Update on my little boy.

ChrisnSteph

<font color=purple>Ask me about Ben Franklin's bat
I posted a couple days ago about needing prayers for my little boy. I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your prayers and kind thoughts.

My precious little boy passed away yesterday at 6:25 p.m. They had just brought Ryan from the O.R. where they placed a trache, and when they tried to switch him to the ventilator his heart stopped, and they couldn't bring him back. The doctors don't know what happened. We are in complete shock and despair, words cannot describe what we are going through right now. He was only 5 months, my little miracle baby who was defying all odds. He was so healthy just three days ago. We loved him so much, but we take comfort knowing that he is now up in heaven, playing with his brother Aaron. This is all I can type for now, but I just wanted you guys to know. And again, thank you for all of your prayers, I printed them all out so that Ryan knew how many people around the world were praying for him.

Chris and Stephanie, I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: My sincerest condolences.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my sincere sympathies. :(

Chris and stephanie we are so sorry for your loss. Please know you are in our families prayers along with your beautiful baby. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

My heart goes out to you and your family. We will keep you in our prayers for strength during this time and days to come. I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

Stephanie, Chris, so very, very sorry to hear about little Ryan. :hug: A miracle he is, as an angel he is now, with Aaron. They will forever watch over you. My good wishes of comfort come your way. :hug:'s

Dan

I am so very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm at a loss for words. Please accept my sincerest condolences as well as continued prayers of comfort for you.

:grouphug: :grouphug:
I am so sorry.

All of you are in my prayers.

Cathy

I am so sorry! You have my deepest sympathy. May you take comfort in the precious time you spent with your sweet little boy and in the knowledge that he and his big brother are playing together with the angels!

I will keep him and your family in my prayers.

Kate

I'm so sorry for your loss You have my sincere sympathy. I will keep your family in my prayers. :hug:

I am so, so sorry. I pray for an easy transition for him knowing that he was met by his brother and those loved ones who crossed over before him. My heart hurts for your family. Take care of your self and please ask if there is anything that we can do! Amy :guilty:

My deepest sympathy. I am so sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter