. DH still isn't home and that's the next method I plan on trying. It should be easier.

Meijer Customer Care| 1-877-E-Meijer (1-877-363-4537)

Hours of Operation| Sunday-Saturday | 7am - 1am EST

Direct link

View attachment 749413
Thanks! contacted them, and they added an additional 15000 points!

Chase offers has a 20% off up to $4 at cvs. Can I purchase a DGC from CVS directly? I would buy $75 ($50 and $25).
Yes. I used my offer this week by purchasing a $20 Uber GC. Keep in mind that since the max is $4, you're not getting a full 20% back for cards over $20.

Unfortunately, no. I had the number saved in text on my phone so that I could copy and paste it rather than pulling out the card each time. I wish they would add an option to charge mobile orders to your room so we could pay it off with all of the other charges.
Yes, it's quite irritating and unfortunate, especially when you're trying to hurry. This is a good tip to save the number somewhere handy you can copy and paste easily. I learned it after many many times of typing it out each time. :crazy: I am a slow learner 😂

Weis markets have 4X fuel points from 3/30 - 4/9. (Usually, gift cards only earn 2X fuel points). The ad is not clear but it seems like this is on all gift cards (except for the usual exclusions) since the weekly ad pictures 6 gift cards and the monthly home ad pictures 8 gift cards. Remember, Weis fuel points earned now are valid thru 4/15/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter