Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

Dawg! You are posting a trip report and with pictures to boot!!! I am so proud!!! :goodvibes

Sorry you didn't enjoy the Residence Inn as much as we did :sad2:

It was obvious that Rob missed you guys! ::yes:: a lot! :rolleyes::lmao:

I can't believe you told Stacy that!!! :lmao::rotfl2: Poor girl!

Can't wait for the rest! popcorn::

Hi everyone. Saw that Dawg was doing a trip report and couldnt resist. You are so funny. Keep up the good work.
Hope everyone is bearing up under this bad weather.
:thumbsup2

CRUISE DAY!!!!!!!

Saturday October 24th.

We had previously arranged for a Dismeet to welcome the Magic home.
All were invited, but for some strange reason very few were willing to wake at 4 am to meet around 4:30. :confused3;);)Robin and i had watched the ship return before our 2007 cruise and found it to be a lot of fun!!!:woohoo:
(and bonus, not to many people around, so its a good time for smoochers.:love:)

We were joined by Nancy & Chuck, Heather and Rose.:thumbsup2
It was truly a Magical time.:wizard::3dglasses One of those moments that you just always remember.:hug:
not to mention it was quiet a babefest out there.:cloud9:

Magic5AM.jpg

Underdog and his Tart Girl
DSC03878.jpg

Underdog and Rose
DSC03879.jpg

This is great so far. Keep it coming.:thumbsup2

PS So good seeing you guys. Thanks so much!!!!!

Upon returning to the hotel, we grabbed a 1/2 hr nap then got ready for our "free" breakfast at the Residence.:yay::woohoo:
did i memtion Underdogs cheap?:rolleyes1;)

Seriously Robin...free breakfast and you get oatmeal & toast??:confused3
DSC03895.jpg

Even though they didnt have any bacon:sad2:, which is a must for anyone who knows Chuck and myself, the breakfast was great, we finished eating and prepared to return our rental car back to Budget.

Now what happened next is a subject for debate around our household.:rolleyes1 We always like to get to the port as soon as possible on cruise day. For us, its just fun to hang around the terminal, meet up with fellow Dissers and friends and "catch up" a little.:grouphug:

As we pulled into the Budget parking lot, we noticed a friend from the 2007 cruise "AFEG" (a fat english gent) was loading up his suitcases onto the Budget shuttle that was headed towards the ship. Then, while i was waiting in line to return the car keys, Robin popped her head in the door and said "Mike, I'm taking the shuttle over with Afeg","you can catch the next shuttle".:confused3
I recall saying at the time "the things that girl wouldnt do for a tea towel".:sad2:
(its an old joke from the KK1 cruise):laughing:

So when Robin arrived at the ship, she was left getting in line with the luggage by herself. And of course, one of our dis friends had to take a picture of her struggling.:laughing:

DSC03900.jpg

This joke goes back a few years...(2005 i believe), when Cass had inadvertantly taken a picture of Robin and i by our car. It seems like i wasnt helping with the luggage at all. But we all know better.:rolleyes1

lazymike.jpg

Who's ready for another adventure? Thats what we asked ourselves as we prepared for our 6th Disney cruise.:wizard: This cruise we celebrate our 34th year of wedded bliss.:rolleyes1;);):hug:

Me, me, me.:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Aboard the flight Robin kept trying to get me to try something called the "Mile High Club":confused3;) but being the gentleman i am, i told her "No Means NO"
and the flight was without incident and we arrived safely in Orlando at 12:30 and headed straight to Budget rental car station.

That's one hellofa dream world you live in Mike.

More please.popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

We had a great time reuniting with old friends from the KK1 cruise and meeting new friends from the Dis at the Raddison.:dance3:
Many others were still at WDW for one last day before the cruise and they were missed here.:grouphug:
Some had been talking to each other since a 2005 cruise, while others had joined the group for the upcoming BOB cruise.

left to right,chuck, nancy,heather, rick, joanne, roger,dan,nancy,june,rose and underdog.
DSC03868_edited-1.jpg

DSC03871.jpg

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::3dglasses

Now around this time, someone (who shall remain nameless) pointed out to Robin the person sitting on the stool behind us. Being the silly person she is, Robin couldnt resist a photo opportunity.:woohoo::3dglasses

DSC03874-1-1.jpg

DSC03876-1.jpg

After a few hrs of fun, we headed back to our hotel to get some sleep.zzzzz
We had previously arranged for a dis meet at 4:30 am to "Welcome back the Magic" as she returns to port.:wizard::3dglasses

A great meet guys...so much fun and laughter.

So Robin and i finally linked back up in the entrance line.:hug:
I tried to convince her that my feelings were hurt, but she wasnt buying it.;):rotfl:

DSC03902-1.jpg

The gates opened, and after the madatory body cavity search;);) for those of us with pacemakers, we rode the escalator up into Magicland!!:wizard:

DSC03905-1.jpg

checkinviewedited-1.jpg

DSC03910-1.jpg

After a little "trading":rolleyes1, we got a 2 boarding pass.:woohoo::yay:
DSC03903.jpg

Everyone putting their cards in lanyards. We were excited to get a Gold lanyard.:yay: Later in the cruise, Nancys son Tony wanted a gold lanyard, so i asked him what he'd give me for it....to which he replied " I'll give you my first born":rolleyes1;);) (Little did we know at the time eh Tony?););)
I traded him one of our golds for a silver one. (because thats the kind of guy i am.:rolleyes1:cool2::rotfl:)

DSC03904-1.jpg

This next post is an experiment to see if this video will show on here.
If it does, i'm not as dumb as i thought. If it doesnt, i'm just as dumb as i thought.:rolleyes1popcorn::

click the pic.

I recall saying at the time "the things that girl wouldnt do for a tea towel".:sad2:
(its an old joke from the KK1 cruise):laughing:

You owe me a new keyboard - I just spewed hot tea all over mine:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Later in the cruise, Nancys son Tony wanted a gold lanyard, so i asked him what he'd give me for it....to which he replied " I'll give you my first born":rolleyes1;);) (Little did we know at the time eh Tony?););)
I traded him one of our golds for a silver one. (because thats the kind of guy i am.:rolleyes1:cool2::rotfl:)

DSC03904-1.jpg

Geez, I'd have swapped Ellis for a gold lanyard if I knew you were trading!

This next post is an experiment to see if this video will show on here.
If it does, i'm not as dumb as i thought. If it doesnt, i'm just as dumb as i thought.:rolleyes1popcorn::

click the pic.

I guess you're not as dumb as you thought Dawg:thumbsup2 - I am impressed - I have no idea how to do that, so I must be dumber than I thought:lmao:

Loving it so far - keep it up:thumbsup2

After boarding the ship, we headed straight to Parrot Cay for lunch with Nancy & Chuck, Tony and Stacy.:dance3:

DSC03930.jpg

At 1:30 we went to check out our cabin!!:thumbsup2
After a little disagreement with our TA earlier in the month, (we were a cat 12 GTA but somewhere there was a mixup), we were upgraded to a deck 5 inside stateroom. We were very pleased with this cabin, for a day or so anyway.:rolleyes1:rotfl: (more on that later.popcorn::)

We had a dismeet scheduled at 3 by the Mickey pool so until then we walked the ship a little. We had been wondering what had happened to our friends Walt and Di from Texas who we had previously met on our 2005 cruise (and again in 2007) and became great friends.:grouphug:
We knew they were at WDW before the cruise, and we thought for sure they had to be aboard by now. We didnt track them down till the dismeet.
Walt and Di
DSC03948.jpg

Nancy and Chuck
DSC03951.jpg

Heather and Rick
DSC03943.jpg

Karen, Neil and Ellis
DSC03932.jpg

DSC03931.jpg

(Not sure who that BigRed character is that Neils shirt refers to, but i'm thinking it has something to do with the Red Br@ FishExtender):confused3
More on that later.:rolleyes1

The Dismeet is an amazing time to get with people you've met on a previous cruise, or are just meeting for the first time after chatting on the dis for months(sometimes years:rolleyes1)

Rose, June, Steve and Laura
DSC03953.jpg

Bernie, Bailey, Sean and Gary
DSC03952.jpg

Paige, Lori with Harrison.
DSC03947.jpg

Bryce, Janice, Tuna,PPGoose, Mark, Rose (and Beth in the red shirt in the back:thumbsup2)
DSC03954.jpg

Dan and Nancy
DSC03938_edited-1.jpg

After a great meet, we all left to get ready for the lifejacket drill.:headache:

LOL Mike, incorrigible! Great to see you started a trip report, hope that means you're back to normal :)

BTW: Good thing I didn't kiss either of ya, I had the flu the next day and that was the last night I felt well; go figure.
Hmm, all that goofing around made me sick?! :rolleyes1
It sure was great to see you all again, 2yrs is 2 long!

We agree. 2 years is tooooo long.:sad2:
You were sick on the cruise?? And here we thought you were just avoiding us.
:rotfl::laughing:

Dawg! You are posting a trip report and with pictures to boot!!! I am so proud!!! :goodvibes

It was obvious that Rob missed you guys! ::yes:: a lot! :rolleyes::lmao:

Can't wait for the rest! popcorn::

and even a video.:woohoo::rolleyes1
I'd better "dumb it up" a little or Robin will get wise to me.:eek::rolleyes1

oooohhhh ... this looks like it's going to be a brilliant trip report!!! great so far. Love the photos and it sounds like you had a great bunch of DISers!
LOL :rotfl: at the "builder's bottom" photo opportunity!

Thanks for reading.popcorn::

Starting with the KKers and then the Bobbers, i dare say its one of the best groups of folks ever on the Dis.:grouphug:

Hi, Mike!! I just joined in on the fun here, and I have to say that I can't wait for more! What a fun report. I have to give props to Cass though-cause she's the reason I found your report. I bet cruising with her was so much fun. Keep up the great work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter