**UK DIS Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Thread**

31st for me - going with sis and mum. It's my sis's 32nd birthday... what a big KID she is!

I hope you all have a great time. We did this last year but will just miss it this year.
Don't worry if you don't get loads of sweets inside the park as you leave just outside the main gates you will see 2 large inflatable pumpkins (you wll notice them on arrival). On the way out they are manned and you just go up with your bag or pumpkin (these can also be bought on the way in by the monorail station filled with a few sweets for $8 and they have Mickey ears on them) and the CM's will liteally put hands full of sweets in them.
The parade is not to be missed

There is a meetup being arranged for the October 2nd party. PM me if you're going and would like to join us.

Still not found a decent costume! The Scarlet O'Hara one looked awful!

Updated :thumbsup2 Paul let me know when you have your date and then I will add you to the list :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter