Update on Earl of Sandwich

Lunchlady

Mouseketeer
Is the Earl of Sandwich open yet??? Anyone have any pictures of the progress? We are hoping to visit in June and would love to eat there. Disney and Earl go hand in hand.

I didn't even know that there was an EOS coming to DL.

We love EOS at DTD at WDW.

A nice addition to DLR

I think that he is related to the Duke, Duke Duke of Earl, Earl, Earl. The last that I had heard anyway. They are cousins, but don't get along very well because of in family squabbling over sandwich recipes and secret sauces, oh and also a girl. Go figure! If you would like more information about the family just ask.... I will serve tea and blueberry scones while replying.

;)

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

o thnx to Google. I am now drooling,it's a sandwich shop. It's coming to Downtown Disney.Wicked awesome, I will have to check that out on my next trip to Disneyland.

Earl of Sandwich - A Brief History

Eat, Drink & Be Merry
http://www.youtube.com/v/pkekzGrqcto

CBSSundayMorningLogo1.jpg

This 5-minute video was aired on CBS Sunday Morning on November 20, 2011.

:earsboy:

Another update on the Earl.. he had been recently injured in a polo match mishap, but should be relieved to know that he his currently resting comfortably in his private suite in his palace, with 24/7 care by carefully hand selected nurses.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

I'm SO dissappointed this wont be up by mid-June! I have friends coming from out of town just for the DCA opening and they never had Earl of Sandwhich. I bragged to them how great this place was and got them excited to eat there. This was before I realized it was coming later. Oh well not a big deal of course, but I still wonder why they didnt push to get this open in June like everything else in the resort this summer?

Mmmm....I can taste the Holiday Sandwich now.....

We always hit EoS on our first night at WDW, I am over the moon that we're going to have one LOCALLY!! Cannot. Wait. :hyper:

I didn't realize it was going to take longer than June 15th to go up. I hope they are open by the third week in July! I've been wanting to try it since I started hearing all the WDWers rave about it.

I'm SO dissappointed this wont be up by mid-June! I have friends coming from out of town just for the DCA opening and they never had Earl of Sandwhich. I bragged to them how great this place was and got them excited to eat there. This was before I realized it was coming later. Oh well not a big deal of course, but I still wonder why they didnt push to get this open in June like everything else in the resort this summer?

Meh. There's a Quizno's on Harbor. Same thing.

(ducking) :duck: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter