• All offers can be found at GC Galore
Meijer Online: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Chipotle, Uber, Bath & Body Works and Vudu​
Limit 1 per brand. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 12/18/21, except Vudu which expires 12/24/21. GC Galore

Walmart: Save 15% On Paramount+ Gift Cards
  • Includes: $25, $50 & $100
  • Limit 5 per denomination.
  • The offer page for this deal takes you to a CBS All Access gift card, but that service is now known as Paramount+.
  • Click through from a shopping portal in case the purchase tracks – here are the current rates.
  • There are a couple of targeted Walmart.com Amex Offers too that should work with this – one for 5% back on up to $800 spend and another giving $10 off when spending $35+.
  • Expiry date unknown. GC Galore
MISC.
T-Mobile Tuesday: Free Wendy’s Breakfast Sandwich, Marvel Unlimited & Mire
Doctor of Credit

My AmEx Blue Preferred has Walmart.com online deal: $10 back on $35+ up to $40 back. I went online and purchased a physical $50 DGC (ecards not eligible). Received confirmation of the purchase by AmEx. Going back for 3 more cards. 20% is a great deal!
AmEx Blue Preferred.PNG

My AmEx Blue Preferred has Walmart.com online deal: $10 back on $35+ up to $40 back. I went online and purchased a physical $50 DGC (ecards not eligible). Received confirmation of the purchase by AmEx. Going back for 3 more cards. 20% is a great deal!
View attachment 630513
Will you be making the purchases back to back? When I tried purchasing several cards at Best Buy in a day a few months ago, some of the purchases were cancelled. I just made one purchase with this offer but worry about making more today.

Will you be making the purchases back to back? When I tried purchasing several cards at Best Buy in a day a few months ago, some of the purchases were cancelled. I just made one purchase with this offer but worry about making more today.
I'm not going to push the issue, so one per day. I only need $200 to finish out a $1000 DGC (DVC dues).

I'm not going to push the issue, so one per day. I only need $200 to finish out a $1000 DGC (DVC dues).
Good strategy. BTW, I did one Disney eGC and one physical, separate purchases. Both triggered the offer, I got emails right away. So I'll just do it again tomorrow and be done.

And I'm doing the same, just need a bit more to finish out DVC dues :-D

I did four separate $50 e-gift card (Disney and Doordash) orders at Walmart, got 3 emails for the Amex that the offer was redeemed, and then 3/4 were quickly cancelled by Walmart, one did go through :sad2: Is it worth trying again or did that "use" up my Amex offer? Not sure why this gets flagged as fraud, I ordered 15 $100 Apple gift cards in a row from Best Buy and had no issues!

Edit: Tried their reorder button to order one more, and cancelled again! It's like they're doing everything they can to not get my money!

Last edited:
I did four separate $50 e-gift card (Disney and Doordash) orders at Walmart, got 3 emails for the Amex that the offer was redeemed, and then 3/4 were quickly cancelled by Walmart, one did go through :sad2: Is it worth trying again or did that "use" up my Amex offer? Not sure why this gets flagged as fraud, I ordered 15 $100 Apple gift cards in a row from Best Buy and had no issues!

Edit: Tried their reorder button to order one more, and cancelled again! It's like they're doing everything they can to not get my money!
I would worry about making several GC purchases of the same format. I had a bunch cancelled at Best Buy once. I did the purchases again but spaced them out and that worked and I kept the credit, I would hope it would be the same for Amex (that was Chase). I definitely would try.

ETA: space them out by different days

Rakuten in-store bonus: 3x cash back
Terms states that GC's will not count, but YMMV
You need to link your credit card to Rakuten, and link the offer prior to purchase

• Macy's 12% CB
  • Nordstrom 5% CB
  • Walmart 5% CB
  • Walgreen's 5% CB
  • Best Buy 5% CB
  • Lowe's 5% CB
  • PetCo 5% CB
  • PetSmart 5% CB
  • Office Depot/Office Max 5% CB
  • Staples 2.5% CB
I purchased an $80 DGC at Office Max and it triggered Rakuten (5%) and DOSH (2%) immediately. I also had a 10% Chase offer, so 17% total. Will repeat again today with the other 2 cards I have the Chase offer on.

Also, for some reason Rakuten won't accept my Marriott Business Card--keeps saying international cards aren't eligible. Would be nice to pair the 5% Rakuten with the $50 off $250 Lowe's Amex offer.

I purchased an $80 DGC at Office Max and it triggered Rakuten (5%) and DOSH (2%) immediately. I also had a 10% Chase offer, so 17% total. Will repeat again today with the other 2 cards I have the Chase offer on.

Also, for some reason Rakuten won't accept my Marriott Business Card--keeps saying international cards aren't eligible. Would be nice to pair the 5% Rakuten with the $50 off $250 Lowe's Amex offer.
Rakuten's in-store Office Depot/Max offer says up to $5 back for me. Is that not the case for you?

I just got back from Target for "Spend $30 or More on Select Beauty Care Items, Get $10 Target GC" deal. Instead of receiving the typical Target gc I wanted the cashier to load the free $10 on a Target Holiday themed gc and she wouldn't do it, so I took my stuff to a different cashier and it was no issue. I've done this for years, not sure why she wouldn't do it.
You all know you can do this right? Makes for great gifts!

Added Offers ~ 12/15/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Lidl: Buy $100 Disney Gift Cards & Get $20 Off Coupon
Coupon will populate in the myLidl app on December 23, 2021.
Customers can only participate once.​
Must be a myLidl member to participate.​
Expires 12/21/21. GC Galore

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway & other Just For U stores:
Food City: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Includes: Darden Restaurants, Ulta and Bed, Bath & Beyond​
Limit two promotions per customer per day.​
Offer valid from December 17-18, 2021. Weekly Ad

Food Lion: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards + $20 Groceries & Get $20 Off
Includes: Airbnb, DoorDash, Domino’s, Roblox, Fanatics and O’Charley’s.​
Limit 1.​

H-E-B:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 H-E-B gift cards free
    • Includes: Texas Roadhouse, Darden, Brinker and Burlington
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 off your basket
Harris Teeter: Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Lowe’s, Happy and Victoria’s Secret​
Expires 12/28/21. GC Galore

Kroger Online:
  • Buy $100 Ace Hardware for $85
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Adidas, Gap Options and Fricker's
  • Buy $60 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
  • Includes: Ulta Beauty and Jiffy Lube
Lidl: Buy $100 3rd Party Gift Cards & Get $20 Off Coupon
Coupon will populate in the myLidl app on December 23, 2021.
Customers can only participate once.​
Must be a myLidl member to participate.​

MISC.
Amazon: Gift Card Deals

• $50 Retail Therapy & Get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code THERAPY
  • $50 Cheers To You! & Get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code CHEERS
  • $50 Treat Yourself & Get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code TREAT4YOU
  • $50 Domino’s for $42.50 with promo code DOMINOS
  • $25 Harry’s for $20 with promo code HARRY
  • $25 Krispy Kreme for $20 with promo code KRISPYKREME
  • Limit 1 per band. Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG
Best Buy: Save 20% On Applebee’s Gift Cards
You’ll also earn Best Buy Rewards and can hopefully stack with the SimplyMiles offer or the Best Buy Amex Offer that ends today.
Expires today, 12/15/21. GCG

GiftCards.com: Save 5% On Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Codes VV5T216 & VV5C3WC
Maximum savings of $37.50 per order. Direct link to offer
Click through from a shopping portal to earn some additional cashback/points/miles. Remember that the Southwest shopping portal is offering 500 bonus points when spending $200+
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Raise: Save 4% Sitewide With Promo Code CHEER
Maximum savings of $20.​
Limit 1 use per household. Direct link to offer
Not valid on cash back gift cards.​
Expires today, 12/15/21. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Q1 2022 5% Quarterly Bonus Categories
January 1st – March 31, 2021
Activate, Offers & Suggestions by Doctor of Credit

Bank of America Cash Rewards 3% back on one selected category, up to $2,500 per quarter

Chase Freedom Q1 2022 5x Categories:
  • Grocery Stores (excluding Walmart and Target)
  • eBay
Citi Dividend – Amazon, Streaming

Discover – Grocery, Fitness, Gym

US Bank Cash+/Elan – Select your Categories

Tickets at Work Has BOGO Deal for Florida Residents Through Tomorrow!

DISer @lockets, just posted this deal here.
Direct link

As I posted a while back, if your company offers discounts to other manufactures, those purchases earn reward points that can be used towards the purchase of any ticket. If you scroll down you'll see the following:
Again, our Universal park tickets were deeply discounted when we redeemed our reward points.

Tickets at Work Has BOGO Deal for Florida Residents Through Tomorrow!

DISer @lockets, just posted this deal here.
Direct link

As I posted a while back, if your company offers discounts to other manufactures, those purchases earn reward points that can be used towards the purchase of any ticket. If you scroll down you'll see the following:
View attachment 630835
Again, our Universal park tickets were deeply discounted when we redeemed our reward points.
I always forget about them. Do you know if tickets purchased here or thru the site with the"frogs" (idk if I can mention that one) can be upgraded to AP when you get there?

I always forget about them. Do you know if tickets purchased here or thru the site with the"frogs" (idk if I can mention that one) can be upgraded to AP when you get there?

Under Cover Tourist ;) I upgraded to AP with UCT and I'm pretty certain you can do the same with T@W. They're just tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter