Universal will reopen June 5th!

From pictures I saw today, if you're having to go through the parking garage (basically a local or not staying on site) give yourself plenty of time. I read people were in line over a hour waiting for temp checks

ThrillGeek on Twitter are reporting no lines now for temp checks.

Denise at Mousesteps saying the same.....no lines.

ThrillGeek on Twitter are reporting no lines now for temp checks.

Denise at Mousesteps saying the same.....no lines.

Doesn't surprise me that now it's not considering they close in 4 hrs and all the check-ins were this morning.. Was mroe for the morning crowd.

Doesn't surprise me that now it's not considering they close in 4 hrs and all the check-ins were this morning.. Was mroe for the morning crowd.

Just didn’t want folks read your post and think it was up to date info.

What are the lines for when entering the parks? Are they doing temp checks again?

yes, everyday you go you have to get your temp taken
Well I know that, but I thought they were doing them as you enter City Walk. Are they doing them AGAIN to enter the individual parks. I’m just wondering why the lines to enter each park are so long.

What time did everyone get to the parking garage and how bad were the waits? wait to park, temperature check, and to get in the park.

Well I know that, but I thought they were doing them as you enter City Walk. Are they doing them AGAIN to enter the individual parks. I’m just wondering why the lines to enter each park are so long.
My understanding is that the line was long to get your temp checked to get into CityWalk. I saw a photo and the line was wrapped around the parking garage. I didn't see/read anything about lines being long to get into the actual park.

Apparently Hagrids is doing their best Rise of the Resistance impression. All the times for the VQ got booked under 5 minutes.

How does this work for parties? For WDW and the MDE app you can select all the members of your party for FP+ or ROTR BGs. But since this VQ thing is new for USO how does it manage it for your whole party?

so in order to be able to start a VQ ride window you have to be through the turnstiles in the actual park of the ride u want correct like disney? becuase when ROTR first launched we were there and for the first day or 2 there was a glitch and guests who werent even in the parks were reserving bookings for it. So its looking like if you arent in line hours ahead for temp checks your out of luck for hagrids? im curious if on site guests with early park access get a different line or get there temp checked when they leave the hotel and not there?

so in order to be able to start a VQ ride window you have to be through the turnstiles in the actual park of the ride u want correct like disney? becuase when ROTR first launched we were there and for the first day or 2 there was a glitch and guests who werent even in the parks were reserving bookings for it. So its looking like if you arent in line hours ahead for temp checks your out of luck for hagrids? im curious if on site guests with early park access get a different line or get there temp checked when they leave the hotel and not there?

I think you just have to be in city walk

I think you just have to be in city walk

We got our 9:20AM hagrid time (Which in retrospect seems like pure luck) around 8:50am, we were outside IOA (But very close to the entrance). Those lines in front of the park formed before the park opened, they disappeared quickly once the park opened.

The VQ system was definitely overwhelmed, that needs to be beefed up ASAP. But even still we got to reserve 4 different things. (Hagrid, Gringotts, Minions, and Mummy)

We got our 9:20AM hagrid time (Which in retrospect seems like pure luck) around 8:50am, we were outside IOA (But very close to the entrance). Those lines in front of the park formed before the park opened, they disappeared quickly once the park opened.

The VQ system was definitely overwhelmed, that needs to be beefed up ASAP. But even still we got to reserve 4 different things. (Hagrid, Gringotts, Minions, and Mummy)

thanks so much for reporting back!! When you say overwhelmed do you mean not up to the capacity or glitchy? And did you only ride 4 things today? thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter