Update on Earl of Sandwich

I didn't realize it was going to take longer than June 15th to go up. I hope they are open by the third week in July! I've been wanting to try it since I started hearing all the WDWers rave about it.
I agree...both of my DSs are excited to eat at EoS as we love it when in WDW. They will be so disappointed if it's not open when we're there in July! :scared:

Mmmm....I can taste the Holiday Sandwich now.....

We always hit EoS on our first night at WDW, I am over the moon that we're going to have one LOCALLY!! Cannot. Wait. :hyper:

I am spoiled. There is an Earl in the airport terminal I fly out of to go to WDW or DL. So guess what I am treating myself to...;) Since it probably won't be open by my next trip west.

Meh. There's a Quizno's on Harbor. Same thing.

(ducking) :duck: :rotfl:

Not. Even. Close.

Meh. There's a Quizno's on Harbor. Same thing.

(ducking) :duck: :rotfl:

Oh, no-no-no, not even the same thing! :upsidedow EoS is so tasty and the experience is fun. Personally, I do not enjoy Quiznos, but our family can't get enough of the Earl sandwiches. :thumbsup2

Can anyone give me the price range on sandwiches and soup or combo's.I just looked at their on-line menu.YUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!

*Here's* a wee little clip. And *this* might be the whole thing.

Yeah, I found the video on Milk & Cookies, but it's blocked and I couldn't find the source URL for the video in the page source. Looks like it's embedded in the Flash. Bummer. Great skit and one of the last ones with the original gang. :thumbsup2

And who knew ********* was clocked by the board filter? :confused3

-Kevin

Can anyone give me the price range on sandwiches and soup or combo's.I just looked at their on-line menu.YUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!

In WDW it's ~$6-8 for a sandwich and maybe ~$10-12 for a combo. It's been a few years since I was there, tho, or I was stuck holding down the table for our gang.

-Kevin

Last month, I got a sandwich, a bowl of soup, a soda-pop & a brownie (THEY ARE AWESOME) for $13 or so. The one at DTD also seems to give discounts. CM, AP, DVC, TiW, AAA....always nice to get a little extra off the bill.

We have found that a sandwich a piece is more than enough, and often split the larger sandwiches between two people. Part of the EoS experience is the surreal feeling of spending so little for a filling meal in DTD. :lmao:

MMMmmmmm.....we are so excited that EoS will be open when we go down in October! It is our absolute favorite place to eat when we go to WDW!!!!! And you can't beat the price!

we have 3 pages to this thread and not any of them have any updates...i keep checking it thinking someone has finally posted one and then ...nothin':rotfl2:

Hmm, we popped into a shop called Apricot Lane recently, and I'm talking within the past couple of weeks, and I swear it was in the exact location of the photo posted earlier in this thread. No walls or construction in that area that I remember. :confused3

FWIW, we thought the sales girls in that shop were awful, they barely even acknowledged our presence. I say boot them ASAP and bring on The Earl!

Anyone else been down that way recently who can confirm or deny what I'm remembering? I really hope I'm wrong.

We are here now.We drove from NC and stopped in Las Vegas for 3 nights.We went to the Earl of Sandwich there.It was just as good as Orlando.You can buy an extra loaf of bread for .99 which is really good.You could easily make 2 sandwiches from 1. I Am going to ask tomorrow when we go to the parks for any updates.Will let you know if I find out any news.

Can anyone update me on the construction progress? popcorn::
Walked by there yesterday. Construction walls are still up so I couldn't see much, but judging by the ceiling areas still being open I suspect they've got a ways to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter