UK-US travel, 2021/2022

At one point mine was up £3k since I booked it in April! Come down a little since.
I know the feeling, we've still paid £1k more than we paid previously, we've changed from Coronado Springs to Sapphire Falls as Coronado Springs was £3k more than we paid. (Xmas so expected to be more expensive)

Waiting to find out what's to be done about children. My young teenage daughter will likey have the vaccine in the next few weeks, but will only have had one jab.

So we are due to fly 30/10 & clearly have everything in place from that date…
If it’s literally November 1st we can begin holidays again -hopefully it won’t be as torturous trying to rearrange everything..
Does anyone know an exact date?

Is 1 hour 30 stopover in Dublin enough time to go through the us border there?

Thats a bit tight. It depends on which terminal and gate your flight arrives into Dublin. The Aer Lingus Terminal is Terminal 2, its a very long, 3 story building. If you are arriving on an Aer Lingus flight you will arrive on the top floor and will then have to go through the transfer area and then down to the USA customs area on the lower floor.

The first stage at USA customs is a security check, where your bags and you go through scanners.
Then you have to queue up and talk to a US Homelands Agent. You will get your fingerprints taken and a retinal scan, they will ask the security questions and you will have to identify your checked bags on the screen.

If your flight is closing , they do have staff to pull you to the front of the queue.

I would leave at least 2 hours, as you will probally need a toilet break and maybe get a drink.

So we are due to fly 30/10 & clearly have everything in place from that date…
If it’s literally November 1st we can begin holidays again -hopefully it won’t be as torturous trying to rearrange everything..
Does anyone know an exact date?

No date yet, that will probably be released after Bidens speech

These are the two official pages I keep a watch on
CDC website Travelers Prohibited from Entry to the United States
Last updated April 30 2021

The White House Website
Proclamation on the Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Non-Immigrants of Certain Additional Persons Who Pose a Risk of Transmitting Coronavirus Disease

Last Updated January 25 2021

Thats a bit tight. It depends on which terminal and gate your flight arrives into Dublin. The Aer Lingus Terminal is Terminal 2, its a very long, 3 story building. If you are arriving on an Aer Lingus flight you will arrive on the top floor and will then have to go through the transfer area and then down to the USA customs area on the lower floor.

The first stage at USA customs is a security check, where your bags and you go through scanners.
Then you have to queue up and talk to a US Homelands Agent. You will get your fingerprints taken and a retinal scan, they will ask the security questions and you will have to identify your checked bags on the screen.

If your flight is closing , they do have staff to pull you to the front of the queue.

I would leave at least 2 hours, as you will probally need a toilet break and maybe get a drink.
Brilliant response thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter