Used it at a table service with no issues. They scanned the barcode. Later on I had to make a mobile order, tapping info on my watch would show the card number, but it wouldn’t help if someone didn’t have a scanner on them.
Did they scan the barcode at your table or did they have to take your phone? If they are able to scan it at the table, could be a game changer for us! It would save us trips to the front desk for sure.

Dosh experts..... how long am I supposed to wait for a purchase to show? I did the costco deal last week, it's been about 5 days and still shows nothing....I went thru the app, got the page indicating I was going to use the offer....and nothing shows on activity.
update(thanks for the advice) I put in a ticket,sent a screenshot of purchase...$20 pending! woohoo!

Added Offers ~ 8/25/21

Discount District
Kroger Digital Coupons:
  • Earn 200 Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards YMMV
    • Includes: Amazon, Happy, Ulta, Subway, Bath & Body Works, Applebee's, Outback, Kohl's, IHOP, DoorDash, Dick's Sporting and Buffalo Wild Wings.
    • Limit of one coupon per household. Direct link
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 8/31/21
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Google Play Gift Cards
Kroger Online:
  • $3 off any Visa or Mastercard Gift Card
    • Use Code DEAL2021 at Checkout.
    • Purchase & Shipping Fees Apply
    • Expires 8/29/21. Direct link
  • 4X Fuel Points for every purchase on Select eGift Cards
    • Includes: Lowe's, Chipotle, Google Play, Panera Bread, Red Robin and Cabela's
    • Expires 9/02/21. Direct link
I'm slightly confused with the terms seen online for the 4x Fuel:

Buy a gift card from the Kroger Family of Stores and – for a limited time only – you’ll get 4x fuel points for every purchase!. You’ll earn four times fuel points for every dollar you spend, and 10 cents off every gallon per 100 fuel points earned. Get your fuel savings now by following these steps: 1. Choose from our range of eligible gift cards online or in-store 2. Provide your Shopper’s Card details when you buy 3. Redeem your fuel points at the pump

I'm not seeing a 4x Fuel Promotion for these Select Gift Cards at the store nor in my Kroger digital coupons and the language is new.
Be sure to take an image of your existing fuel points prior to making purchases.

Added Offers Continued ~ 8/25/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 9/01/21. GC Galore

Discount District
Chewy: Save 10% On eGift Cards
Limit 1 gift card per order, limit 1 order per customer.​
Promotion limit of $1,000 on gift card purchases per customer.​
Expires 8/28/21. Doctor of Credit & @iujen94

H-E-B: Buy $50 Gap Gift Cards For $40
Expires 8/31/21. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent on 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes: Lowe’s & Home Depot​
Expires 9/01/21. GC Galore

Warehouses
BJ's Offers:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Point Debit Card Offer: Earn 10x (10%) At Target
  • Offer valid in-store and on orders placed online at target.com and through the Target iOS or Android mobile applications.
  • Excludes physical and electronic gift cards.
  • Expires 8/29/21. GCG
MISC.
Best Buy:
  • Buy $50 Aeropostale Gift Cards For $40
    • Limit 1 – personal accounts.
    • Limit 3 – business accounts.
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Expires today, 8/25/21. GCG
      • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $10 Back
        • Expires 9/15/21. GCG
      • BestBuy.com Amex Offer:Earn 1 Bonus Membership Rewards Point On Up To $5,000 Spend
        • Offer valid only for online purchases made at BestBuy.com
        • Expires 10/31/21. To learn more go to GC Galore
Walmart: Save 10% On Select Hard Rock Cafe eGift Cards
  • $15 for $13.50 - Limit 2 / Direct link
  • $25 for $22.50 - Limit 5 / Direct link
  • While supplies last. Expiry date unknown. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
The ABOC Platinum Rewards Card will no longer offering rotating 5% categories starting August 27, 2021 and all purchases will instead earn 1% on all purchases. Obviously this is a huge negative change.

Apple Pay AmEx Offer: Make 3/5 Purchases & Earn $10-$15 Targeted
Expires 10/10/21. Doctor of Credit

AT&T Fiber Internet Amex Offers: Spend $50 & Get $50
Expiry date unknown. Posted on 8/25/21. Doctor of Credit

Thank you! This is very helpful! Will have to keep my eyes out.

Regarding Happy gc and buying Disney gc or others,
This method may or may not work and is considered YMMV, your miles may vary. Happy DP's are listed on Post #2 Discount District
If you're choosing to go this route proceed with caution, buy one Happy Gift Card and check to see if it works in your area. And note, others have reported being able to do this for years but are no longer allowed to.

I don't have any of the Kroger coupons you listed, but I have this one:

Save $5.00 on Your Purchase
when you spend $25.00 on any gift card (excluding $10 gift cards) AND buy any American Greetings card (excluding $2 or less). Expires 8/31.

It's not a bad deal if you need to buy a greeting card (I regularly do)

when you spend $25.00 on any gift card (excluding $10 gift cards) AND buy any American Greetings card (excluding $2 or less). Expires 8/31.

I do not have that one! Nice and thanks for posting, it's been added to Discount District and Disney Gift Card Deals

Last edited:
Well this is poop, I can and did write that! :poop:

USAA Adding Gift Card Exclusion To Credit Card Terms
Effective September 14, 2021
GC Galore

I hope this does not become a trend with other cc companies.

I tried this and clipped the digital coupon but it did not come off my order. I mentioned it to the cashier and they were able to manually add it after I showed them the coupon so....pay careful attention to your order total and ask cashier to scan for offer before they hit total. Otherwise, it'd likely mean a trek to customer service for a $5 bill.

I tried this and clipped the digital coupon but it did not come off my order. I mentioned it to the cashier and they were able to manually add it after I showed them the coupon so....pay careful attention to your order total and ask cashier to scan for offer before they hit total. Otherwise, it'd likely mean a trek to customer service for a $5 bill.

I'll take the additional $5 on top any day! :thumbsup2

I went to Kroger and bought 5 cartons of eggs (12ct.), there was a sign Buy 5 for $2.99, cashier charged full price. Customer Service corrected it even though the sale had ended and they forgot to remove the signage. I got $5 cash.

Recently Target had a deal; Spend $50, Get $15 Target gc. I bought 2 Charmin tp's and a travel size bottle of Tide but I was charged for 3 tp's.
Payed with Target gc purchased from Kroger 4x fuel.
Target CS refunded the difference and gave me a $5 Target gc - I had to ask for it. Then I stacked it with this P&G Rebate Spend $50 on P&G, Get $15 Visa - still waiting on that to arrive.

Speaking of Target
Target.com: Save 10% When You Pay Using Paypal PayPal Deals
(Max $500 Spend; Stack With 5% Discover; Works On 3p-GC) YMMV

• Target.com is offering a 10% discount when you pay with PayPal. Discount will reflect at checkout. Must save offer with PayPal first.
The Fine Print
  • Offer valid on a minimum purchase of $50
  • Offer is good for a max discount of $50
  • Offer will automatically be applied in your next eligible online purchase when you pay with PayPal; be sure to select PayPal as your method of payment
  • Offer valid through September 1, 2021 or while promotion lasts
  • Doctor of Credit

Last edited:
I went to Kroger and bought 5 cartons of eggs (12ct.), there was a sign Buy 5 for $2.99, cashier charged full price. Customer Service corrected it even though the sale had ended and they forgot to remove the signage. I got $5 cash.

Recently Target had a deal; Spend $60, Get $15 Target gc. I bought 2 Charmin tp's and a travel size bottle of Tide but I was charged for 3 tp's.
Payed with Target gc purchased from Kroger 4x fuel.
Target CS refunded the difference and gave me a $5 Target gc - I had to ask for it. Then I stacked it with this P&G Rebate Spend $50 on P&G, Get $15 Visa - still waiting on that to arrive.

Speaking of Target
Target.com: Save 10% When You Pay Using Paypal PayPal Deals
(Max $500 Spend; Stack With 5% Discover; Works On 3p-GC) YMMV

• Target.com is offering a 10% discount when you pay with PayPal. Discount will reflect at checkout. Must save offer with PayPal first.
The Fine Print
  • Offer valid on a minimum purchase of $50
  • Offer is good for a max discount of $50
  • Offer will automatically be applied in your next eligible online purchase when you pay with PayPal; be sure to select PayPal as your method of payment
  • Offer valid through September 1, 2021 or while promotion lasts
  • Doctor of Credit

Just checked Paypal and cannot locate the offer. I only see these 2:

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Just checked Paypal and cannot locate the offer. I only see these 2:

View attachment 599779

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

I'm using my computer and not the app
Though I did find it
It was frustrating trying to find it too. I went to "My PayPal" , then to deals until I found it. It's mentioned you need to save the offer twice
When I saved it the second time, another screen came up saying "It's been saved to your wallet.' :thumbsup2 Pain to get this one for sure!

EDIT to add: Several are reporting cancellations on gift card purchases on Slickdeals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter