Anyone else having problems processing the Paypal payment on target's website? I created a target account today, so I'm wondering if that might be the issue.

Yes, and I've had a target account forever. I tried last night and it processed on the payapl end but didn't go through on the target end. It's currently pending on paypal so I'm waiting to see what happens. Hopefully once it drops off I can get the promotion again!

So I did the Target deal, mostly groceries for pickup. Target cancelled one of my items. Anyone know what will happen now? Normally they just credit my redcard. Assume they will credit Paypal? Will it then be a Paypal Credit or will Paypal refund my cc?

So I did the Target deal, mostly groceries for pickup. Target cancelled one of my items. Anyone know what will happen now? Normally they just credit my redcard. Assume they will credit Paypal? Will it then be a Paypal Credit or will Paypal refund my cc?

It will be a target gift card, doesn't go back to PayPal at all.

I'm so jealous of you all in this Target deal. I wish it would show up for me!
I noticed that it doesn't show up in some methods, but it did show up when I went to the PayPal Dashboard first and then to Deals tab up top, you'll see it on the big rotating banner up top. Earlier when I went to Deals straight from login I didn't see it. Not sure if that will help you or Happiestpoe, but maybe worth a try.

no9BNnj.jpg

It will be a target gift card, doesn't go back to PayPal at all.
Ok, that's perfect thanks! I have two cancelled orders this morning, all grocery, one paypal one giftcard. So far I have gotten nothing back, which is odd.

I finally got the PayPal Target offer to show up after trying for 2 days. I had to add a different offer first and then the Target offer popped up.

I also just tried this after looking at Paypal for days and it worked on both my and my mom's accounts. Thanks for the suggestion!

I finally got the PayPal Target offer to show up after trying for 2 days. I had to add a different offer first and then the Target offer popped up.

Another confirmation that this method works. If you're frustrated about getting no results please try this. Thank you Princess Michele !

I couldn’t get it in my app, trying everything that everyone suggested. Finally opened in a browser. Still had to add a different offer first, but the Target one did finally show up and got the 10% off! Yay!

Added Offers ~ 8/30/21

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. GCG
Stack with Best Buy Chase Offer

CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: DoorDash, Panera Bread and Fanatics​
Limit one per household with card.​
Expires 9/04/21. GC Galore

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
In-store only. Limit one per customer.​
Expires 9/04/21. GC Galore

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn $8 BonusCash:
    • Applebee’s
    • IHOP
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Earn $5 BonusCash
    • Bass Pro Shops
    • Cabela’s
      • Limit 2 per gift card pairing.
      • Expires 9/04/21. GC Galore
ShopRite:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
    • Includes: Chipotle, Burlington & Paramount+
    • Limit one per customer. Direct link to offer.
    • ShopRite Stores In Maryland - Expires 9/02/21
    • ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland - Expires 9/04/21
    • Stack with targeted ShopRite Amex Offer exp. 9/30/21
    • GC Galore
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon Fresh Chase Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $60 Spend
Expires 9/30/21. GC Galore

Hyatt Chase Offer: Get 10-15% Back On $100-$250 Of Spend Targeted
Expires 10/31/21. GC Galore

UPDATE
Best Buy Chase Offer:
Get 10% Back On Up To $350 Spend Targeted
Expires 9/09/21, 9/23/21, 10/07/21. Doctor of Credit

McDonald’s Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $20 Of Spend Targeted
Expires 9/09/21, 9/23/21, 10/07/21. GCG

Starbucks Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $30 Of Spend Targeted
Expires 9/09/21, 9/23/21, 10/07/21. GCG

MISC.
Raise: Save 5% On School Supply & Essentials Gift Cards With Promo Code LEARN
Limit 1 use per household. Direct link to offer
Maximum savings of $20. Not valid on cash back gift cards.​
Expires today, 8/30/21. GCG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter