• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

update to my previous post about only getting 2x fuel points instead of 4X fuel points when I purchased the $100 Dis GC....I called the customer service number this morning and was told My points would be updated immediately to reflect the 400 fuel points!!!! So now I’ll be saving .50 off a gal. (Already had a 100 points) and since I used by Disney Visa card I’ll also receive $5 in rewards..Win Win😀

Target red card gives 5%, and that is available with Target Canada, I believe.

Target isn't in canada any more. My understanding is if you buy the gc in canada it uses Canadian funds. I don't think it's a good exchange rate for them to use it here.

I did indeed mean member site such as Sam's and so on.

My UK credit card works on US sites and never had an issue with purchasing online via VPN. So could possibly buy from Bestbuy if they are ever discounted.

Looks like BJ's offer a 1 day pass. So could always try that if they do digital delivery.

ALL Disney GC offers are posted on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals

Best Buy recently had Disney gift cards on sale 1/17/22 and 12/19/21
They do offer Digital - you'll have to catch them next time.

I don't have a BJ's Membership, but I believe they only sell physical DGC's.

Sam's Club sells physical & egift cards. Many here use the cash app to secure 5% or 10% cashback. You can read more about that on Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

It's always best to go to the main pages first as they are kept up to date.
Hope this helps!

Anyone familiar with free app “survey junkie”? Just wondering whether this is a valid app...my FB was recently hacked so I’m very cautious about any of these apps offering anything ....also got a FB post with a site offering “forever stamps” at significantly lower prices.

Added Offer ~ 2/17/22

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Staples & Fanatics Gift Cards
Offer valid February 18-24, 2022. GC Galore

Harris Teeter
  • 4x fuel points on Dining & Local Dining Gift Cards
    • Offer valid February 18-20, 2022.
  • $3 off Visa or Mastercard Gift Card
    • Includes Variable Load and Fixed $50 & $100
    • Excludes Fixed $25
  • Earn 200 bonus fuel points on Select Gift Cards
    • Arby’s, Applebee’s and Texas Roadhouse
  • Direct link to digital coupons.
  • Expires 3/01/22. GC Galore

Dosh:
Earn 10-15% Cashback At Many Retailers

• 15%
    • H&M - Expires 2/19/22
    • Casper
    • TOMS
    • GlassesUSA - Expires 2/24/22
  • 10%
    • Piercing Pagoda
    • Aeropostale
    • Nautica
    • Plow & Hearth
    • Zales
    • Hugo Boss
    • Zales Outlet
  • Various Limits.
  • $40 Cashback On Sam’s Club Membership
  • All other deals – expire 2/21/22. To learn more go to GC Galore

A Word of Caution

Kroger & Harris Teeter are offering the same promotion;
Save $3 on Visa or Mastercard Gift Card

Over on Doctor of Credit the comments are heated as US Bank National Association fails at fixing the ability to validate and register Visa gift cards online at prepaidgiftbalance.com.

After entering the sixteen digit account number and three digit CVV/Pin, a banner pops up asking you to call 1-888-853-9536 to change your pin to a four digit code which is done through their automated system. From there you still need to stay on the phone to speak to a customer service rep in order to register the gift card in your name and mailing address, without it the card is useless. The wait time to connect with a CSR is exasperating.

Even though the comments highlight US Bank National Association's Visa gift cards, I can confirm the issues extend to their Mastercard gift cards.
After registering two cards successfully the system failed on the third and fourth MC gift cards. Separate calls had to be placed due to the phone center dropping the calls. Also note, clearing your history or going incognito did not work.

Registering your Visa and/or Mastercard gift cards issued by US Bank National Association is an arduous process and it doesn't matter where you purchase them from, proceed with caution or simply avoid purchasing them.

Edit to add:
Blackhawk Network is the supplier of gift cards at Kroger, Harris Teeter and more, if your going to contact anyone I think you should also inform them as well. Direct link

Last edited:
Amazon Gift of Prime

I've mentioned this before
Price for Amazon Prime Membership Will Increase To $139 (Up From $119)

Over on Doctor of Credit in comments, Relik offers these money saving tips:
Swagbucks/Mypoints/etc to get to Amazon using the shopping tab and earn bonuses. If you do that and buy the gift of Prime, you will get 1500 SB (pends for 30 days) or 2500 Mypoints (around $16). The sites do mention you earn the credits for purchasing a Prime subscription, but many don’t seem to know it also applies to gift of Prime. I confirmed this for Swagbucks and I need another day to confirm it for Mypoints.

That brings Prime down to $104. I don’t use it much where I live, but my mother uses it constantly in Hawaii and it is incredibly popular there since free shipping to Hawaii is almost non-existent in online shopping.

If you purchased 3 years of Prime without doing this then you left about $45 on the table. 🙁

ALSO, another savings tip. Add a prepaid card to your Amazon account and set it as the default card. Set the billing address to somewhere in New Hampshire. Make sure you have at least $119 in your gift card balance and the buy the gift of prime while going through a portal as I say above. If you have more than $119 in gift balance the card won’t be accessed, authorized, or otherwise used.

Congrats, you bought the gift of prime while paying New Hampshire sales tax (0%). That saves about $10 in my state.

Anyone familiar with free app “survey junkie”? Just wondering whether this is a valid app...my FB was recently hacked so I’m very cautious about any of these apps offering anything ....also got a FB post with a site offering “forever stamps” at significantly lower prices.

Survey Junkie Review: Online Surveys / NerdWallet
  • high threshold for redeeming points means it will take longer to get your rewards.
  • No matter which site you try, consider setting up a separate email just for these sites. Survey Junkie sent me 22 emails over a five-day period, and these offers can clog up your personal inbox.
Easy pass for me.

People still use stamps? Just kidding! The only place I know that sells or did sell stamps at a lower price was Costco. Next time post a link so we can have a look see.

I'm so jealous of both your BJs offers! All three of mine are 5% which I guess is better than nothing. It's only $5 max so not sure if the savings is really there for the $50 card which you save 3% on with wholesale pricing. Then 1 or 1.5% back on the purchase. 🤔 Maybe I'll just use it on groceries/household supplies instead.

For anyone is planning on using the "gift of prime" hack for the upcoming increase, if you have swagbucks you can get $15.00 back on a prime membership. I did it last night and it is pending on SB.

I just saw that RMN is 10% back for shopdisney if anyone has any chase offers to use!
Does anyone know how it works if I went through RMN for multiple purchases (eg, if I wanted to use deals on multiple cards)? If the total cashback is $50 or less, should I be fine getting it on multiple purchases?

648355 Geez! I Am So Slow, not to have seen this even after posting about it.

Buy Gift of Prime membership via Swagbucks/Mypoints
Earn 1500 SB (pends for 30 days) or 2500 Mypoints (around $16).
Convert GoP into an Amazon gift card.

Now I see others have caught on. I no longer use Swagbucks/Mypoints so I wonder if there is a limit, but why would there be?

I know this isn’t completely within this thread’s topic, but I thought it’s something y’all might be interested in. Swagbucks is offering $250 if you sign up to be an Uber Eats driver and make just one delivery. I read about it on Miles to Memories. It took me about 5 minutes to sign up, maybe an hour to wait for my background check to clear, and 30 minutes to make a delivery. I made $7.65 for the delivery, and my 25k Swagbucks went pending today! Here’s the article with more details: https://milestomemories.com/uber-eats-driver-bonus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Added Offers ~ 2/18/22

Disney Gift Card Deals, Warehouses & Amazon & Credit Card Offers
BJ's Warehouse Chase Offer: Various Offers (Chase Freedom)
Expires 3/19/22. Post #6692 :thumbsup2 @misssue23

BJ's Warehouse BankAmeriDeal: Various Offers
Expires 3/19/22. GC Galore

Discount District
Target: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Target Gift Card Free
Valid in-store & online. Direct link to offer.​
Offer valid February 20-26, 2022. GC Galore

Warehouses
BJ’s Wholesale Club:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Macy’s Amex Offer: Spend $60/$100 & Get $10 Back
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Card.
Expires 4/30/22. GC Galore

MISC.
Newegg:
Buy $50 Fanatics Gift Cards For $38 With Promo Code 93XSN27

24% discount - nice!​
Buy $25 Domino’s Gift Card & Get $5 Domino’s Gift Card Free
Expires today 2/18/22. GCG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter