Upcoming GKTW Meet & Fundraiser: September New England Dis Meet Info!!

Sounds doable...hopefully I can make it to this one too!! Fitchburg was great fun.

Can someone fill me in on what I missed in the planning chat last night? Put me to work, people!

Just a thought, but isn't the Big E running that weekend too? Perhaps its something that could be used to help attract more people to come from out of the area. Not suggesting we actually do anything at the Big E, just giving people one more reason to come.

Just a thought, but isn't the Big E running that weekend too? Perhaps its something that could be used to help attract more people to come from out of the area. Not suggesting we actually do anything at the Big E, just giving people one more reason to come.

September 14th - September 29th this year.

Just listened to the podcast today, and am glad to know this is coming up. I was just thinking about how much fun we had last year at the benefit, and now we have this to look forward to!

And, talk about timing, we had been trying to find a way to do a WDW trip in 2013. Much to our disappointment, we couldn't find a way to make it work financially. It was going to be at least $4,000 for our family and that is just not in the cards. To top it off, I listened to Pete talk about the ticket price increase and realized we are now in that minority where this increase has pushed beyond our limits :-( It was getting depressing, but now we have this to look forward to and get in our own little bit of Disney magic here in our back yard and be able to benefit a good cause :banana:

Thanks for doing this guys, and we'll be there!

The Big E opens the 14th. We could probably get group tickets of there is enough people who wanted to go.

Just listened to the podcast today, and am glad to know this is coming up. I was just thinking about how much fun we had last year at the benefit, and now we have this to look forward to!

And, talk about timing, we had been trying to find a way to do a WDW trip in 2013. Much to our disappointment, we couldn't find a way to make it work financially. It was going to be at least $4,000 for our family and that is just not in the cards. To top it off, I listened to Pete talk about the ticket price increase and realized we are now in that minority where this increase has pushed beyond our limits :-( It was getting depressing, but now we have this to look forward to and get in our own little bit of Disney magic here in our back yard and be able to benefit a good cause :banana:

Thanks for doing this guys, and we'll be there!

It's gonna be great! Maybe a new ticker is in order.....

Can someone explain what this is? A meet up of sorts as well as fund raising?
I live in Plymouth, MA, and this sounds fun and interesting.

Where can I find out more information about this meet? Would love to participate if possible. Live in Northern Massachusetts. Thanks!

Where can I find out more information about this meet? Would love to participate if possible. Live in Northern Massachusetts. Thanks!

We're working on details! Had some new ideas that are in the works! We will post more as soon as we know!

We are in Littleton! Where are you?

Can someone explain what this is? A meet up of sorts as well as fund raising?
I live in Plymouth, MA, and this sounds fun and interesting.

I'm also in Plymouth. :wave:

As you've surmised, this is both a DIS meet and a fund raiser for Give Kids the World. Its a great way to meet a bunch of people that have a similar interest and to support a charity that does really good work.

There will be more details announced as the team gets things setup. Right now its in the organizational stages. Keep following this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!