UK-US travel, 2021/2022

It looks like its a consolidation thing. A friend had hers cancelled but could book a date either side direct or with AA in-direct through BA on same day so I think they've cancelled only specific flights in that period

I've just read on the Dibb that Virgin are cancelling all LHR / MAN to MCO flights upto and including 7th November.

Ok this is going to sound like a weird question and I’m planning way ahead so who knows what could change:
When going from the US to London, have the testing requirements changed for the fully vaccinated? I know it was 72 hours prior I believe. And does anyone know what the testing requirements are to get back to the states?

I am too. I haven’t seen my mother in two years and she has tickets for Nov 16 (from another Schengeh country, not the UK, but same rules). ❤

I know, my California friends are the same. There will be a huge amount of family reunions this Christmas, both Europeans travelling home and Europeans travelling to USA.

Does anyone know what the rules are for kids entering the US if they haven’t been vaccinated or have only been given 1 dose of vaccine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter