*****UK Trip Planning Holiday Chart*****

So we're (me and DH) at The Boardwalk 19th to 23rd July 2016

And can we also be the the first on the 2017 calendar as well please as we're all going (me, DH, and DS1 and DS2) 11th December 2017 to 1st Jan 2018

Hi, I'm new to the forums. But thought I'd share my excitement about going this September with my boyfriend! It's his first trip to WDW and my fourth - cannot wait!!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to the forums. But thought I'd share my excitement about going this September with my boyfriend! It's his first trip to WDW and my fourth - cannot wait!!
My wife and I also go in September. Will be roughly our 18th time (I think). Maybe we'll see you there!

If anyone is updating, I'll be at the Beach Club 6 - 18 September 2016 with DH, DD, DS.

Please could you add me :flower3:
October 7th - 21st 2016
Royal Pacific, Disney Dream and The Poly

Hi can you add us please when you get chance :)
10-31st August 2017 Royal Pacific, longboat Key, WDW OKW

Please can you add our trip on!

Me, DH, DS, DD, and my Aunt 23rd Feb-9th March CBR (for my sisters wedding!)

Thank you!

Hi all! Can we be added in for 3-14 October 2016 at OKW please!

Also, if it's allowed, I'll be in DL California from 14-16 June - so close!!

Joh - just realised our trips are missing!

All are me DH & DD
16-30 July DL VGC & WDW BLT
12-23 December BLT
8-23 July 2017 Villa & DCL

Thanks!!

Can you add me too please, my son and I are going to WDW 28th June for two weeks and would love to meet up with others that are going to be there at the same time x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter