Can theses offers be leveraged if only if purchased online only?
I live in South Florida and we only have Publix and Winn Dixie/Fresco y Mas. Can I somehow participate in Kroger, Meijer, Giant Eagle, etc Offres?
I know I'm late but the answer is yes. Yes you can take advantage of online offers at Kroger, Meijer, Giant Eagle even if you don't have any of these grocery stores near you. Some stores may want you to join or sign up for their free rewards membership others stores may give you the option to check out as a guest.

I live in Michigan and have a Safeway and Giant Eagle account, we have neither of these stores in our state.

When it comes to saving money at Shell gas stations, your best bet is signing up for their free loyalty program.

Shell’s fuel rewards is a free loyalty program for participating Shell stations.

Members can save $0.05 per gallon automatically, depending on which loyalty tier they fall into.

Shell fuel rewards as two levels: Gold and Silver.

All new members automatically get assigned Gold status for a full six months. In order to keep Gold status after that, you have to buy at least five gallons of gas six times over a three-month period. If you fail to do that, Shell will demote you to the Silver level, which will only net $0.03/gallon in savings. And if you’re a real driving junkie, Shell has an elite Gold + status that is available by invite only.

The best part about Shell fuel rewards? There are loads of ways to earn rewards and once earned, those rewards stack and can save you an unlimited amount off per gallon. If you’re a couponer looking for a fuel rewards program, Shell fuel rewards is for you.

You can earn so many rewards, your gas could be free. In fact, Shell rewards program is all set to handle this exact situation. In the event your rewards are greater than the price of the gallon of gas, the excess amount will roll over to your next fill-up automatically.

To earn these extra rewards, you must link your Fuel Rewards account to your Visa, Mastercard or Amex. Then you’ll start accruing extra points wherever you shop, on top of the loyalty points you’re already earning with your credit card. You’ll earn things like $0.10/gallon for every $50 spent at participating restaurants, event ticket vendors and rental car companies.

Let’s say you drop $50 on tickets with a card linked to fuel rewards. Your $0.10/gallon reward will post between 1 – 3 days of your purchase. If you’re a Gold status member, you could stack your rewards and save $0.15/gallon at your next trip to the pump and save $0.25/gallon.

How do Shell Gas Rewards work?
  • Members get $0.05 off per gallon as long as they fill up six times every three months or twice a month, plus extra cents-off if they link their credit cards to their Shell Fuel Rewards account.

Do Shell Gas Rewards expire?

• Most Shell fuel rewards expire on the last day of the month after you earned them. All rewards are valid for at least one month.

How many gallons of gas can you buy at once with Shell gas rewards discount?

• Shell limits your savings to 20 gallons per fill-up.
AAA members who join Shell’s fuel rewards program save $0.30/gallon on their first fill-up. AAA members who link their AAA membership with Shell’s Fuel Rewards account save $0.30/gallon on their next purchase (as long as you make your first gas purchase within 30 days of linking your account). And AAA members get extended Gold status through Dec. 2023.

To learn about BP, Marathon and Exxon Mobil’s Fuel Rewards, go to The Krazy Coupon Lady.

The Main Pages have been updated. Please take a look see as several offers are expiring very soon.

Added Offers ~ 6/20/22

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 Macy’s eGift Card & Get $10 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 Per Transaction. Direct link to offer
Expires 6/26/22. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Chewy Chase Offer: Spend $49 & Get $15 Back
Buy eGift Card.
Offer valid one time only.​
Payment must be made directly with the merchant.​
Expires 7/25/22. GCG

I just did the math on the Lowes Visa
GC offer, it’s a bit annoying, but it can add up fast. I have several email addresses and if you shop at lowes enough this can save you a bunch at Disney while letting you get your Lowes shopping done too. I figured out I got the 2 $200 visas at 20% off in this last round because I just kept using the visas to buy new visa GCs maximizing the discount (as they let you do 2 per EMAIL).

Used that with the 10% shop disney offer and bam! 30% this round! Takes patience but that offer comes around Lowes quite a bit I think. Biggest hassle is organizing all the digital lowes gift cards (take a cell picture, delete on use). I dunno about you all, but I always find ways to spend money at Lowes…..

Mine have always tracked.
Physical and eGC? I have two Chase 10% offers left to use that didn't make it when RMN was at 10% last week. I'm thinking of using one to buy a physical and one to buy eGC on Rakuten and see how it goes for me this time. At the least I would get the 10%, which is not bad.

Physical and eGC? I have two Chase 10% offers left to use that didn't make it when RMN was at 10% last week. I'm thinking of using one to buy a physical and one to buy eGC on Rakuten and see how it goes for me this time. At the least I would get the 10%, which is not bad.
I have never had luck with RMN but Rakuten, Ibotta, and Dosh have always tracked for me. Honestly of all of them Ibotta has to be my fav.

I almost always buy eGC and works fine, this time I bought physical because....well because I saw the Boba Fett GC and why not.

Last edited:
Lots going on here!

Amazon Prime: Spend $75 On Select P&G Products, Get $20 Prime Day Credit

Stack the Savings!

P&G is offering a $15 prepaid Visa by mail when you spend $50 on select P&G items. You can see the rebate offer here after creating a login. Most of the items eligible for the rebate are the same items which are eligible for the Prime Day deal, including Bounty, Pampers, Tide, Always, Olay, and a few others.
Note, the rebate offer is only valid through June 30th whereas the Prime Day offer is valid through July 13th.
DOC

Also see this article Get Ready for Prime Day With $280+ in Amazon Credits by The Krazy Coupon Lady

I just did the math on the Lowes Visa
GC offer, it’s a bit annoying, but it can add up fast. I have several email addresses and if you shop at lowes enough this can save you a bunch at Disney while letting you get your Lowes shopping done too. I figured out I got the 2 $200 visas at 20% off in this last round because I just kept using the visas to buy new visa GCs maximizing the discount (as they let you do 2 per EMAIL).

Used that with the 10% shop disney offer and bam! 30% this round! Takes patience but that offer comes around Lowes quite a bit I think. Biggest hassle is organizing all the digital lowes gift cards (take a cell picture, delete on use). I dunno about you all, but I always find ways to spend money at Lowes…..
Lowes like home improvement lowes? I missed that one.

I figured out I got the 2 $200 visas at 20% off in this last round because I just kept using the visas to buy new visa GCs maximizing the discount (as they let you do 2 per EMAIL).
Excellent!

How did you do this, cashier, self checkout, mobile wallet?

When I read all the issues from previous offers for the free Lowe's gift cards I just didn't want to be part of that. Sounds like they have it under control now. Lastly I find it interesting some have posted here that they stay away from Visa/MC offers considering they're the most churnable. PITA to register but very churnable.

I have never had luck with RMN but Rakuten, Ibotta, and Dosh have always tracked for me. Honestly of all of them Ibotta has to be my fav.

I almost always buy eGC and works fine, this time I bought physical because....well because I saw the Boba Fett GC and why not.
Oh wow. You just never know... Haven't tried Ibotta but I'll give it a go next time it's elevated.

I've had mixed results with Rakuten tracking GCs. I can't remember if the times it's worked it was digital or physical. Is there a consensus?
I got the cash back last week when they offered 8% and also at Christmas time. I'm going to buy another card today at the 10% and see what happens. Even if they don't give the cash back, I'm not out any money. I also order a physical card, not sure if that makes a difference.

I got the cash back last week when they offered 8% and also at Christmas time. I'm going to buy another card today at the 10% and see what happens. Even if they don't give the cash back, I'm not out any money. I also order a physical card, not sure if that makes a difference.
Just ordered an eGC to see what happens. I'll at least get 10% from Chase, let's see if this works. If not, I'll try a physical card. As you say, not out any money anyway. But if neither works, I might just stick with RMN since that's worked every time for me so far.

Excellent!

How did you do this, cashier, self checkout, mobile wallet?

When I read all the issues from previous offers for the free Lowe's gift cards I just didn't want to be part of that. Sounds like they have it under control now. Lastly I find it interesting some have posted here that they stay away from Visa/MC offers considering they're the most churnable. PITA to register but very churnable.
I work right next to lowes so I would purchase two, use one email to register them, get the 15$ lowes gift cards and then go back the next day and repeat but using the gift cards for all but the purchase fee (which I would use my normal credit card to cover). I would do this 3 times (once for each email). They then had this special come up once again before fathers day and I did it again. Each time netted about a 4% return (I think I only did this about 5 times, so 20%).

Its done mostly with physical visa gift cards purchased in store but the lowes gift card rewards are all online. Virtual Visas I have heard people caution to stay away from because they are hard to use and can be stolen from peoples emails, the in store visa GCs I find more stable.

Last edited:
I work right next to lowes so I would purchase two, use one email to register them, get the 15$ lowes gift cards and then go back the next day and repeat but using the gift cards for all but the purchase fee (which I would use my normal credit card to cover). I would do this 3 times (once for each email). They then had this special come up once again before fathers day and I did it again. Each time netted about a 4% return (I think I only did this about 5 times, so 20%).

Its done mostly with physical visa gift cards purchased in store but the lowes gift card rewards are all online. Virtual Visas I have heard people caution to stay away from because they are hard to use and can be stolen from peoples emails, the in store visa GCs I find more stable.

So it was a split payment at a register, you used physical VGC to buy more physical VGC and paid the $6.95 purchase fee with CC. Interesting Lowe's will allow you to buy VGC with a VGC. Sweet!

Honestly I've had no issues with VV. Hope to see a 4th of July promotion. It would really help out with the vet bills!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter