Upcoming GKTW Meet & Fundraiser: September New England Dis Meet Info!!

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
Well i survived work tonight . wEnt straight from Niagara Falls to work and worked just 9. Trying to get laundry done. To the committee for planning this weekend thank you for a wonderful weekend. To Pete thanks for bringing everyone up from the podcast and for recording a show. It was nice meeting everyone and this will be a weekend i will never forget.

EDuke98080

<font color=blue>Have a Magical Day!<br><font colo
Thank you all for the positive feedback, it means so much! Just wanted to let people know that we have a few T shirts left if anyone would like one and didn't get a chance to buy one. Send me a PM and I will get one in the mail to you.

JoeG

Enjoying the Disney Lobotomy!!
Thanks...I was looking for a Large white shirt. I will have to get one next year. Thanks again for a great meet!

BobbinWeez

<font color=navy>Talks to the little man between h
My email for sending me any photos for the scrapbook is nclyncly12@aol.com
This scrapbook is a digital one meaning its made using a digital program then copies are printed when ordered.
I would love to get photos from as many of you as possible!
Robin

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
I guess I wasn't a member either. :confused3 I just went to the search for people, places, and things and typed disuplugged. Give it a try.
Thanks bill! I finally found it.. I had to type it in as one word like you showed in your post and it worked! :goodvibes

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES