Upcoming GKTW Meet & Fundraiser: September New England Dis Meet Info!!

OK.. Here is what I can tell you...

September 14 - 16th
Springfield Area

You may want to plan for a hotel if you have a commute
You will not want to miss Sunday
There will be a few options for Saturday

Registraiton will open no later than July 1st

So Interested guys!! We live in Burlington, VT but make a trip down to Mass as I have family who live in Littleton. Can't wait to find out more info!

I'm really looking forward to this! Sitting at the beach on a rainy 4th of July morning and already looking forward to the Fall festivals and seeing people we met last year at the Cars meet.

I haven't been on the boards in a while and was so happy to see the confirmed dates. I can't wait! Really looking forward to it!

So Interested guys!! We live in Burlington, VT but make a trip down to Mass as I have family who live in Littleton. Can't wait to find out more info!

This is sooo funny! My brother lives in Burlington, VT and we live in Littleton, MA. Feel free to PM me! Who is your family down here?
We are part of the planning committee!

Talk about a small world!

TTFN :tigger:

tigger813 said:
This is sooo funny! My brother lives in Burlington, VT and we live in Littleton, MA. Feel free to PM me! Who is your family down here?

Tracey,
Welcome back!

ooo whatever this meeting is, I want to go! Subbing to stay in the loop! I'm a bit further out in Natick but its all good :thumbsup2

The web page and registration are just waiting for the hotel link. Hoping it is up Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Tara,
Just a suggestion - add a line on the registration page for an additional donation to GKTW. That way those that want to give more than just what the events cost can do it all at one time.

Tara,
Just a suggestion - add a line on the registration page for an additional donation to GKTW. That way those that want to give more than just what the events cost can do it all at one time.

Great idea Jeff!

Alas, I think we're not going to make this one. September is just shaping up to be a bit too busy already (!), with the girls starting a new school, Anna's birthday on the 17th, and our hotel review/Tower of Terror 10-miler trip two weeks after this event. We hate to miss it, but I can't wait to hear all about the good times! If we get a wild hair and come up last minute, I'll be sure to let everyone know...

XO
Liz

tigger813 said:

Sent :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!