I'm so jealous of you all in this Target deal. I wish it would show up for me!

I'm surprised it hasn't, it's a public offer. Have you tried again using the methods others have posted?

I used it yesterday on Home Depot egift cards with Discover. We're getting new doors. I've been using several offers since last year and still don't have close to what I need.

I'm surprised it hasn't, it's a public offer. Have you tried again using the methods others have posted?

I used it yesterday on Home Depot egift cards with Discover. We're getting new doors. I've been using several offers since last year and still don't have close to what I need.
I got the Target offer to work by first adding the Hot Topic offer. As soon as I did that... then the Target offer popped up! Did this on two different paypal accounts last night.

Apple Pay is an option (which would charge it to your default credit card, not your DGC). As I mentioned above, my favorite tip to use GCs with mobile order is to save the GC number in my Notes app, and then just cut and paste.
I got the Target offer to work by first adding the Hot Topic offer. As soon as I did that... then the Target offer popped up! Did this on two different paypal accounts last night.
I got it to work! I did this from Doctor of Credit: Update 8/26/21: Reader seesaw notes that this is actually a public offer by logging into Paypal, going to the Deals tab, and scrolling through the banner ad to find the Target offer which can be saved there.

Then I worried because Target said $500 for the total. But I just got notification through Discover that the transaction was $450.

Thanks y'all!!!

I got it to work! I did this from Doctor of Credit: Update 8/26/21: Reader seesaw notes that this is actually a public offer by logging into Paypal, going to the Deals tab, and scrolling through the banner ad to find the Target offer which can be saved there.

Then I worried because Target said $500 for the total. But I just got notification through Discover that the transaction was $450.

Thanks y'all!!!

HHmmmm.... Both my paypal account and my SO's paypal account show pending transactions of $500, and our Discover card shows 2 pending transactions of $500... We both saved the deal before completing the transaction.

HHmmmm.... Both my paypal account and my SO's paypal account show pending transactions of $500, and our Discover card shows 2 pending transactions of $500... We both saved the deal before completing the transaction.
Mine also showed that (for several days) - once it finally posted, it showed the $450.

I just got the PayPal/Target Deal—thank you for the heads up and the tip to accept another deal for it to show. I had almost maxed out discover 5% already, but I still saved 12.8%!! I am all set for my trip now :)

Amazon App: Make $25 Purchase & Get $15 Off YMMV
Claim your $15 coupon for First App purchase now! Come back 24 hours after your purchase to claim your next $15 coupon.
Direct link to offer

*Terms and Conditions : Eligible customers who sign-in for the first time and make a purchase in the Amazon shopping app for the first time are eligible to get $15 off their next qualifying $25 order made on the Amazon shopping app. They are also eligible to receive an additional $15 promotional code ($15 off on $25 in-app purchase of qualifying items) for making a purchase in that app for the second time. Sign in and qualifying purchases must be completed before 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2021.

To learn more go to DOC READ comments!

Anyone get their order cancelled by Target? I'm so bummed that I finally got the deal to show, and immediately after placing a $500 eDGC order, Target sent a cancellation email. Anyway I could get the offer to work again? I still see it saved but when I do PayPal checkout, it says $500 instead of $450 on the PayPal screen. And any tips on stopping Target from cancelling? Should I call them to let them know I'm planning to make a big gc purchase? I've never ordered egift cards through them before so maybe that's why they're flagging it automatically?

Finally! I got it to work. I ended up scrolling through all the deals, it wasn't there. Then I added them to my deals, logged out, back in, still not there. Gave up, later on logged in, scrolled through and voila! That's a weird way to do deals.

Anyone get their order cancelled by Target? I'm so bummed that I finally got the deal to show, and immediately after placing a $500 eDGC order, Target sent a cancellation email. Anyway I could get the offer to work again? I still see it saved but when I do PayPal checkout, it says $500 instead of $450 on the PayPal screen. And any tips on stopping Target from cancelling? Should I call them to let them know I'm planning to make a big gc purchase? I've never ordered egift cards through them before so maybe that's why they're flagging it automatically?

Oh no! That's terrible but you're not alone. A few said they tried again but experienced what you wrote. Two things to note, this is a PayPal offer, are you sure Target cancelled it? You might need to make some calls. Hope it all gets sorted out!

Finally! I got it to work. I ended up scrolling through all the deals, it wasn't there. Then I added them to my deals, logged out, back in, still not there. Gave up, later on logged in, scrolled through and voila! That's a weird way to do deals.

Agreed! I thought it was frustrating as well.

Got the PayPal/Target deal! Thanks for the info! I had to add the Hot Topic deal a couple of times before the Target deal showed up as well. I combined it with the Discover PayPal deal, so it was $437 and change for $500 Disney GC. Not bad! Going to do it later this evening on my husband's PayPal account as well.

Added Offers ~ 8/31/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Offer valid September 3-6, 2021. GC Galore

Discount District
Kroger:
Kroger Online:
Publix: Buy $50 Visa Gift Card + $50 Groceries & Save $10
$4.95 purchase charge applies, making this a $5.05 profit​
Limit one (1) coupon per household per day. Direct link to offer
Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries required, excluding alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, phone, and gift cards, and prescriptions.​
Offer valid August 28 to September 10, 2021. GC Galore

MISC.
CardCash: Save 6% On Select Restaurant Gift Cards With Promo Code SUMMEREND
Maximum $3,000 per customer.​
Expires 9/01/21. GCG

Raise: Save 5% On Home & Dorm Decor With Promo Code STUDY
Limit 1 use per household. Direct link to offer
Maximum savings of $20.​
Not valid on cash back gift cards.​
Expires today, 8/31. GCG

T-Mobile & Sprint Customers: Score a Free Redbox Rental, 3-Month Dog-TV Subscription & More

Hilton Honors: Sending Out 10,000 Free Points to Select Members,
Offer sent via email. Danny Deal Guru

Home Depot Rebate: Get 11% Back When You Shop In-Store by Sept. 6
To learn more go to Danny Deal Guru

Citi Spending Bonuses: Earn 5x Citi ThankYou Points at Airlines, Hotels, Travel Agencies Targeted via email
Expires 10/31/2021. Doctor of Credit

Free Month of Paramount+ (Previously CBS All Access): With promo Code PAWVALPAK
Works For New, Existing & Previous Users. Doctor of Credit

Thanks y'all!!!
Thank you for the tip on going threw doctor of credit. I tried multiple times logging in and logging out of paypal the past few days and even added other offers and could not get it to come up. So I tried doctor of credit and it showed up.
Thanks again!!

When I first did it, it even said $500 in PayPal. I was worried. Then target send e card. Immediately my pay pal activity changed to $450.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter